Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I'm not a friend of DM it's pretty obvious his original plans were to pin this on AM. Searches done on his PC, the assuming he lent his phone out and not moving things as well. He likely want the pictures of him at the hangar showing he knew how to strip a vehicle and had been there etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even for the "at home planner"? Could that be CN? Is that why she needs to protect herself?

I hope they publish all these letters in an exhibit!

MOO

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 56s56 seconds ago
"I resisted loving you. Frankly, it scared me." Now, Millard says, he's ready for love and commitment.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 54s54 seconds ago
Millard goes on to profess his love for Noudga. He didn't love her before because "Frankly, it scared me."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 33s33 seconds ago Newmarket, Ontario
Noudga tells the jury many of her letters to Millard were emotional, mushy #Bosma #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 25s25 seconds ago
Noudga says a lot of her letters were mushy and emotional, Millard was "aloof" in their relationship. "I wanted to know if it bothered him"

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 24s24 seconds ago
"To win at trial I need help. Help cld be testimony. Help cld be other things. Like delivering a msg." @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s37 seconds ago
"In one of your letters you asked if being mushy emotional was something that bothered me," he writes. #Bosma

DM was aloof in their relationship? He admitted he didn't love her before? Why the hell was she with him? Except birds of a feather....

He has no concept of love. He doesn't love his CN because it scares him? (a line from a harlequin romance cover no doubt) . He gushingly tells MS he loves him. He loves AM. (Nothing wrong with brotherly love). Expressing love (or not) is a tool he has learned how to use.

Since CN didn't cooperate with LE or the Crown, I wonder if she actually knew what was in the letters that they seized? Anyone think some of this came as a surprise to her today? How does she go from being a haughty, exhibitionist basically giving LE and TB's family a big F@# U to having to read from clearly damning letters from DM? Did she not see this coming? Still not reading that she is in any way contrite....maybe regrets not destroying the letters because they implicate both of them......but I'm getting a less snotty attitude after lunch. MOO

The letters have been redacted for this trial. Were they redacted in a different way as evidence in her trial? Perhaps parts of them she has not seen yet? Just speculating.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Millard then gives the name of a a lawyer he suggests Michalski retains if willing to help--Christopher Tarach. #Bosma

Somebody is feeling somewhat uncomfortable this evening, I would bet.

Wow, these letters really were the smoking gun we were hoping for. I'll bet AM is following this trial and feeling really good about telling the truth after hearing today's evidence. I wish this trial had a body language expert for so many of these crucial points where evidence is so damning. Apart from the brief tweet about DM looking as though he was going to cry, not much much has been said for his or MS' demeanor during this examination. I'd be intesrested to see MS' reaction when it was read that MS screwed up "the robbery".

I don't often post here as it is at times stressful for me to be misconstrued as a "fan" or "supporter" of MS when I am neither. I do still have reasonable doubt about MS's involvement in the murder, IMO. I don't think he killed TB or knew of a plan to kill TB, as I think he planned only to help DM steal a truck, IMO. I think DM is 100% guilty of both planning the truck theft, along with MS, and that DM shot TB just as DM alone planned to do, IMO. I could be wrong, but that's what I think so far. I don't think much of MS, but I don't think he is a killer, IMO, whereas about DM being TB's killer, I have no doubt.

I did have hope - hope now completely dashed - that MB may have been a better person and a better mother than what I now think - MB was/is very unfeeling about TB and his suffering family, IMO, and she showed not an ounce of care for them, but rather she cared only about how her son was involved and how she could fix things to go in his favour, IMO, and she (wiping prints from the trailer along with CN, etc.) immediately began to cover for him, IMO. Of course, she could have reached out to a peer of her own, an older, wiser and more experienced friend perhaps, but chose instead to contact CN, IMO to use and exploit CN and CN's feelings for DM, IMO. As a mother, MB's behaviour astounds me. CN was a very young woman (21 yrs old at the time - though not a nice person either, IMO), and DM's mother is a woman around 60 years old I believe and yet they were on par on a lack of empathy, morals and judgment in the situation, IMO. MB behaved terribly with no concern for anyone but son and herself, IMO, as did CN, as they did all they could think of to protect DM first and foremost and themselves, IMO. As wicked as I see CN, I now see MB as even more wicked, IMO. I cannot fathom either of them or their choices, IMO.

MsSherlock, OntarioMom and anyone else who called out accurately MB before I could see her for the type of woman and mother she is now shown to be, IMO, I owe you a BIG "You were right!"! I definitely placed my hope on the wrong person by hoping MB had done or would do the right thing, IMO. If more evidence comes to light to convince me of MS's guilt, I will have no problem admitting if I am wrong then too. Until then I remain unconvinced. CN may not have been cooperative, but the Crown used the letters to their advantage, IMO, so in the end, all will be well, IMO.

All MOO.

Glad I'm not a friend of DM it's pretty obvious his original plans were to pin this on AM. Searches done on his PC, the assuming he lent his phone out and not moving things as well. He likely want the pictures of him at the hangar showing he knew how to strip a vehicle and had been there etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which gives TD a lot of ammunition for MS. If MS is guilty of shooting DM, then why would DM try pin in on AM...why not just say it was MS from the start?

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Newmarket, Ontario
Crown: Why are you holding onto these letters? Noudga: At the time, it was sentimental, I was in love with him. #Bosma #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga trying to explain why she kept the letters. "I didn't think that it was, like, a crime to do so. I received them, they were sweet."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Newmarket, Ontario
Noudga: I didn't realize it was a crime to keep them. #Bosma #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
"I don't know, it's just something I did...looking back, very stupid. Very idiotic of me but I can't change anything at this point." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
She says she kept letter because she loved him. "I didn't think it was, like, a crime to do so." Now thinks it was "very stupid."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Leitch asks if keeping them could protect her in any way. she says no. He asks if she wants to refresh her memory from writings. #Bosma

So if I am reading this correctly, am I getting that she 'now thinks it was "very stupid" to *keep* the letters'? Because that is what they are talking about at the moment. Nothing about being very stupid to not hand them over to the police though?

Just want to say... DM didn't really confirm the conversation with Andrew about which truck to steal. He only knew what Andrew told the police because he'd read the disclosure.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Millard: I love all that you are. Even the parts I hat. Fantasizing about our relationship... is what got me through suicide watch.

BBM. I'm guessing "hat" is supposed to be "hate". If so, I wish my husband could be that romantic. Hah. Not.

So MB is still talking to CN, after the letters MB delivered to CN, with the instructions that they must be destroyed, were instead kept and are the final tightening of the knot around DM's neck?

What a twist on the original intention of those letters!

The irony here is that all the calculated love bombing he did in the letters to manipulate her cooperation is the exact thing that meant she could never throw them away. Like any psychopath he just mimes emotion and doesn't understand it. Every last woman on this board could tell you she would never have destroyed those letters.

In response to a question, Susan Clairmont replied:

Leitch is never riled.

... so I pictured Leitch as somber and nonreactive ... then, two hours later, she tweets:

"You said you wanted to be a secret agent?" Leitch asks about that. Noudga says "it is a career I always thought about...like James Bond."

Leitch actually laughs. So does the courtroom. Noudga wants to be James Bond.

The irony here is that all the calculated love bombing he did in the letters to manipulate her cooperation is the exact thing that meant she could never throw them away. Like any psychopath he just mimes emotion and doesn't understand it. Every last woman on this board could tell you she would never have destroyed those letters.

Awesome comment. And especially lovey dovey letters from him after her experience with him being aloof. IMO.

The irony is if DM had taken his own advice and STFU.....there could potentially (although not really) be some doubt as to the premeditation part of this. He's a narcissist with delusions of grandeur (as clearly evidenced in his letters today) who put the final nail in his own coffin. MOO.

Please place your right hand on the Bible and state your name.

Christina,,............................. Christina Bond. :trainwreck:

MOO

I don't often post here as it is at times stressful for me to me misconstrued as a "fan" or "supporter" of MS when I am neither. I do still have reasonable doubt about MS's involvement in the murder, IMO. I don't think he killed TB or knew of a plan to kill TB, as I think he planned only to help DM steal a truck, IMO. I think DM is 100% guilty of both planning the truck theft, along with MS, and that DM shot TB just as DM alone planned to do, IMO. I could be wrong, but that's what I think so far. I don't think much of MS, but I don't think he is a killer, IMO, whereas about DM being TB's killer, I have no doubt.

I did have hope - hope now completely dashed - that MB may have been a better person and a better mother than what I now think - MB was/is very unfeeling about TB and his suffering family, IMO, and she showed not an ounce of care for them, but rather she cared only about how her son was involved and how she could fix things to go in his favour, IMO, and she (wiping prints from the trailer along with CN, etc.) immediately began to cover for him, IMO. Of course, she could have reached out to a peer of her own, an older, wiser and more experienced friend perhaps, but chose instead to contact CN, IMO to use and exploit CN and CN's feelings for DM, IMO. As a mother, MB's behaviour astounds me. CN was a very young woman (21 yrs old at the time - though not a nice person either, IMO), and DM's mother is a woman around 60 years old I believe and yet they were on par on a lack of empathy, morals and judgment in the situation, IMO. MB behaved terribly with no concern for anyone but son and herself, IMO, as did CN, as they did all they could think of to protect DM first and foremost and themselves, IMO. As wicked as I see CN, I now see MB as even more wicked, IMO. I cannot fathom either of them or their choices, IMO.

MsSherlock, OntarioMom and anyone else who called out accurately MB before I could see her for the type of woman and mother she is now shown to be, IMO, I owe you a BIG "You were right!"! I definitely placed my hope on the wrong person by hoping MB had done or would do the right thing, IMO. If more evidence comes to light to convince me of MS's guilt, I will have no problem admitting if I am wrong then too. Until them I remain unconvinced. CN may not have been cooperative, but the Crown used the letters to their advantage, IMO, so in the end, all will be well, IMO.

All MOO.

Nice to see you brightii! :)

How do you reconcile the fireside furniture and sausages photos embedded in the series of texts about the 'mission' with the belief that MS was not aware of the plan to incinerate a body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member