Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was called late on the 10th, around 9:20 to collect the pot and put it in a sack. He said he parked his car down the street when the cops came to search DM's place. So I think AM was there the night of the 10th and the morning of the 11th. MOO

Yes agreed, but I don't think CN and MB went to fetch Pedo, grab the cash, etc., until after the 2 men dropped off the backpack and toolbox in Oakville, which was on the 11th. I believe that after that, AM started living back at his dad's house. moo

I checked Adam Carter's tweets and he said that Dungey said "truck" when asking her a question.

Visions of smears of blood on the side of TB's truck (visible with Luminol) and in the back of his truck, come to mind now.

"In it DM writes about his shoulder progressing. She says he had injured his shoulder prior to his arrest. She doesn't recall details."

First indication I am seeing that Tim Bosma may have put up a big fight...in the front seat with DM...likely wasn't going well for DM until MS got involved...and possibly pulled a trigger.

If a lengthy jail sentence doesn't interfere with CN's aspirations for medical school, I'll bet she's planning to go to school in Europe or the US, IMO. Likely once her legal issues are settled her whole family may re-locate, IMO. Does she have siblings here? If not, I can't see any reason why they would want to live here, IMO, unless CN gets a conviction at her own trial, then she'd have to go wherever she's assigned to serve her time, IMO.

All MOO.

she was already charged and spent time in Jail..even if she gets time served plus parole..would she not still have difficulty even going across the border?

Although his testimony might not be worth a whole heckuva lot by that time. moo.

She's claiming ignorance of all of DM's missions, to present herself as not guilty of the accessory after the fact to murder charge...though sometimes she's claiming that she's ignorant of the law, which is not a defence, not just of what happened.

What if DM stands up and testifies that she knew everything, because he told her? Then she's cooked. She has to toe the line because he could send her to jail for years.

Interesting, her choice of words, "he got me arrested". She refuses to take accountability for any of her (non-) actions. She claims she's not involved at all.

"You paid for all your schooling yourself?" Pillay says. "Not the first and last year," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 11:31 AM

Noudga agrees she was often mentally and physically exhausted, and much of that time is a blur because she was so busy.
by Adam Carter 11:32 AM

"It's more difficult [to recall details] than people assume it to be," she says.
by Adam Carter 11:32 AM

Kinesiology and Psychology .....graduated with honours. She back working as a life guard at the pool now?

Does anyone else think CN used her family "immigrant status" as a lame excuse to gain sympathy? I think she was hoping to attract to herself the same level of break JV got from the public when DM was exposed for having taken advantage of him and his lack of understanding of Canadian business and taxation rules, IMO.

All MOO.

I found her comment to be very strange.......I know it is one thing to be proud of your heritage and want to maintain customs and first language even after re-locating to a new country to provide oneself and one's children with better opportunities and a future----but it is quite another thing to have raised a daughter in this country for 2 decades and have her still refer to herself as an immigrant after taking for granted all that this country afforded her---such as a good education from K to 12....part time work that was clean and respectable....university programs and and a potential future in medicine funded by the citizens of this province.....
And after all of that, she still sees herself as separate from us.....sees herself as smarter than most of us.....sees herself as detached and not part of a comminity.....sees herself as other and certainly not Canadian.....and not beholding to her fellow Canadians or any fellow being.....sees herself as so above our law and justice system that she never took time to even think about it. We are 'other' to her.....and this woman takes absolutely no regard for a single person 'other' than herself.
As she acknowledged the seriousness of her situation while on the stand today she expressed emotion only for the inconveniences and loses to herself.....not a single thought for the consequences of her choices. It is clear CN is a criminal in thought, word and deed and deserves whatever sanctions and humiliations that she has brought on herself.

Visions of smears of blood on the side of TB's truck (visible with Luminol) and in the back of his truck, come to mind now.

Which truck? Was the Yukon not impounded when he was arrested? That would mean they went in the trailer, if it was TB's

Gotta be a slip on TD's part. MOO

Right. Because he hadn't given her a ring of any sort, that makes it ok to have other women on the side. Gotcha Pillay.

One of the women he had on the side he was engaged to. Engagement pics in the hangar.

While CN is one of the last people on the planet I'd ever defend (right after Homolka, Bundy & Gein [sounds like a law firm, in hell]), I do want to mention that it is entirely possible her workload & being tired all the time did mess with her memory of events and details. I know, I know, many of you are thinking "oh come ON!" but realistically, there are lots of people that can take on a heavy & demanding workload but have the memory of a sieve as a direct result of that workload. My hubby is one of those people, so I know first hand what it's like. Just wanted to point out that she may not actually be lying about that.

That and all the weed she smoked.

One of the women he had on the side he was engaged to. Engagement pics in the hangar.

Fiance at that time wasn't on the side. At that time, CN was the one on the side. It was early on. Later, ex-fiance seemed to get demoted to the one on the side.

So another mom that allowed the no contact to stay connected?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17m17 minutes ago
Noudga told her mother and a few friends that she was communicating with Millard. In her mind they were private love letters. #Millard

Love letters? They were blatant instructions on how she could help free a cold blooded killer. MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16m16 minutes ago
Pillay suggests Millard thought too much drinking was a bad thing. "It is a bad thing," she says.

But it's okay to be stoned all the time. *sarcasm*

I am surprised that no one caught the reference to a trip to the North Shore that CN did with DM ( 1of 6 trips she did with him).
Manitoulin Island and the North Shore are an exceptionally beautiful part of this province especially attractive to sailors who like to sail big waters. Ahhhh, now you may be remembering that DM rented a sailing yacht on Manitoulin Island and it was reported that he sailed with two different women over the time he had the boat .....wonder if CN was one of them ???

I am surprised that no one caught the reference to a trip to the North Shore that CN did with DM ( 1of 6 trips she did with him).
Manitoulin Island and the North Shore are an exceptionally beautiful part of this province especially attractive to sailors who like to sail big waters. Ahhhh, now you may be remembering that DM rented a sailing yacht on Manitoulin Island and it was reported that he sailed with two different women over the time he had the boat .....wonder if CN was one of them ???

I thought that too.

I have also wondered if some of the trips mentioned weren't with her and she is on the stand agreeing while thinking, "I never went on that trip.."

So the text to LW_2 where he tells her someone at work is trying to set him up must be the reason he wanted the photo of MS grinding away in the hanger. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState