Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked Adam Carter's tweets and he said that Dungey said "truck" when asking her a question.

Yes and here is the whole AC tweet.
Dungey says it was a decision from her and Madeleine Burns to wipe down the truck. "I don't know why, we just did. It was a spur of the moment, panic decision," she says. "We were in denial Dell had anything to do with this."

by*Adam Carter*3:59 PM

CN did NOT correct him and say "NO, we wiped the prints off the trailer" she answered him in regards to the truck .

Yes and here is the whole AC tweet.
Dungey says it was a decision from her and Madeleine Burns to wipe down the truck. "I don't know why, we just did. It was a spur of the moment, panic decision," she says. "We were in denial Dell had anything to do with this."

by*Adam Carter*3:59 PM

CN did NOT correct him and say "NO, we wiped the prints off the trailer" she answered him in regards to the truck .

That definitely proves they were talking about the trailer. They would not be in denial if it was the truck. Just a slip on both their parts. MOO

If a lengthy jail sentence doesn't interfere with CN's aspirations for medical school, I'll bet she's planning to go to school in Europe or the US, IMO. Likely once her legal issues are settled her whole family may re-locate, IMO. Does she have siblings here? If not, I can't see any reason why they would want to live here, IMO, unless CN gets a conviction at her own trial, then she'd have to go wherever she's assigned to serve her time, IMO.

All MOO.
she should have thought of that when she refused to help LE ! Ruining her family's reputation and livelihood was not a wise choice. And all for a guy that was cheating on her and doing illegal drugs with her. Nice choice of a lifestyle and boy friend. Don't think I would want her as my doctor after seeing her true colours in this mess!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Pillay objects, says that's not fair. Dungey says "well why is it not fair? That's what happened." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Pillay objects. Says that's not fair. Dungey says, "Why is it not fair. That's what happened." Jury asked to step out. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Dungey suggests she's still in love with Millard. "I absolutely have no feelings of emotion towards him," Noudga says. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Jury is asked to step out. #Bosma

"Ever since he got me arrested".....doesn't this just say it all? You got yourself arrested honey.

One of my favorite tweets from today. Ending today on a good note.

attachment.php

Get a good nights sleep TD.

Attachments

• ng-2.gif
    ng-2.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 188
Those letters really filled in many blanks for me about DM. Like how deluded he was, and entitled. It doesn't surprise me in the least that he was capable of 1st degree murder. Seems he's always taking risks, upping the ante... no wonder to me at all that it came to this. A lifestyle with no consequences... why not? What a rush.. I also wonder about his upbringing..... did he have wire monkey parents or something? He seems to have zero empathy and humanity whatsoever. Completely self absorbed and living a fantastical life of flying or sailing around the world... He's just bananas. MOO.

bbm.....:party:Simply the funniest and most obscure reference I have read in years.....it took me back right back to Psychology 101 from the 60's. For those not familiar with the reference....Psychologists did bizarre experiments with baby chimps to determine if nuturing and cuddling were vital to the proper natural development of offspring. A group of young nursing chimps were nursed with an actual parent....while another group were set to nurse on a surrogate mother which essentially was wire frame that was fashioned to look like a mother monkey with a terry towel drapped on its chest as small comfort to the infant. Do I need to say more .....the result was a little monkey with Dellen-like social skills. Thirty years later and MB is still trying to train that little b......d to behave himself.

Thanks for the memory and the great chuckle.......

He was called late on the 10th, around 9:20 to collect the pot and put it in a sack. He said he parked his car down the street when the cops came to search DM's place. So I think AM was there the night of the 10th and the morning of the 11th. MOO

Yes agreed, but I don't think CN and MB went to fetch Pedo, grab the cash, etc., until after the 2 men dropped off the backpack and toolbox in Oakville, which was on the 11th. I believe that after that, AM started living back at his dad's house. moo

Adam Carter tweets or blog re Andrew Michalski testimony

Apr 13 2016 12:53 PM
On May 11, Millard's mother and his girlfriend were speaking with Michalski, and they wanted to pick up the dog at Millard's home.
Apr 13 2016 10:37 AM
Fraser now asking about contact with Christina Noudga on May 11. Michalski says he doesn't remember, but says he did speak to Millard's mother that day. "They wanted to pick up Pedo, Dellen's dog." They refers to his mother and Noudga.
Apr 13 2016 10:38 AM
Michalski says he gave the two of them the dog at his father's place.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam Carter tweets or blog re Matt Hagerman’s testimony re May 11[SUP]th[/SUP] 2013

Apr 7 2016 10:34 AM
Hagerman says they dropped off Millard's dog at his grandmother's and that they put the toolbox and the backpack in the back of his parent's intrepid. "The backpack smelled strongly like weed."
Apr 7 2016 10:46 AM
The drop would have been made prior to 3:54 p.m., Hagerman says. That's when he texted a friend.
Apr 7 2016 10:46 AM
They then took the dog to Michalski's house, Hagerman says.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Carter tweets or blog re Andrew Michalski testimony
Apr 13 2016 12:50 PM
Sachak now asking about Millard's dog. "We've heard so much about Pedo the dog, I wouldn't be surprised that he'd be brought in as a witness," Sachak says.
Apr 13 2016 12:51 PM
The dog wasn't taken on the Sunday, May 5 test drive, Sachak says. He was left at the Maplegate residence.
Apr 13 2016 12:53 PM
On May 11, Millard's mother and his girlfriend were speaking with Michalski, and they wanted to pick up the dog at Millard's home.
Apr 13 2016 12:54 PM
"Even though Mr. Millard was very close to Pedo the dog, he was left alone on May 5 and May 10?" Sachak asks. Michalski says yes.
Apr 13 2016 12:55 PM
Michalski says Millard would sometimes go on short trips, and the dog wasn't always taken with him.

Here's Adam Carter's tweets about CN and MB wanting to pick up Pedo on May 11th and they apparently did get the dog from AM's Dad's home, IMO. I wonder why Sachak was making such a big deal about Pedo not always being with DM? If only that poor sweet dog could talk!

All MOO.

I got the impression that after DM's arrest, AM took the dog and moved back in with his dad. Could be wrong, not sure when exactly he moved back in with him. Doubt if he would have wanted to hang around Maplegate when the owner was in jail. Something about AM bringing the along with the backpack, taking the dog to one of the grandmother's houses, and then picking Pedo up afterward and taking him to AM's place. And then same time it seems, CN and MB are gathering cash from Maplegate, tampering with evidence at MB's house, and picking up Pedo from AM's house. Bet CN was pissed when she found out all the pot went to MS!

It looks like AM slept at Maplegate on May 10 after hiding the drugs in his car.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont
Put drugs from Maplegate into backpack. Then in trunk of car.

Parked his car, Toyota Corolla, across the street. Parked it there for the night

On May 11, went to stay at his fathers house immediately after dropping off the drugs.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
After the drop they returned to Etobicoke. Michalski went to his father's place, not Maplegate.

Also on May 11 contact with MB re the dog. Hagerman initially had the dog.

Michalski says he may have had text contact with Christina Noudga on May 11. He did have contact with Madeleine Burns.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
"they (Burns and Noudga) wanted to pick up Pedo, Dellen's dog."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
Matt Hagerman had the dog, he says. Then michalski gave it to Burns and Noudga, at his dad's house.

They wanted to pick up Millard's dog, Pedo. Late evening he gave dog to Christina and Madeleine, at Michalski's father's home.

Wonder what her *immigrant* parents think of their smart daughter now? Can't imagine how humiliated and embarrassed they must be. moo
. Yes, immigrant parents would take this as a disgrace that she has ruined their family name with her behaviour and ruined her life along with theirs. They came to Canada for a better life for themselves and CN and this is how she repays them????? I understand immigrant parents and their views very well. Her blatant sexual escapades being discussed in court and all over the media must be mortifying to them as well.

"In it DM writes about his shoulder progressing. She says he had injured his shoulder prior to his arrest. She doesn't recall details."

First indication I am seeing that Tim Bosma may have put up a big fight...in the front seat with DM...likely wasn't going well for DM until MS got involved...and possibly pulled a trigger.
. Too bad TB didn't overpower that loser and get away

That definitely proves they were talking about the trailer. They would not be in denial if it was the truck. Just a slip on both their parts. MOO

Ya, not really convinced. To me that doesn't prove they were speaking of the trailer. Everyone involved was in denial. CN knew exactly what was in that trailer. For heaven sakes, she helped clean out the dang incinerator! What did she think it was "burned metal, metal ash?" Oh right, she corrected herself and said "to melt metal" which we also know is BS. Why was there metal grommets and teeth fillings still in the incinerator? Because it didn't melt it either.
She didn't get TB'S DNA on HER gloves by just helping hitch and unhitch the incinerator trailer. Again, she needed gloves to do that? I think MY choice would be lined work gloves, not thin Nytrile gloves, if it involved trying to shift the trailer to line the hitch up. But that's stupid too, DM had a backup camera on the Yukon. We hitch and unhitch in the dark with ours with no problems.

MOO and JMO

ETA: if you (no one in particular) haven't ever been on the witness stand, this is what defense lawyers do. They twist words, add words, put their theories into a phrase. It's up to the witness to listen carefully to what's being said or asked. This is how the defense lawyer gets the witness to trip up.

Dungey again asks why she and Burns didn't call the police about the trailer. "Have you ever been against extreme stress, duress? ... Intoxication?" she says. "Oh, you poor thing you ... we're supposed to feel sorry for you? Dungey says. "This is a first degree murder ... and you do nothing."

by*Adam Carter*3:56 PM

And the intelligent Psychology student tries a "poor me" on TD. :innocent::jawdrop:
MOO

Some people take psychology for all of the wrong reasons. CN quick to say it was forcible confinement not murder when I wiped those prints off. I can't believe Dungey didn't have a retort for that gem.

All this talk about CN not knowing what was in the trailer ...... was she not riding with DM when his Red Ram & trailer left the hangar ?

And the camera next door plus a witness saw them turn around , go back and load something else (seats?) in the trailer .... how could she not know Tim's truck was inside .

:party:Wonder if he knows he has fans ? :party:

(he,being Dungey of course--something like feelin the BERNE in the US primaries)

All this talk about CN not knowing what was in the trailer ...... was she not riding with DM when his Red Ram & trailer left the hangar ?

And the camera next door plus a witness saw them turn around , go back and load something else (seats?) in the trailer .... how could she not know Tim's truck was inside .
I don't think that was CN. It's was my understanding that when DM picked her up he was already in red truck with trailer.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

The conversation on WS certainly was leaning in the direction that it was likely DM & CN who were in the red Ram when he set out from the hangar with the trailer.......she claims he picked her up on the way to his mother's place .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyfullyU