Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, DM and CN have made a pack. All of this talk that CN is upset with DM etc is a rouse. IMHO, the fact that she is close with MB is all I need to know. Sure, DM may not be communicating with CN the way he use to, but IMHO, I'd have to be extremely stupid to think that MB isn't carrying instructions and verbal agreements to CN. Heck, MB may be calling CN every day after the trial. CN has medical school to pay for, maybe she'll need a car. IMHO, there is absolutely nothing "bad" that she's saying about DM that hasn't been orchestrated by DM. There is absolutely no way that she's seeing MB regularly and this type of manipulation and planning is not happening. MOO

After hearing of the little notes she made, it's pretty clear that her thought process is one in the same with DM- either that, or it's all part of a DM plan. MOO

How do you know they're still close? This was all happening 2 years ago. Is there a link for this, please and thanks?

For a split second today I felt like maybe CN really knew nothing and her charges are unfounded. Then a split second after that thought I came back to reality.

IMO, she is a conniving woman who knew exactly what she did and why she is charged.

The conversation on WS certainly was leaning in the direction that it was likely DM & CN who were in the red Ram when he set out from the hangar with the trailer.......she claims he picked her up on the way to his mother's place .

Who helped him take the cap off the truck? Didn't he pull out of the hangar with it on and then turn around and go back to the hangar and then finally leave with it off? I may be mistaken but will go back and find the testimony from the video.i can't imagine that he could do it with his bum shoulder? : )

But after you get your license to practice if you are convicted of a criminal offense you can just move to another province and make new application for a license to practice and carry on.

She will go to trial before she completes school.

Way too much time has passed by now to get any evidence. The boat was a rental so many people on it since then too.

No need to get more evidence from that boat. It was already fully investigated and closed.

While the staff sergeant could not shed more light on the now closed investigation, he did say that the two girls who had spent time on the charter with Mr. Millard in 2011 had since been identified and that there was no concern for their safety or well being.

http://www.manitoulin.ca/2013/06/05/island-yacht-charter-business-feels-betrayed-by-national-media-police-in-assisting-millard-probe/

It'a scary to me that CN could one day be a doctor!! I'd love to know which medical school accepted her, IMO.

All MOO.

If Noudga applied to and accepted medical school, this means she truly believes that she will walk. JMO

How do you know they're still close? This was all happening 2 years ago. Is there a link for this, please and thanks?

I heard a legal expert give an opinion on CN for the CBC news tonight. He said 'oh it's obvious that the girlfriend still highly favours DM'.....it was a short clip, but I gathered that the legal expert would have expected CN to be more vigorous in her rejection of DM if indeed there was no longer any feeling between them. That clip inspired my post #599

I got the impression that after DM's arrest, AM took the dog and moved back in with his dad. Could be wrong, not sure when exactly he moved back in with him. Doubt if he would have wanted to hang around Maplegate when the owner was in jail. Something about AM bringing the along with the backpack, taking the dog to one of the grandmother's houses, and then picking Pedo up afterward and taking him to AM's place. And then same time it seems, CN and MB are gathering cash from Maplegate, tampering with evidence at MB's house, and picking up Pedo from AM's house. Bet CN was pissed when she found out all the pot went to MS!

Adam Carter tweets or blog re Andrew Michalski testimony

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam Carter tweets or blog re Matt Hagerman’s testimony re May 11[SUP]th[/SUP] 2013

Apr 7 2016 10:34 AM
Hagerman says they dropped off Millard's dog at his grandmother's and that they put the toolbox and the backpack in the back of his parent's intrepid. "The backpack smelled strongly like weed."
Apr 7 2016 10:46 AM
The drop would have been made prior to 3:54 p.m., Hagerman says. That's when he texted a friend.
Apr 7 2016 10:46 AM
They then took the dog to Michalski's house, Hagerman says.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, are you saying the dog was with DM when they were in the truck with TB? Like maybe the dog was in the Yukon waiting up the street?

If this is fact, then that explains Pillays questions to CN about did DM ever leave Pedo with Mark? CN said never.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I wonder what it is about never leaving Pedo with MS. Curious that they even left him behind on the short drop-off in Oakville. JMO

Who helped him take the cap off the truck? Didn't he pull out of the hangar with it on and then turn around and go back to the hangar and then finally leave with it off? I may be mistaken but will go back and find the testimony from the video.i can't imagine that he could do it with his bum shoulder? : )

WS'er posted that it was Mark Smich with DM ......sore arm and shoulder or not, MS would have been the one to help remove the cap from the back of the truck.

If Noudga applied to and accepted medical school, this means she truly believes that she will walk. JMO

There is an extremely tiny sliver of me that wonders if she is innocent.

DM seems to like spinning stories to blame others.

What if DM asking for her cell records and her whereabouts on May 5-6 were all a part of his plan to form a story that he could use to blame her for things?

I always try to keep an open mind until we know everything. As much as she is innocent until proven guilty, I do feel she is guilty but there is still a chance she really might be innocent.

All MOO.

I haven't heard anything about CN having continued contact with MB after her arrest.
I'd be interested to hear any reports that anyone in this country has laid eyes on MB since CN's arrest.....

CN has certainly not been helpful to DM in this case. She has contributed to a very unfavourable picture in front of a jury. I'm sure she knows she looks terrible but she just needs to claim she didn't know what happened to not be found guilty at her own trial.
I am sure she is afraid of what DM will say at her trial. They can claim he is credible in that he has no further reason to lie since he (hopefully) is already serving a life sentence. You don't want to cross a narcissist. They won't let up until they feel the score has been settled.
jmo

which is it? CN are you a science geek or "it isn't important". A science geek would be all over your little metal burning/melting experiments.

Sounds like MM, that high school drop out, has better critical thinking skills than this grad student!

Well DM's defense seemed to fold quickly today so DM must know it's not good for him, IMO.

And TD seems to just be getting warmed up is his cross of CN, IMO. Hopefully tomorrow TD will get CN to reveal some truth despite her best efforts to conceal it, IMO.

All MOO.

isn't it kind of strange to be rooting for the defence attorney?

For me, the hint is that she showed up in red shoes. She wasn't wearing the red shoes for the jury.

I heard a legal expert give an opinion on CN for the CBC news tonight. He said 'oh it's obvious that the girlfriend still highly favours DM'.....it was a short clip, but I gathered that the legal expert would have expected CN to be more vigorous in her rejection of DM if indeed there was no longer any feeling between them. That clip inspired my post #599

I disagree with their assessment. I think she is very cautious. And for good reason. She is smart and she knows him. There is a lot in the balance.

Are her lips moving???? Then you know she is lying. Any university who may have accepted her will have no problem rescinding that acceptance IMO ...and if they do not, let me know and I will begin a petition.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"I hadn't slept for days, I had three exams in a few days." I'm sorry it never came up until you brought it up, she says.

Again, I call BS. Exams finish by April 30th at the extreme latest. There is absolutely no way she had exams in the first week of May. I ain't buying what you are selling CN.

Sorry this was probably cleared up but she was arrested in early April 2014. She was coming out of an exam, IIRC.

IF they don't have evidence to prove that she knew DM murdered someone when she was helping him, then she will walk.

DUNGEY.....DUNGEY.......Dungey.....Dungey.....Dungey..... (To the theme music from Jaws.....just to set the to tone for the rest

of the p.m.)

I laugh every time you say this and it plays in my head quite often now! A much needed distraction and light moment amongst the dark ones [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste