Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the hint is that she showed up in red shoes. She wasn't wearing the red shoes for the jury.

What does her wearing red shoes have to do with whether she is still close to MB? In fact, what do red shoes have to do with DM? Are you confusing him with MWJ and the Louboutin shoes?

And what would be the reason for why precious Pedo could not be trusted with MS, who has been proven to at a minimum, take his family dog for actual walks, and seems he also was said to have moved back home to help out his sick mom? Oh, yes, MS drinks alcohol and smokes pot. Pot calling the kettle black, or something along those lines?

I`m not sure why she said Pedo was not ever alone with Smich. When DM went on vacation in Aug 2012, he must have left Pedo with Smich. There are photos I`ve seen on here from the evidence files of Smich, Marlena and Pedo together. I think they were at Riverside.

I believe the Crown had CN explain her method of note making. And everything would have been entered as an exhibit.
The Crown wanted CN as a witness to get the notes in as evidence against Millard. The Crown would not want to attack her in examination-in-chief. What good would it do for their case against Millard? CN is not on trial here. As for the Defence, they can ask leading questions hoping to get an answer that will somehow help their client. Dungey IMHO is simply suggesting that DM and CN were supporting each other and pointing the blame towards MS together, as a "couple". But who knows what CN wrote back to DM (except maybe DM's mother), there's simply no evidence other than CN's testimony. So I can't see Dungey making much of this that will benefit MS's defence. Again, only in my humble opinion, all Dungey can really do is play down CN's testimony about MS drinking, not working, needing to grow up as she put it I believe, etc. He has to be careful questioning her because he never knows what she's going to answer. He may want her to say MS really didn't drink that much, not like hard liquor, just a couple of cold ones....she may answer, are you kidding me!! He was given a nickname for his drinking....juice....DM called him that from time to time.

isn't it kind of strange to be rooting for the defence attorney?

It's because he seems to be the only one asking the significant questions. The Crown's questions have to be phrased very carefully, and DM's team only cares about making DM look like a rich generous guy framed by Mark.

Dungey is frequently the only one pointing out that Tim actually existed, and that this isn't all some dumb game.

isn't it kind of strange to be rooting for the defence attorney?

Not IMO. Even many of those who firmly believe that both DM and MS are guilty admire TD's skills and especially how effective he is when cross examining less than cooperative or forthcoming witnesses, IMO. There's been quite few witnesses in this trial that spin tales that TD has successfully challenged, IMO. I'm interested in hearing from all sides of the story before making up my mind, IMO.

All MOO.

I laugh every time you say this and it plays in my head quite often now! A much needed distraction and light moment amongst the dark ones [emoji4]

Honestly Velma, you did come to mind when I posted it again today.....you and I share the same sense of humour. I can hardly wait to see a shark imoji...wouldn't that just be the cat's azz ??
I take it as you do....a welcome bit of levity that we all need on occasion.
Did you notice the party folk I posted for Dungey.....was scared to death to do the funny liitle kowtowing imoji :peace:

Sorry this was probably cleared up but she was arrested in early April 2014. She was coming out of an exam, IIRC.

I believe the comment she made was in reference to May 2013 not April 2014.

Wonder if she made her way to the WS threads. (Not necessarily suggesting she posted.) I'd imagine this site lands quite high in google searches for the case.

From the original threads of this case, there are a few WS names who frequently took part in the conversations, who were defending DM. Some of those people are no longer WS members. I have always suspected that they were friends/family or GF's of DM and MS.

"Then there is Dungey, who has gained folk-hero status on Twitter by fans who have dubbed him "The Dunginator." They admire his old-school, gloves-off style of bellowing at witnesses which has reduced a few to tears, to the point where Justice Andrew Goodman has sometimes had to haul him back, telling him to "lower the tenor." "

Quote from today's Hamilton Spectator Susan Clairmont column:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...omplicated-as-noudga-faces-cross-examination/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I`m not sure why she said Pedo was not ever alone with Smich. When DM went on vacation in Aug 2012, he must have left Pedo with Smich. There are photos I`ve seen on here from the evidence files of Smich, Marlena and Pedo together. I think they were at Riverside.

Those were taken August 1st, August 23rd and August 27th. When did he leave on vacation? I have him there from August 5th to the 17th, but don't know the dates of departure or arrival back home.https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1C9QrBmRsChLRin0MCRNb7IooPPZFllXFyWyCdHr42Ho/edit?pref=2&pli=1#slide=id.p41

Med school? I thought I read Grad school today, not med school. I can't imagine any med school accepting her.

Sorry this was probably cleared up but she was arrested in early April 2014. She was coming out of an exam, IIRC.

I think that this tweet was referring to the time period of May 9-10, 2013, not 2014 when she was arrested.

I haven't heard anything about CN having continued contact with MB after her arrest.
I'd be interested to hear any reports that anyone in this country has laid eyes on MB since CN's arrest.....

CN has certainly not been helpful to DM in this case. She has contributed to a very unfavourable picture in front of a jury. I'm sure she knows she looks terrible but she just needs to claim she didn't know what happened to not be found guilty at her own trial.
I am sure she is afraid of what DM will say at her trial. They can claim he is credible in that he has no further reason to lie since he (hopefully) is already serving a life sentence. You don't want to cross a narcissist. They won't let up until they feel the score has been settled.
jmo

bbm IMO this description applies to both DM and CN. CN is obviously a woman scorned and while she is looking after her own interests regarding her charges, IMO, she's also trying to settle a score publicly with DM for his cheating, IMO. In the context of this trial, CN, and DM from his letters, had/have their priorities all screwed up as neither seem to grasp that their predicament is caused by an innocent man, TB having been murdered and incinerated, IMO. Everything is ALL about them, IMO.

All MOO.

What does her wearing red shoes have to do with whether she is still close to MB? In fact, what do red shoes have to do with DM? Are you confusing him with MWJ and the Louboutin shoes?
I get it that it was about her being close with DM, not MB. CN wore red high heels on day 41. https://images.scribblelive.com/2016/4/27/7f611cb4-2aa8-4c05-a25b-0857a1fa965a.jpg
I have no idea whether the red shoes have anything to do with DM. But I think that a murder trial is not quite a good place to come to in red high heel shoes. My speculation is that it was a message to DM. Can I prove that? No.

I believe the comment she made was in reference to May 2013 not April 2014.

She is a sneaky `coyote` though. She may be pretending to play dumb about this again. She was arrested walking out of an exam but she had almost a full year to come clean with any info at all and she didn`t. She got mad at him for her getting arrested Boo Hoo. She got mad at him for cheating on her. THIS is the clincher. She is so full of herself that THIS is what actually got to her. Not that he is a murderer and possible serial murderer.

Again I think that she would have trouble getting a working visa and medical licences at most reputable medical schools or boards with a criminal conviction. I know that reputable and CN don't really go together in a sentence but she isn't being charged with a speeding ticket. If convicted this will be a criminal charge on her record that she will have to disclose if asked. She will not be granted a student or working visa for the US ever if convicted.

Could she be deported?

It's because he seems to be the only one asking the significant questions. The Crown's questions have to be phrased very carefully, and DM's team only cares about making DM look like a rich generous guy framed by Mark.

Dungey is frequently the only one pointing out that Tim actually existed, and that this isn't all some dumb game.

Honestly, what's the difference? All Dungey is doing is trying to do is make MS look like the poor tag-a-long who is being framed by DM. While he likes to pound on the witnesses about why they didn't immediately go to police, what was his client doing at the time? He certainly wasn't going to the police. Too busy burying guns, I guess.

For a split second today I felt like maybe CN really knew nothing and her charges are unfounded. Then a split second after that thought I came back to reality.

IMO, she is a conniving woman who knew exactly what she did and why she is charged.

You surprise me a little...and I surprise me a little at times too. I would like to believe that she would not be lying again on the stand, but damnit.....look at her attitude, look at her bold strut, look at her high opinion of herself......that's more than healthy self esteem----it smacks of arrogance to the max. DM keeps talking about the 'smell of her'......but he is not smelling what I am smelling. Something is not right with her...it's just a little off. Sometimes it is that intuitive thing--my head says maybe yes, but there is this uncomfortable sensation down the back of my throat and down to my stomach that says---don't eat that !!!

Remember in his letters he even agreed that she could pretty much do whatever it took to convince one of the fellows to change a certain something for him.....or at least that's how I took it. They are both desparate to save his proverbial azz and hers too. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste