Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not certain, but I believe these types of things can come back to haunt people even if they are NOT convicted. A whole lot of explaining to a whole lot of different people and entities may be in her future, either way. moo
Finger prints go to a federal file in Ottawa as soon as your criminally charged. If no conviction charge record dropped but fingerprints stay. You are "known to police"

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I get it that it was about her being close with DM, not MB. CN wore red high heels on day 41. https://images.scribblelive.com/2016/4/27/7f611cb4-2aa8-4c05-a25b-0857a1fa965a.jpg
I have no idea whether the red shoes have anything to do with DM. But I think that a murder trial is not quite a good place to come to in red high heel shoes. My speculation is that it was a message to DM. Can I prove that? No.

I don't know about that. I think she came into trial wanting to look good and be bold and red heels are bold. I didn't even think they looked out of place. She looked fashionable to me. She could have worn black heels with her black skirt and white shirt but I think she wanted to make a bit of a statement. I'm not convinced that statement was for DM. If anything, it might have been look at me and see what you won't touch again. I don't see them as being code for anything.
No more than anything was meant when MM came into court wobbling on way too tall heels that were a bit too large for her feet, trying to look confident. jmo

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga argues she told police about it but he says she only mentioned it during statement after her arrest. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
"Do they know we moved stuff at Loo? Gloves. Do they know he put trailer at mum's?...

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Letter asks, do they know we moved stuff in Waterloo? What will be the charge if I tell them?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
"...If I tell them we did then what charge will be laid against him when I tell them?" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"This is everything I personally knew," Noudga says. Wiping prints from trailer, moving the incinerator, etc.

Seeing that they discovered the trailer 2 days after arrest, CN wrote these notes before then, no?

Med school? I thought I read Grad school today, not med school. I can't imagine any med school accepting her.

It is true. Everyone seems to have jumped to the idea of med school. But it was said she was accepted to grad school and plans to practice medicine. That can mean a number of different things.

Seeing that they discovered the trailer 2 days after arrest, CN wrote these notes before then, no?

I think she's writing under the assumption LE has no proof yet DM was the one who moved it. So before disclosure at least.

August 23rd 2012 photo, SMich holding a can of beer and Pedo is in the background. I think DM was still away during this time.

@4:11 [video=youtube;cfO7B9rgltE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfO7B9rgltE&index=39&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA[/video]

I don't know about that. I think she came into trial wanting to look good and be bold and red heels are bold. I didn't even think they looked out of place. She looked fashionable to me. She could have worn black heels with her black skirt and white shirt but I think she wanted to make a bit of a statement. I'm not convinced that statement was for DM. If anything, it might have been look at me and see what you won't touch again. I don't see them as being code for anything.
No more than anything was meant when MM came into court wobbling on way too tall heels that were a bit too large for her feet, trying to look confident. jmo

I go back and forth. I'm aware there's some intrinsic cultural "*advertiser censored* shaming" happening when people point out the red shoes, but given that her demeanor is one big eff-you to the justice system, and her instagramming about "the silence of Charlie", it becomes a little easier to read into some level of symbolism on her part. I'm less sure that it's aimed at DM specifically, though.

She is a sneaky `coyote` though. She may be pretending to play dumb about this again. She was arrested walking out of an exam but she had almost a full year to come clean with any info at all and she didn`t. She got mad at him for her getting arrested Boo Hoo. She got mad at him for cheating on her. THIS is the clincher. She is so full of herself that THIS is what actually got to her. Not that he is a murderer and possible serial murderer.

Don't forget that earlier today she blamed the media for "destroying their lives". Definitely not into taking any responsibility.

Perhaps you are right. Shoes are just shoes. I hardly ever wear red high heels (6'4 210 lb male, size 12E, in case anybody wants to get me a pair). Although, this is a pretty significant event and wearing red high heels is a bit of a risk, IMO. Stick to black and nobody is gonna blame you

Impassioned Plea:

I need someone to pick up the general tweets for us this afternoon! https://twitter.com/AnnB03/lists/tim-bosma-trial

And I will say this - you WILL get behind, there are just so many tweets. Today I had two packages and a visitor plus a few phone calls and I got 20 minutes behind in the tweets and absolutely no one complained. So you don't have to be fast. But it is great to have the tweets here for discussion, because by evening tonight none of us will be able to scroll back that far in Twitter.

So if you take on this mission - we will love you with sparks shooting from our chests and all that!

BBM

LOL SnooperDuper! I resisted loving you but I'm not afraid anymore! :skip:

August 23rd 2012 photo, SMich holding a can of beer and Pedo is in the background. I think DM was still away during this time.

@4:11 [video=youtube;cfO7B9rgltE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfO7B9rgltE&index=39&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA[/video]

I asked earlier, but maybe you missed it. Why do you think DM was still away after the 17th? Are there photos taken after that time or anything to indicate the date he returned?

I go back and forth. I'm aware there's some intrinsic cultural "*advertiser censored* shaming" happening when people point out the red shoes, but given that her demeanor is one big eff-you to the justice system, and her instagramming about "the silence of Charlie", it becomes a little easier to read into some level of symbolism on her part. I'm less sure that it's aimed at DM specifically, though.

No, nothing to do with "*advertiser censored* shaming". It's just there are places where it's appropriate and where it's not. Like, I can't show up for a business meeting in white shoes or orange jacket. Don Cherry,on the other hand... Sit in front of a court building, and count how many women in red high heels are going to enter or exit? I think very few, unless CN is around.

I believe the Crown had CN explain her method of note making. And everything would have been entered as an exhibit.
The Crown wanted CN as a witness to get the notes in as evidence against Millard. The Crown would not want to attack her in examination-in-chief. What good would it do for their case against Millard? CN is not on trial here. As for the Defence, they can ask leading questions hoping to get an answer that will somehow help their client. Dungey IMHO is simply suggesting that DM and CN were supporting each other and pointing the blame towards MS together, as a "couple". But who knows what CN wrote back to DM (except maybe DM's mother), there's simply no evidence other than CN's testimony. So I can't see Dungey making much of this that will benefit MS's defence. Again, only in my humble opinion, all Dungey can really do is play down CN's testimony about MS drinking, not working, needing to grow up as she put it I believe, etc. He has to be careful questioning her because he never knows what she's going to answer. He may want her to say MS really didn't drink that much, not like hard liquor, just a couple of cold ones....she may answer, are you kidding me!! He was given a nickname for his drinking....juice....DM called him that from time to time.

To me, it kind of shows to some extent what kind of people we're dealing with here. Some have come across as bold-faced liars after taking oath on the stand, including CN, who was DM's gf at the time, assisted him in concealing evidence, and faces her own charges. I think everyone is aware that the whole lot of them were heavily into drugs, and MS also liked his booze, which seems rather irrelevant to this case, imo. TD is pointing out once again how all of these people did nothing for the good of the missing/murdered man, with each revealing they cared only about saving their own @sses and helping out their 'rich', generous friend.

Interestingly, it seemed that RP couldn't pull much out of even CN that would help his client in any kind of beneficial way. It doesn't matter much what CN was writing back to DM, since as mentioned, she is not the one on trial, he is, so it really matters what *he* wrote to her, since it is his fate the jurors are to decide. And a lot of damning stuff he did indeed write. DM himself has made it rather easy, imho, to make a substantiated case for MS's seeming defence that DM was trying/is trying to frame him to take all of the blame, when he may have only signed up for just another paid 'mission' to help his 'rich' friend steal a truck. CN herself has indicated that she is going along with only whatever can be proved, and saving her first love from a life in prison. Even if she were to say something derogatory about MS, at this point she is not viewed as an honest person, so it seems TD doesn't have much to worry about in that regard, so fire away with your questions Mr. D! moo

It is true. Everyone seems to have jumped to the idea of med school. But it was said she was accepted to grad school and plans to practice medicine. That can mean a number of different things.

Hmm, guess she wasn't accepted into spy school?

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if part of her motivation in pursuing medicine (or stating that is her plan) is so she can be presented at her trial as a future positive contributor to society.

Just curious.. has it ever been mentioned how CN and DM met? He is several years older than her, and especially at her age when they started their relationship (which was previously reported by CN as being in 2010, if I am not mistaken?). That would have put her at what, 17? She had mentioned that she was still in highschool, I believe? So did they meet by way of DM dealing drugs at the local highschool?

Just curious.. has it ever been mentioned how CN and DM met? He is several years older than her, and especially at her age when they started their relationship (which was previously reported by CN as being in 2010, if I am not mistaken?). That would have put her at what, 17? She had mentioned that she was still in highschool, I believe? So did they meet by way of DM dealing drugs at the local highschool?

I believe they met via one of the wonder twins (MH/AM). Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but yeah, I pointed out earlier that he got to her at a time that it was still possible to warp her mind a bit.

I think she's advertising for her next big win. 'Look richguys, I'm young, attractive, confident, educated, and I give head while driving down the highway, now available! Send your invitations to my instagram!' moo

No, nothing to do with "*advertiser censored* shaming". It's just there are places where it's appropriate and where it's not. Like, I can't show up for a business meeting in white shoes or orange jacket. Don Cherry,on the other hand... Sit in front of a court building, and count how many women in red high heels are going to enter or exit? I think very few, unless CN is around.

I hear you, but WHY is it not appropriate, exactly? Go back to a fairy tale like The Red Shoes. It's all about wicked women. And we know the main reason women are wicked is because they have sex.

(This isn't something I'm going to go to the mat over, it's just that shoe color is pretty arbitrary, when you think about it, and we all have ingrained biases and myths.)

She had been dating one of AM's friends, I think. She went to school with AM, if I remember correctly.
She initially claimed to have met him 2010 and dated him then but said sorta 2011 and in cross, she said 2011. But even in 2010, she was 22 when she was in jail (April 2014) so she would have been 18 or 19 when she was dating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo