Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noudga says she's "a little surprised" these letters are taking on the importance they are at the trial.
by Adam Carter 12:23 PM

How did she make it through psychology? MOO

She obviously meant to say she's "a little pissed' these letters are taking on the importance they are at the trial.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16m16 minutes ago
"He went from sailing in the Carribean with you, lots of freedom, to life in a box," suggests Pillay.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15m15 minutes ago
Pillay: "He went from sailing in the Caribbean with you, quite a bit of freedom, to life in a box. Flying helicopters to life in a box."

Pillay suggests when he asked her for her help she did not comply. She agrees. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 15m15 minutes ago
Going through letters. Pillay says there is a pattern of his deteriorating health.He is not thkg straigh. Confused. Coming apart.@AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15m15 minutes ago
She knew the things he asked her to do were "foolish" and "wrong" so she didn't do them. "I just filled him with more love and support."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 15m15 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: When he asked you to be his super spy, you ignored him. Noudga: Right... I just tried to fill him with love. #Bosma

CN can't remember details about the time around the murder yet I'm pretty sure she remembered every reason why she got jealous surrounding her boyfriend's behaviour and other women. I call BS. Give me a break. Also, she was taking physiology courses in school where attention to detail is absolute. GMAB. JMO

Ok, so I wasn't going crazy when I said "CN was taking psychology" a few people jumped on me and said "no, she was taking Physiology"

But reporters all typed "Psychology and Kinesiology" is this an error on ALL the reporters?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17s17 seconds ago
Kinesiology and Psychology were Christina Noudga's majors. Heavy course load.

Noudga says she never knew Smich to have a "real job." He did some work for Millard.
by Adam Carter 12:31 PM

Noudga says she saw Millard buy Smich shoes, but doesn't recall clothes. Smich would do odd jobs for Millard, she says.
by Adam Carter 12:32 PM

"Mark had a drinking problem didn't he?" Pillay says. "Well every time I saw him during the evening, he was drinking," Noudga says. Pillay says Millard said he didn't like that, but she doesn't recall that.
by Adam Carter 12:33 PM

She says she avoided those Qs and instead filled him with "more love and support." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15m15 minutes ago
Sailing the Caribbean, flying helicopters one day, to life in a box the next. Noudga says she didn't do any "stupid" things Millard asked

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 16m16 minutes ago
"You knew they were stupid? You knew they were foolish? You knew they were wrong?" asks Pillay about #Millard's orders. "Yes," says Noudga.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 16m16 minutes ago
He went from sailing a yacht and flying a helicopter to life in a box. She avoided his requests and try to fill her letters with love.#Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 16m16 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga says she didn't follow any of his instructions. She didn't send him her phone records, as he asked #Bosma

"To uplift him and make him feel, ok, you're not alone, everything will be fine."

Noudga says she's "a little surprised" these letters are taking on the importance they are at the trial.
by Adam Carter 12:23 PM

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I know this piece of work is doing everything she can to avoid perjuring herself prior to November, but this is beyond comprehension.

Her boyfriend is showing the world that it is indeed possible to make a noose out of a pad of paper and a pencil, and she can't figure out why they are important?

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16m16 minutes ago
"To like uplift him," she says. "and see you're not like alone. I'm here. Don't worry about it. Everything will be fine."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 16m16 minutes ago
She just tried to help him "you're not alone, I'm here, everything will be fine." She never sent phone records or agreed to be secret agent

Noudga says she didn't carry thru on any of his requests. Just tried to "uplift him." #MillardSmich

"To uplift him," she says. #Bosma

Pillay running through Millard's requests that she didn't do--"because you didn't want to," he suggests. She agrees. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16m16 minutes ago
Pillay saying DM went from living dream to living in a box. U didn't carry out his requests. U didn't give phone records. U knew better.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14m14 minutes ago
Next. Aug 11. He writes "it's a traumatic experience, jail. But I'm making the most of it." #Bosma

Traumatic would be murdering someone and burning them in an incinerator. MOO

Not if it's 3rd time you kill someone (I guess)

Noudga testifies that his shoulder injury occurred sometime before his arrest. Sometime after May 5th perhaps? MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14m14 minutes ago
Next. Aug 11. He writes "it's a traumatic experience, jail. But I'm making the most of it." #Bosma

Traumatic would be murdering someone and burning them in an incinerator. MOO

Or having your son/husband murdered

She didn't give him photo of Mark he asked for. She didn't have contact with Michalski, like Millard asked.

"You knew better than to do that." Yes. She didn't contact Michalski, although nothing stopped her, including court order.

She never said she'd be his secret agent and never carried out his requests, she says. #Bosma

He suggests she could've contacted Michalski if she wanted to. No court order there. They'd been friends for years. But she didn't. #Bosma

She had no contact at all with Michalski or Hagerman.

"I also knew where he lived, so I could have done that." She & Michalski had same circle of friends but Noudga avoided him & Hagerman

"That was your choice," Pillay says. "Similarly with Mr. Hagerman." She agrees. #Bosma

Pillay saying CN didn't do anything he asked. Instead she deflected. CN. I sent him "loving things"' she doesn't assist @ anytime.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 17m17 minutes ago
She says she steered clear of Andrew Michalski and Matt Hagerman despite Millard asking her to influence them. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17m17 minutes ago
But she recognized he was struggling and so offered her support and love, he suggests. She agrees. #Bosma

Noudga appears to remember much more under cross. @AM900CHML

She recognizes Millard is struggling so she offers support and love, Pillay suggests. She found letters confusing.

Pillay saying DM went from living dream to living in a box. U didn't carry out his requests. U didn't give phone records. U knew better.

She didn't give them to LE either, she knew better. MOO

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17m17 minutes ago
All she did was offer her love, Noudga says. She thought the letters confusing. Thought Millard was trying to protect her, & Mark at times

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17m17 minutes ago
She agrees she at times found his letters confusing. Pillay suggests she thought he was trying to protect her, Mark, Andrew. Yes, she says.

She did not respond to every letter. She says she'd write her responses quickly before meeting his mother. #Bosma

Pillay. U work hard. Life is a blur. U work. Go to school. U don't have time to write DM. She wld write something and send it w his mom.

At various times Millard seemed to be trying to protect Mark, Michalski, Hagerman...she wrote and told him she wanted him to come back.

Noudga says she had little time but would write quick letters before meeting with Millard's mother for delivery. #TimBosma

Noudga says she didn't have time to write Millard back, her responses were "short and brief" #TimBosma

She told him she loved him, missed him, wanted him to come back. "You expressed your support for him," Pillay says. She agrees. #Bosma

She said she would never give up on him and that she'd see him through this, says Pillay. Noudga agrees.

CN. Wld never give up on him. Never leave. "All to stave off his emotional decline?" Yes she says. She is feeding him hope. Deflect.

He suggests she did this to stave off his emotional decline. Tried to deflect from his requests and tell him to be strong. She agrees.

Pillay suggests Noudga was trying to keep #Millard positive. "You'd never give up on him," he notes. "Yep," replies Noudga.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Got home 4 or 5 a.m., Millard left 6 a.m. She says they had sex again, Pillay suggests they didn't. It was last time they saw each other.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
That was the last Noudga saw Millard before arrest. #TimBosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 9m9 minutes ago
Next morning was the last time Noudga says she saw #Millard. She says they were intimate again. Pillay suggests they weren't &she's confused

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9m9 minutes ago
Pillay asks her about stop at Hagerman's. By that point she was "pretty much falling asleep." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 9m9 minutes ago
After a long night moving eliminator and dropping tool box, noudga says they had sex. Pillay disagrees. She is pretty sure they did.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
Noudga says she was pretty much falling asleep when they were dropping the toolbox at Hagerman's. She stayed in car. #TimBosma

At what point that night did she wonder when they would be travelling in the rough direction of the paper shredder?

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I know this piece of work is doing everything she can to avoid perjuring herself prior to November, but this is beyond comprehension.

Her boyfriend is showing the world that it is indeed possible to make a noose out of a pad of paper and a pencil, and she can't figure out why they are important?

MOO

Welcome Jug Up! :cheers:

Yes it is astounding that she thinks anyone believes that she thought these letters unimportant. MOO

Pillay suggests she may have drafted responses that suggest she might follow through, but never intended to. She agrees. #Bosma

Pillay suggests she didn't destroy the letters because she figured nothing was going to come of them. She agrees. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15m15 minutes ago
Noudga says she didn't destroy the letters because in her mind they wouldn't come of anything because she wasn't going to act on them.

Pillay saying CN was simply giving DM hope. His well being so threatened by losing hope. @AM900CHML

Millard always impressed upon Noudga to destroy the letters. She didn't tell him she was keeping them. #TimBosma

Pillay stressing how often he told her in letters to "destroy" them--but she did not. She agrees. #Bosma

Noudga drafted responses that addressed Millard's request, but never followed through with them. #TimBosma

Drafted response letters about reaching Michalski, but never followed through. Never destroyed letters 'cause she never acted on them.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 16m16 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga says she didn't destroy the letters, because she thought nothing would come of them. #Bosma

Pillay notes the multiple messages from #Millard to "destroy this letter." Suggest she kept them because she thought nothing would happen.

She didn't tell him she was keeping them. But did so because she loved him, she valued them sentimentally. She agrees. #Bosma

Pillay says she didn't destroy the letters because CN "isn't going to act on them" because "u love him" "value him" @AM900CHML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop