Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Pillay is pointing out she is "mistaken" about them being intimate in the morning and she has her dates mixed up......not sure why it's important. She could easily be lying to try and flaunt her sexual prowess to his other women (MOO).....but what does Pillay get from this besides possibly discrediting her memory?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
Millard walked up driveway with toolbox. Brief exchange. "They seemed to be in joyful spirits," Noudga says

Of course, that's joyful spirits with sad eyes.
:boohoo:
MOO

"You knew he was suffering ... it was clear to you his experience in jail was weighing heavily on him," Pillay says. "Yes," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 12:10 PM

In another letter, Millard is talking about being locked in segregation without human contact for most of the day.
by Adam Carter 12:12 PM

In another letter, Millard says "This long, lonely isolation has its benefits." Pillay asserts this is Millard "putting on a brave face."
by Adam Carter 12:13 PM

Interesting that Pillay is pointing out she is "mistaken" about them being intimate in the morning and she has her dates mixed up......not sure why it's important. She could easily be lying to try and flaunt her sexual prowess to his other women (MOO).....but what does Pillay get from this besides possibly discrediting her memory?

JPC alluded to it, I think--DM was so sad about having to clean up MS's murder that he couldn't possibly have had sex on his mind.

Edit: And now we're building up to "DM was breaking under the strain of being imprisoned, and that's why he wrote all those bat***** letters".

That his client isn't an uncaring murderer, but rather a caring murderer?

I wish we could know if CN had prepared for this with DM's lawyers......we know she didn't ever grant the Crown an interview.....but what about "getting her story straight" with the defense? curious.....
I've been wondering what her demeanor is today? B****y, as SC described yesterday? Hard to tell from tweets...

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 7m7 minutes ago
May 9th. She explains DM appeared "sad. Lethargic. Weary" texts didn't show mood. But he wasnt himself. Looked tired. Bloodshot eyes.

No S**T I bet he was!! His smile and happiness on the 7th for MM, turned to exhausted and lethargic by the 9th!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15m15 minutes ago
Millard walked up driveway. Noudga says his back facedf her. Brief exchange between them. "They seemed to be in joyful spirits," she says.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 15m15 minutes ago
Noudga says #Millard & friend "seemed to be in joyful spirits, gestures-wise." She stayed in truck so she couldn't hear discussion.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15m15 minutes ago
Pillay asks if he was putting it on for Hagerman. She says she can't say she wasn't beside him. Wasn't part of their convo. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 14m14 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay asks Noudga about when they stopped at Millard's friend's place, Matt Hagerman. 'They were in joyful spirits.' #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15m15 minutes ago
She repeated the "joyful" description. She doesn't know what Hagerman said to make the encounter "joyful"

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 15m15 minutes ago
When DM meets Hagarman CN says they seemed to be in joyful spirits. @AM900CHML

That his client isn't an uncaring murderer, but rather a caring murderer?
And that CN is going off script with all the sex that night...geesh, how could she get that one messed up!!! IMHO, it's insane that RP pointed that out- DM must have told him to get it corrected stat!! lol

Didn't she say they had sex twice once they got home? Once when they first got in bed and once again before he left an hour later. But somehow he managed an hour sleep first?

I think Pillay is trying to deflect the obvious. DM wasn't upset at all if he could perform 3 times in a short period of time under so much mental pressure and sadness. And I also think she was embellishing for the sake of the other ladies following along, especially on round three.

DM was right, they do deserve each other. :D

MOO

She agrees the encounter was brief. That Dell was tired, still in a somber mood. She was tired. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 15m15 minutes ago
Now talking about the toolbox exchange between Millard and Hagerman. Noudga says she was tired and didn't see much from the truck. #Bosma

Noudga admits she wouldn't be able to know if #Millard was actually friendly toward his friend, forced smile, etc.

Doesn't know if Millard was forcing himself to be happy or if Hagerman "cracked a joke," suggests Pillay.

Pillay asking her about the black gloves she testified about. She agrees she had seen and even worn gloves at the hangar before. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14m14 minutes ago
Now to the gloves. The black disposable gloves found in Millard's pocket upon his arrest. #Bosma

I would not be surprised the very least if MB testifies against CN in CN's trial. May be that's why MB is not prosecuted - got herself a deal.

Does anyone know for sure that she wasn't charged/prosecuted? Maybe she was arrested - who knows?

She had seen gloves at hangar before and had used them there before. PIllay says she painted furniture there with Dell, she says she didn't.

Re: gloves mentioned in her testimony, Noudga says she'd often see/use gloves at the hangar helping #Millard out.

Noudga had seen boxes of gloves at the hangar and had used them more than once. Pillay asks about painting furniture. She doesn't remember

Pillay suggests she helped Dell paint furniture at the hangar. She says she didn't do that. But agrees she did wear gloves there. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 14m14 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay said it wasn't unusual for Noudga to wear gloves when helping Millard around the hanger. She remembers this. #Bosma

She might have left a glove behind there, Pillay suggest. Noudga agrees.

Pillay taking her now to the letters. "Ok," she says. #Bosma

Asked about wearing gloves while moving eliminator. CN says it is not usual for her to do that. @AM900CHML

The same gloves where police found a mix of DNA from #Bosma Noudga and Millard. Pillay suggests she was painting at the hangar.

Now moving to letters. @AM900CHML

Pillay suggests when she was receiving these letters, things were happening in her life that were not pleasant. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 15m15 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay now moving onto Millard's letters from prison.

In another letter Millard writes, "I miss you, it hurts. I don't know whether to embrace the pain or detach from him." Pillay says Millard is "in distress," while Noudga says "he's lonely."
by Adam Carter 12:14 PM

Noudga says she never agreed to be his "spy." "I just filled him with more love and support, I just avoided those questions in general."
by Adam Carter 12:17 PM

Noudga again says she had no contact with Andrew Michalski or Matt Hagerman. "You didn't assist him at ay point in time, right?" Pillay asks. "No," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 12:19 PM

Does anyone know for sure that she wasn't charged/prosecuted? Maybe she was arrested - who knows?

I've asked this before. ABro pointed out that you can't secretly arrest/charge people, or at least not in Canada.

She doesn't know what he means. He says the case put a certain focus on her. #Bosma

Noudga says she knew police wanted her to make a statement but she didn't want to be involved.

She says she knew police wanted to talk to her but didn't want to be involved. #Bosma

Pillay takes her to letters. When she was receiving them in 2013, "police wanted me to make a statement but I didn't want to be involved."

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 16m16 minutes ago
Re: letters...Noudga says around this time "police wanted me to make a statement but I didn't wanna get involved." #MillardSmich

Millard was more "in despair" the longer he was in jail, Noudga could tell. "he was losing hope."

Pillay suggests she could tell the isolation was getting to him and that his emotional health was deteriorating. Losing hope. Desperate.

Noudga agrees she could tell his emotional health was deteriorating #Bosma

She could tell isolation was getting to him, he was losing hope, he was desperate. "He didn't come off as depressed," she says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16m16 minutes ago
She says he didn't come off as depressed "but being in jail ya you get depressed." #Bosma

Noudga says as time passed Millard's emotional health seemed to be in decline. He was confused, lost and under distress. #TimBosma

Pillay: You're reading the letters, you can tell he's confused. Noudga: Yes.... he didn't know what to do. #Bosma

Pillay suggests she helped Dell paint furniture at the hangar. She says she didn't do that. But agrees she did wear gloves there. #Bosma

Looks like DM had a new strategy after CN was arrested. Where is this going now that she confirms that she did not paint furniture as DM lied about.
MOO

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16m16 minutes ago
While in jail CN says DM ; his emotional health is declining. Confused. "He was in despair. He was losing hope. Desperate" @AM900CHML

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 16m16 minutes ago
Noudga answers "yes" to Pillay's Qs about #Millard seeming "lost, distressed, alone, cut off" etc. After his arrest.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16m16 minutes ago
Pillay suggests it was clear he was "confused" and "lost." She agrees. He was cut off from most ppl, she was "like a lifeline." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 16m16 minutes ago
"Your reading the letters thinking his confused, right?" He's lost, Noudga agrees. Millard was cut off from the world. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16m16 minutes ago
"He was alone, cut off from the world," suggests Pillay. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 16m16 minutes ago
She agrees he was alone, cut off from the world and didn't know what to do. #TimBosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop