Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 14m14 minutes ago
"Give me a window into some other place...I'm locked in a box," writes #Millard on Aug 19/13.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15m15 minutes ago
"Tell me about your life, your day. Give me a window into some other place. A window to where you are. I'm locked in a box," writes Millard.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15m15 minutes ago
(That one was from August 2013) #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 15m15 minutes ago
in letters Pillay says DM is talking about his day to day loneliness. "Give me a window. Tell me about your life. I'm locked in a box."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14m14 minutes ago
Next. Aug 11. He writes "it's a traumatic experience, jail. But I'm making the most of it." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14m14 minutes ago
Aug. 20, 2013: "It's a traumatic experience jail, but I'm making the most of it," writes Millard.

OIC... Due to solitary DM went insane and wrote nonsense. Is it solitary when there is evidence of copious communication, mommy, lawyer, groupy visits and phone calls?

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 17m17 minutes ago
She thought it was too much, especially with drugs involved, she believed milled should scale back. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 17m17 minutes ago
CN wanted DM to stop protecting MS. Stop saving him. Bailing him out. Wanted him to start growing up. He never had a job.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17m17 minutes ago
Mark never had a job in the time she knew him. She thought it was time he grow up. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17m17 minutes ago
"Dell would run to Mark's protection, right?" Noudga agrees. Millard helped #Smich get work. Never had real job, as long as Noudga knew him

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 17m17 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga says in all the time she knew Smich, he never had a job. #Bosma

She says Millard gave him work here and there to justify his financial support of him. #Bosma

In it DM writes about his shoulder progressing. She says he had injured his shoulder prior to his arrest. She doesn't recall details. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17m17 minutes ago
Aug. 11. Millard writes about his bad shoulder. "He had injured his shoulder, prior to his arrest. I don't recall the details."

"Did I tell you how my shoulder is progressing?" Pillay asking about injury. Noudga doesn't recall details but it was before arrest

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 17m17 minutes ago
Noudga viewing letter from Aug 11/13. #Millard writes "Did I tell you how my shoulder is progressing?" Noudga says he hurt it before arrest

Police photograph from raid of Christina Noudga's bedroom. #Bosma

attachment.php

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16m16 minutes ago
Pillay suggests it hurt him to lift stuff up. She says small lifts would've been fine but "all the way up" would hurt him. #Bosma

But DM and MS both had one working shoulder...is this not proving then that they must have worked together?

So like what's with this DM should injury stuff? There is text message proof that it was MS complaining about being in pain and having a sore shoulder... not DM.

DM only mentions it in letters after the fact, like he stole this excuse from MS.

"I thought he should let Mark do things on his own." She never knew Mark to have a job. "Dell supported Mark financially."

She recalls Dell getting Mark Timberland boots. Maybe clothes. #Bosma

She says Millard was generous, purchased things for Smich. Timberland shoes once.

Noudga says #Millard would give #Smich odd jobs around hangar and home, pay for things, but MS was using drugs.

Millard bought Smich Timberland shoes, gave him jobs at hangar, at Riverside.

Millard gave Mark odd jobs around Maplegate, Riverside. #Bosma

Millard gave Smich odd jobs at hangar, Riverside and Maple Gate. It was a way to give Mark some income.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 17m17 minutes ago
Noudga says Smich never had a real job in the time that she knew him, but Millard gave him odd jobs so he could have an income. #Bosma

Pillay suggests Mark had a drinking problem. She says he'd be drinking in evenings, she doesn't know about during the day. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 17m17 minutes ago
Pillay suggests DM always ran to his rescue. CN agrees. MS, he suggests has a drinking problem. DM was trying to help him.

Mark had a drinking problem, didn't he? Noudga says Smich was always drinking when she saw him in the evenings.

Pillay: Mark had a drinking problem? Noudga: Every time I saw him, he was drinking. I don't know about it during the day. #Bosma

Every time she saw Mark in evening he was drinking. Millard never expressed he thought it was out of control, says Noudga.

Pillay suggests Dellen didn't like that. She says he never expressed that to her. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 18m18 minutes ago
Noudga wouldn't agrees it's Pillay that Smich had a drinking problem. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 18m18 minutes ago
"(#Smich) had a drinking problem didn't he?" asks Pillay. Noudga says "every time I'd see him in the evening he was drinking."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18m18 minutes ago
Pillay is directing her to her police statement. #Bosma

"It gets annoying," she says, when someone is always trying to get drunk. Pillay suggests Millard was trying to help Smich stop drinking.

In another letter, Pillay points to where Millard talks about a shoulder rehabilitation. "He had injured his shoulder prior to arrest. I don't recall the details of how he did so, you'd have to ask him," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 12:28 PM

Well I'm sure we can a guess how this shoulder injury occured! Hopefully TB got a few in before DM pulled the trigger!

Pillay asks Noudga if #millard told #Smich "you stop drinking and I'll get you a job." Noudga doesn't remember that.

Pillay searching for a document. Courtroom full, people in overflow room. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 16m16 minutes ago
Pillay now showing Noudga an excerpt of her police statement. "Oh, okay, yes," she notes. #MillardSmich

In her statement, she said Dell had told Mark that if he stayed sober he'd get him work. She says she doesn't recall exact words. #Bosma

June 24, 2014 her statement to police. Dell would tell Mark to stay sober, she said. Now she says it was "insinuated." #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 15m15 minutes ago
Noudga now says she told police #Millard told #Smich "stay sober, I'll get you work," but she doesn't remember it now.

why does Pillay ask about keeping the letters as being perceived as a threat?

The letters are a threat to DM's defense. And is he saying they are so ludicrous, obviously written by someone going off the deep end that no one would take them seriously?

but the letters aren't a threat to her are they? At least as redacted (and i don't know anything about the redacted portions)?

I think he means the letters give CN leverage over Millard.

Aug. 11. Millard writes about his bad shoulder. "He had injured his shoulder, prior to his arrest. I don't recall the details."

Madly in love with him and can't recall the details?? Yeah, right!

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 16m16 minutes ago
Dell was against drinking too much, Pillay puts to Noudga, who agrees. Millard would tell Smich to stay off the booze.

Pillay suggests Millard thought too much drinking was a bad thing. "It is a bad thing," she says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 15m15 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: Dell was against drinking too much? Noudga agrees #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 15m15 minutes ago
Noudga reviewing statement where she said Millard told Smich to stay sober and he would give him work. #Bosma

Noudga says #Millard didn't like the idea of drinking too much.

Pillay suggests Millard was encouraging Mark to get his driver's license. She says she doesn't recall specifics of the conversation. #Bosna

IMHO DM kept MS around as a patsy. My guess is, like others, he didn't give him the full picture of what was going on. However, he kept him around for all his missions knowing that he could blame everything on him should his escapades go sour. MS has been duped and I don't think he had as much knowledge about this crime as others on here and DM in his notes suggest. MOO

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/patsy

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16m16 minutes ago
Millard tried to get Smich to stop drinking "especially when he was working," says Noudga. Also tried to get him his driver's license.

Pillay suggests Millard was encouraging Mark to get his driver's license. She says she doesn't recall specifics of the conversation. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 16m16 minutes ago
Noudga says Millard was trying to help Smich become more disciplined. #Bosma

"I'll give you work if you stop drinking," Millard would tell Smich. Noudga says Millard was trying to help Smich better his life

Noudga says #Millard was "trying to make (#Smich) better his life."

But she agrees Millard supported Mark and wanted him to "better his life." #Bosma

Maybe if DM cared that much about MS's drinking, he could have used some of that vacation money for rehab or counseling instead?

"I thought he should let Mark do things on his own." She never knew Mark to have a job. "Dell supported Mark financially."

She recalls Dell getting Mark Timberland boots. Maybe clothes. #Bosma

She says Millard was generous, purchased things for Smich. Timberland shoes once.

Noudga says #Millard would give #Smich odd jobs around hangar and home, pay for things, but MS was using drugs.

Millard bought Smich Timberland shoes, gave him jobs at hangar, at Riverside.

Millard gave Mark odd jobs around Maplegate, Riverside. #Bosma

timberland shoes! Is this what aspiring rappers are wearing these days?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16m16 minutes ago
She's not sure if Smich drank during the day. She only saw him at night.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 16m16 minutes ago
Noudga says Smich drank in the evenings but didn't know if he drank during the day or when Millard and Smich were working. #TimBosma

"But Mark was strong-willed," Pillay suggests. She asks how so. He says he kept drinking. She again says she doesn't know daytime-wise.

Smich enjoyed Millard's generosity, like other friends, Noudga agrees.

Pillay says Mark seemed to enjoy Dell's generosity. She says yes. Other friends did too. #Bosma

"(#Smich) enjoyed (#Millard)'s generosity?" asks Pillay. "Yes," says Noudga. As did other friends she agrees.

Maybe if DM cared that much about MS's drinking, he could have used some of that vacation money for rehab or counseling instead?

Maybe. But there hasn't been any indication that I've seen that MS really wanted to change his drinking or that he felt he needed counselling or rehab.

Pillay asks Noudga if #millard told #Smich "you stop drinking and I'll get you a job." Noudga doesn't remember that.

Pillay searching for a document. Courtroom full, people in overflow room. #Bosma

Pillay now showing Noudga an excerpt of her police statement. "Oh, okay, yes," she notes. #MillardSmich

In her statement, she said Dell had told Mark that if he stayed sober he'd get him work. She says she doesn't recall exact words. #Bosma

June 24, 2014 her statement to police. Dell would tell Mark to stay sober, she said. Now she says it was "insinuated." #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 15m15 minutes ago
Noudga now says she told police #Millard told #Smich "stay sober, I'll get you work," but she doesn't remember it now.

Ya, the "Prince of Thieves", Mr unemployed is going to get Itchy a legit job, right at the same time he tells AM that they are gonna ramp up their thievery business. Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en