Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get the impression that Pillay is putting on a bit of a defense show for her, as much as his client? Before today's cross, I didn't realize she was so considerate - only responding to his illegal jailhouse letters because she was concerned for his mental well-being. On a side note, happy that Alex Pierson gave some insight into her agreeable demeanor today...

I have that feeling too. Perhaps, DM hopes she's gonna marry him in jail, etc. IMO, she's sending reassuring messages to him via the red shoes, etc. May be she does so to keep him helping her. Who knows what cops have on her, but
1. 2-3 hours unaccounted for?
2. "Do you love me - roll a joint" - is that when she heard the story?

Cops may have a lot on her and DM will be called to the stand.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17m17 minutes ago
Mark "enjoyed Dell's generosity," suggests Pillay. So did other friends, he says. Took some on trip to PEI. ?#Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17m17 minutes ago
Like Andrew Michalski, who Dell also took on the British Virgin Islands trip. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 18m18 minutes ago
Millard sponsored the trip to the British Virgin Islands, so yes, he was generous, Noudga agrees.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17m17 minutes ago
Lunch break. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21m21 minutes ago
Pillay asks if we can take an early lunch so he can consult with his client before the next area. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21m21 minutes ago
Taking the lunch break. Back at 2pm. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 16m16 minutes ago
"I'll give you work if you stop drinking," Millard would tell Smich. Noudga says Millard was trying to help Smich better his life

How'd that work out for him?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Got home 4 or 5 a.m., Millard left 6 a.m. She says they had sex again, Pillay suggests they didn't. It was last time they saw each other.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
That was the last Noudga saw Millard before arrest. #TimBosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 9m9 minutes ago
Next morning was the last time Noudga says she saw #Millard. She says they were intimate again. Pillay suggests they weren't &she's confused

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9m9 minutes ago
Pillay asks her about stop at Hagerman's. By that point she was "pretty much falling asleep." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 9m9 minutes ago
After a long night moving eliminator and dropping tool box, noudga says they had sex. Pillay disagrees. She is pretty sure they did.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
Noudga says she was pretty much falling asleep when they were dropping the toolbox at Hagerman's. She stayed in car. #TimBosma

I'm confused too. Does RP have CC Video from the Maplegate bedroom?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16m16 minutes ago
"He went from sailing in the Carribean with you, lots of freedom, to life in a box," suggests Pillay.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15m15 minutes ago
Pillay: "He went from sailing in the Caribbean with you, quite a bit of freedom, to life in a box. Flying helicopters to life in a box."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15m15 minutes ago
Pillay suggests when he asked her for her help she did not comply. She agrees. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 15m15 minutes ago
Going through letters. Pillay says there is a pattern of his deteriorating health.He is not thkg straigh. Confused. Coming apart.@AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15m15 minutes ago
She knew the things he asked her to do were "foolish" and "wrong" so she didn't do them. "I just filled him with more love and support."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 15m15 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: When he asked you to be his super spy, you ignored him. Noudga: Right... I just tried to fill him with love. #Bosma

Maybe someone should remind DM that the box he lives in is at least 100 times bigger than the box Tim Bosma is in. Makes me bloody sick.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 22m22 minutes ago
Pillay suggests MS enjoyed Dels generosity. All the friends did. Trips. $. No one was complaining. Noudga agrees. @AM900CHML

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 22m22 minutes ago
Jury gone to lunch until 2pm. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 21m21 minutes ago
#MillardSmich trial recesses for lunch. Jury dismissed. Back at 2:00.

Is this how it works.... Lawyer tells story.. And you say.. Yes.. Yes .. Oops right I didn't have sex in the morning twice... Of course I was painting furniture then. Sickening ...

So, murderers aren't the generous type? Is that the message from this mornings cross? Sheesh. I'm going to get some work done, and rest my rolling eyes...

Well I'm sure we can a guess how this shoulder injury occured! Hopefully TB got a few in before DM pulled the trigger!

Or by lifting something heavy.

Of course, Pillay could be setting something up. You know, "My client injured his shoulder on _______________________, well before May 6th, and was in so much pain he couldn't move or lift anything. Heck, he couldn't do a single pushup in jail."

Of course, didn't Dellen the Felon say in one of his letters that he learning to do knuckle pushups?

Impassioned Plea:

I need someone to pick up the general tweets for us this afternoon! https://twitter.com/AnnB03/lists/tim-bosma-trial

And I will say this - you WILL get behind, there are just so many tweets. Today I had two packages and a visitor plus a few phone calls and I got 20 minutes behind in the tweets and absolutely no one complained. So you don't have to be fast. But it is great to have the tweets here for discussion, because by evening tonight none of us will be able to scroll back that far in Twitter.

So if you take on this mission - we will love you with sparks shooting from our chests and all that!

Maybe. But there hasn't been any indication that I've seen that MS really wanted to change his drinking or that he felt he needed counselling or rehab.

Fair, but in that case, why try to bribe him out of being an addict with the promise of 'work'?

I'm just saying, if DM really wanted to 'help' MS, maybe he should have engaged professionals.

Impassioned Plea:

I need someone to pick up the general tweets for us this afternoon! https://twitter.com/AnnB03/lists/tim-bosma-trial

And I will say this - you WILL get behind, there are just so many tweets. Today I had two packages and a visitor plus a few phone calls and I got 20 minutes behind in the tweets and absolutely no one complained. So you don't have to be fast. But it is great to have the tweets here for discussion, because by evening tonight none of us will be able to scroll back that far in Twitter.

So if you take on this mission - we will love you with sparks shooting from our chests and all that!

:thankyou:

Mission ...

I've asked this before. ABro pointed out that you can't secretly arrest/charge people, or at least not in Canada.
I think that what ABro was referring to is that the charges would be public information- not necessarily covered by the media. As an example, if I was charged with a crime in London, Ontario, anyone could go to the courthouse there and get the information about my charges. Could MB be charged with something? Not likely in this case. If ABro is monitoring this today she can correct me if I'm wrong, but IMHO, if she did have charges against her it would be by HPS since it's their case and AFAIK, none of the reporters have discovered any charges against her. MOO

Impassioned Plea:

Maybe "mission" isn't the best word for it........

OIC... Due to solitary DM went insane and wrote nonsense. Is it solitary when there is evidence of copious communication, mommy, lawyer, groupy visits and phone calls?

Don't forget chess with Krazy Cory and selling his hidden extra coffee packets to other inmates...just because he knows it's against the rules and he can? Why is he hiding and selling coffee packets? And what is he getting in return? Not like these guys have cash in their pockets. Warm showers, extra blankets and meals from the guards he's manipulated and doesn't want to leave by moving to a less "solitary" range, trips to the library to get all the books he loves to read....

Solitary...at his request. Whatever.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members