Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't caught up from today's tweets and comments but something came to mind reading your post Random regarding MS's shoulder injury and DM's jailhouse letters to CN. DM claimed MS (and MM) had recently started using OxyContin In one letter DM claimed MS was going to stop "using" on the days he worked with DM and gave DM a bottle of pills/Oxys. Could it be that MS's doctor had put him on Oxys for his shoulder pain? I think MS's shoulder problem could have been legit with MS but totally a lie from DM. Perhaps MS had found himself beaten/shoulder injury for a drug deal gone wrong, or when he was arrested (taken down?) by an officer for doing graffiti on the overpass? MOO.

From DM's letter: He said he would come ever day with Dell to work to help him with his day. Dell said ok, but that Mark would have to quit doing Oxy on the days they would work. Mark said he would. Dell didn't believe him, so Mark went inside and came back with a clear pill bottle three quarter full of orange oxy pills. Here Mark said you can keep my stash to keep me honest. Mark took two out and said they were for tonight and handed Dell the bottle.

You know that most of what Millard says in those letters is a fabrication right? Here's a loose translation; "you know that bottle of Oxys that Dell keeps in the toolbox? Let's say that Mark gave them to Dell and make Mark out to be a druggie."

Imo, it is just hype that DM's defence is trying to put in the jury's mind in line with their attempt to establish MS as being the treacherous one. MH perhaps knew his folks wouldn't have wanted dog hair in their vehicle? Still confused as to why AM didn't just take his own vehicle to the dropoff, then taking the dog to the grandmother's house wouldn't have been necessary, and waiting for MH to find his parents' keys wouldn't have been necessary.

Didn't AM just get his vehicle back after a license suspension? Perhaps he hadn't plated it yet or gotten insurance. Maybe it was just unreliable? But when you are driving across town with a pound of weed in the trunk, you want the most reliable and least conspicuous car you can find.

I agree, I'm not *advertiser censored* shaming whatsoever, heck I love fashion and a good red heel. I own a few pair myself, both modest and more stylish. But if she was trying to fly under the radar and distance herself from this ordeal, that's not the shoe to wear to court.

I would argue the exact same point of view if she were a man in, let's say, red patent leather loafers. [emoji12]

I saw it as CN just being dramatic. Her first day had a real "cinema noire" feel to it if you ask me. Was it disrespectful? I don't consider fashion to be disrespectful provided you don't show up at court in track pants & TShirt.

As long as we're playing What Not to Wear, shall we revisit AM's pastel combinations and ponytail? Jk, let's not play that anymore [emoji85]

What not to wear lol. Noudga should get rid of the full-face mummy scarf. We all know what she looks like. Also, she is still into weed as per her instagram.

IMO, if indeed CN is innocent and knew nothing at the time...she should've been forthcoming with information to LE. Instead, CN withheld info. Something doesn't sit right with me...from reporters mentioning her demeanor, it seems like she comes across as an arrogant b*tch. IMO
Also,IMO, I truly hope this medical profession path comes to a halt.

While I'm writing, DM's defense team talking of Pedo never being left alone with Mark, the thought of DM driving the Yukon with Pedo and MS in the Dodge...IMO, that would NEVER happen, DM needed/wanted that truck and quite certain MS wouldn't be driving it.
It's obviously part of the "Pedo Defence" that DM has thought up. Perhaps Pedo will be called as one of DM's witnesses? Personally, IMHO, DM loves Pedo and probably had him on a "need to know" basis as well, but you never know. I'm thinking he'd testify that never asked any questions- just going to the hangar to hang out with his master. Ate some dog biscuits, took a nap- he's just a dog that immigrated from Mexico and doesn't really know how the system works here. MOO

It's obviously part of the "Pedo Defence" that DM has thought up. Perhaps Pedo will be called as one of DM's witnesses? Personally, IMHO, DM loves Pedo and probably had him on a "need to know" basis as well, but you never know. I'm thinking he'd testify that never asked any questions- just going to the hangar to hang out with his master. Ate some dog biscuits, took a nap- he's just a dog that immigrated from Mexico and doesn't really know how the system works here. MOO

That just started my morning out with a chuckle [emoji190] thanks!

What not to wear lol. Noudga should get rid of the full-face mummy scarf. We all know what she looks like. Also, she is still into weed as per her instagram.
I was thinking the same last night however, there isn't incriminating photos of her toking on insta. Wearing a supportive toque and hanging with a bunch of friends on 4/20 doesn't mean she partook in events.
I am NOT a supporter of CN, just stating that pics don't reflect her participation.

Ha ha my morning smile. thank you!

All this talk about CN not knowing what was in the trailer ...... was she not riding with DM when his Red Ram & trailer left the hangar ?

And the camera next door plus a witness saw them turn around , go back and load something else (seats?) in the trailer .... how could she not know Tim's truck was inside .

This is a very good point. Also, it seems like CN and MB probably opened the garage door and looked in the trailer. They knew Tim Bosma's truck was in there. That's why they wiped the prints. MOO

Yes, I think you may be right that not only were they there to move the incinerator, but to empty it. Stashed the white pail of ashes in the Yukon as we saw in the photo. He did something with those Ashes somewhere else IMO otherwise why the pail and dusty gloves in the Yukon? (assuming, not proven that the pail was used with the incinerator.)

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll hear much about all this until her trial in November. There is obviously hard evidence on her or she wouldn't be up on her own serious charges.

Why would DM require help in getting the cap off of his Ram? This is something that guy's do all the time, by themselves, isn't it?

It's possible for one guy to do but normally two guys for this job. It's heavy and awkward for one guy to do alone...specially if your a "pansy AZZ rich kid" lol

No. He's a Canadian citizen now. :)

Edited to add: Still looking for a pair of red high heels for you Don. ;)

Wuhahahahaha. I'll start looking for matching accessories. May be a red purse and a ruby ring?

This is a very good point. Also, it seems like CN and MB probably opened the garage door and looked in the trailer. They knew Tim Bosma's truck was in there. That's why they wiped the prints. MOO
IMHO, if CN only helped DM hitch the trailer up and then back it up at MB's place, why would CN's prints be on the back of the trailer? The intuition that these two women had was short of a sure spot on the Psychic Channel.

First, upon hearing of DM's arrest, one of them believes that the media may be showing up at MB's door and they better hide out "together" at a hotel. That's quite the reaction. DM was arrested on the evening of the 10th- strange to think the media would be able to instantly connect "Madeleine Burns" on Tinsmith Crt. to Dellen Millard on Riverside or Maple Gate. Now if she thought LE was going to show up because DM had given her name as next of kin- then that's a different story. And how could a reporter showing up at your door ruin your life? IMHO, that's what "no comment" is for.

Secondly, they needed to "brainstorm" and then came to the conclusion that the "truck" DM had been charged with stealing may be in the trailer and better go wipe their prints off of it. There seems to be a piece missing here. DM was charged with "Forcible Confinement and Theft"- not just "Theft". As we all know there were two things LE were looking for- the truck and more importantly, the owner of the truck. During their brainstorming it doesn't sound like they even thought that someone like MS may have TB tied up at the hangar or something. The whereabouts of TB never seemed to cross their mind, even though that was the most serious part of the charges.

IMHO, CN knew that DM had already tended to the owner. IMHO, she knew the truck was in the trailer and that the owner was nowhere in sight. Being the science geek she is, she knew that there was blood all over the truck and she knew that an incinerator that could melt metal, could also produce untraceable remains. IMHO, CN knew everything without DM saying a single word to her. All part of being DM's perfect partner. MOO

IIRC, when DM picked CN up on the evening of the 9th, he was in the red truck pulling the trailer that he had already loaded. AFAIK, CN did not assist DM in loading the trailer at the hangar that night but she did help him drop it off. After that was done, they drove back to Waterloo with visits to the hangar and farm. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange