Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
They were staying at 30 Speers at this time. Dungey asks why he couldn't go meet Michalski to get them. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 43s43 seconds ago
Smich was staying at 30 Speers at the time. He couldn't leave because he didn't have a key to the building.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s41 seconds ago
Smich says they were staying at Marlena's sisters place and didn't have a key. So the door would lock behind him. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 32s33 seconds ago
Smich was staying at 30 Speers. "I did not have a key to the building.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
...If I had to leave I would have to leave the door unlocked upstairs and I would get locked out of the building."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 35s35 seconds ago
Smich couldn't get Michalski to come directly to him but he wouldn't. So he told him to go to Shoppers across street & he'd get it picked up

TB was in a truck with a gun pointed at him. Im sure if he had the opportunity to leave, he would have. Just saying.

I agree with you that first degree murdered happened. All of the posts that you seem to be arguing with has been about whether evidence and testimony supports MS being guilty of first degree murder.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s43 seconds ago
So at first he tried to get Michalski to come to him. But he said he wouldn't do that. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s31 seconds ago
Wanted Michalski to drop it off at Shoppers Drug Mart across street. Went to wrong one.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 33s33 seconds ago
Smich told him to go to the shoppers across the street and he'd get someone to grab it. But Michalski went to the wrong spot. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 28s28 seconds ago
Michalski & Hagerman dropped drugs at a different spot & later explained where. Smich sent friend Arthur to go pick it up.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 35s36 seconds ago
Gets Arthur to go pick him up. "Arthur is the same guy I'm charged with in the mischief charge for graffiti."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s25 seconds ago
Smich then got his friend Arthur to go get it for him. Arthur was who he'd been charged with in graffiti mischief case, he explains. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s37 seconds ago
"He's a neighbour. A good friend."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
Smich started hanging out with Arthur about the same time as Millard. "He's a neighbour, good friend," Smich says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 33s33 seconds ago
Dungey asks about their friendship. Smich says he was a neighbour. Dungey suggests Brendan Daly had said Smich called Arthur his "*****."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 23s23 seconds ago
Do you call him your *****? "People didn't really like Arthur. In a way I felt bad for him. I let him hang around with us."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 31s32 seconds ago
Smich says he claimed he got his buddy arthur to pick up the toolbox- smich felt badly for arthur. No one liked him. He took pitty on him.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 23s24 seconds ago
"Do you call him your *****?" People didn't like Arthur, Smich said, and he felt bad, so he let Arthur hang out with him

Lets not forget that every single person that has testified, including MS, benefits from knowing as little as possible about this crime prior to it happening. They could have all sat down and discussed exactly what the plan was going to be, but none of them will ever admit it in court.
Yes, but when CN's trial comes up, MM will say that she told CN everything. MS will collaborate that CN was trying to talk to him and a verbal fight went down. At that point CN is guilty.

Who is the judge going to believe, Ms. Forgetful, AKA Coyote, AKA Spy or the two witnesses that have been the most truthful in the trial ?

Funny...I actually don't think the story is lining up. And there are a LOT of details missing. While at the same time new details that makes it seem even more premeditated. :waitasec: MOO

Where's the gun? Testimony from MM that MS had it and disposed of it.
Why didn't MS go to the police? Wedding - BS
Why did he hide at MM sister's? Wedding - BS

MS testified today that gloves were put into the garbage bag and burned... Why did police enter gloves into evidence with TB DNA on them?

At some point CN called MM trying to reach MS. MM apparently wouldn't let her talk to MS. CN started yelling at her over the phone. I bet they were arguing over who screwed up. I'm sure at that point MM told her everything. We'll see how it plays out going forward at the several trials to follow.

Can you show the source that says that CN was yelling at MM and asking her to let her talk to MS? That was what Dungey suggested happened and CN denied this.

Michalski said he wouldn't come right to Smich's, so he told him to drop it off at a Shopper's Drug Mart. He didn't do that, and dropped it elsewhere. Smich's friend Arthur picked it up.
by Adam Carter 3:46 PM

Smich says Arthur was a friend, and he was involved in a mischief charge with him. Brendan Daly said Smich referred to him as "his *****." "In a way I felt bad, so I let him hang around with us," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 3:47 PM

Smich says he didn't demand Arthur to get the drugs, he agreed.
by Adam Carter 3:48 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s40 seconds ago
Smich says people didn't really like Arthur so he let him hang around them (he, Daly and Marlena). #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27s28 seconds ago
"We weren't very close or anything." Arthur agreed to pick up drugs. Not a demand.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 26s27 seconds ago
"But other than that we weren't very close or anything," he says. He says Arthur agreed to do it, he didn't force him to. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 48s48 seconds ago
"We weren't very close or anything. He agreed to do it...He wasn't the first person that I called."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14s14 seconds ago
Arthur brought drugs to Smich -- at first checking first Shoppers. Drugs weren't there. Smich had to call Michalski for directions.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9s9 seconds ago
Arthur first went to the Shoppers where Smich had told Michalski to leave stuff. Nothing was there. He called Michalski back. #Bosma

IMO MS's post-murder actions/behavior does not fit with his story.

Given how rattled everyone else has been on the topic of holding back evidence, I also expect him to be more emotional, even cry, now on the stand...if what he said was the whole truth.

At least one MSM tweeter said he appeared near tears as he was talking about being torn about what to do.

He said he didn't feel guilty. That to me says a lot.

I read it differently. He didn't feel guilty because he didn't kill TB. I'm sure he was filled will guilt and all sort of emotions and total shock! I'm not really sure how'd I'd deal with it all. I've always said "I'd do this or that" if someone ever tried to "assult" me. When it happened to me, I froze and it took me 3 more weeks to go to the police. I was terrified, shamed and an emotional wreck. Untill something happens, you really don't know how oneself will react. Something tramatic can put you in PTSD. Seeing someone dead is a shock, I'd like to think I'd do the right thing but honestly after my assult and how I reacted, I have no clue anymore.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8s8 seconds ago
Arthur brought the drugs to him. But first went to the close Shoppers and drugs weren't there. Had to figure out where they were dropped.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s25 seconds ago
Smich then figured out where the drop had been made, and Arthur went back out. Returned with a backpack and a toolbox. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15s16 seconds ago
Arthur returned with a "blue underarmor" backpack. It was full of weed, Smich says. He wasn't expecting the toolbox. He hadn't asked

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s20 seconds ago
He says he wasn't expecting the toolbox. "I was just expecting weed. Like literally a bag of weed," he says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
Came back with "blue Underarmour back pack" with drugs inside. And a toolbox. "I was just expecting weed."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 20s21 seconds ago
Smich claims he was expecting a bag of weed. Not a tool box. The gun was in DM satchel. He doesn't know where it went next. @AM900CHML

"He returned, and he had a bag and a toolbox," Smich says. The bag had drugs in it, but he wasn't expecting or asked for the toolbox.
by Adam Carter 3:49 PM

"I was expecting a bag of weed," Smich says.

Smich says he doesn't know what happened to the gun Millard shot Bosma with after he saw him put it in his satchel.
by Adam Carter 3:50 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 20s21 seconds ago
Smich says Millard put gun in his satchel after shooting #Bosma.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 16s17 seconds ago
"I was just expected a bag of weed," Smich says he didn't see the gun since he saw Millard put it in satchel after killing #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s57 seconds ago
Dungey asks Smich what Millard had done with the toolbox after shooting #Bosma. Smich says he put it in his satchel. Doesn't know after that

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
After getting the stuff from Arthur, he took the items upstairs. Opened the bag, saw the drugs. Toolbox was locked. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s38 seconds ago
Brought backpack and toolbox up to apartment. Opened backpack. Toolbox had a lock on it. "So I broke it open."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 32s33 seconds ago
The toolbox had a luggage lock on it. "So I opened bag, saw the drugs," broke open toolbox. Inside was thick cloth

"The toolbox had a lock on it ... I broke it open, and inside was this cloth ...I grabbed it and picked it up, and the gun fell out."

Smich sys he was "shocked."

Smich says he asked Arthur to bring it to his mother's house, which was "stupid," but he did it.
by Adam Carter 3:51 PM

"He returned, and he had a bag and a toolbox," Smich says. The bag had drugs in it, but he wasn't expecting or asked for the toolbox.

"I was expecting a bag of weed," Smich says.

Smich says he doesn't know what happened to the gun Millard shot Bosma with after he saw him put it in his satchel.

It really sounds like DM wanted that gun to be on MS when MS was arrested.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 48s49 seconds ago
He broke it open and inside was a cloth. "I picked it up and the gun fell out," he says. "I was shocked..." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
Smich picked up the cloth "and a gun fell out. I was shocked." Arthur was surprised too. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Cloth inside. "I grabbed it and I picked it up and a gun fell out. I was shocked that a gun fell out." Arthur surprised too.

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 35s35 seconds ago
Smich found the gun... "I thought what the ****..." #Bosma @CTVNews

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s44 seconds ago
"I grabbed it, put it back...like 'what the ****.'" Smich then told Arthur to take it to his mom's place. So he did. #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 37s37 seconds ago
Smich "The gun was dropped off at my mom's house, which was stupid." #Bosma @CTVNews

How about we find out how MS knew that DM was arrested? Supposedly before anyone else did. Where are the answers to all these questions? Why is all the testimony skirting around so many things?

MOO

Well, I think this is as close to what REALLY happened that fateful night sans MS' true involvement as we will ever get. I've pretty much expected his defense to run these lines.

I think we all have to remember that MS (even at his young age) is a career criminal. He is now an admitted thief and drug dealer along with some other charges. This is no stellar citizen to say the least, so I think, although we are glad that we are hearing more truths than we have so far in this trial, the lies are still there.

My heart breaks for the Bosma family. There is no silver lining in any of this testimony but now they know what happened. An extremely difficult day for friends and family. Sad beyond words.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 48s49 seconds ago
"I asked him to bring it to my mother's house, which was stupid, " Smich says he had seen the gun before. With Dell

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 59s60 seconds ago
Dungey asks Smich if he recognized the gun. He said he'd seen it before with Dell. Knew it was a gun Dellen had. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 55s56 seconds ago
Told Arthur to take gun to his mother's house. He rode his bike over and put it in stairwell...Smich had seen that gun before.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s45 seconds ago
He says he knows the name of the gun now from being in court. It's a Walther PPK. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 26s27 seconds ago
"I know that it was a gun that Dell has." He only knows the make of the gun from being in court. Walther PPK.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
He says he had seen it in Dell's house, in Dell's car. "On a couple of occasions," he says. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member