Bosma Murder Trial 05.11.16 - Day 47 - Smich Defence commences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this was in DM's plan to have MS out of the truck while he planned to shoot TB
I believe that TB was shot with both DM and MS in the truck, then after that, MS followed behind. The stop at Bobcat was license plate swap.
I do not believe MS was as scared and shocked as he is saying. I believe murder was the plan from the start.

MS is putting DM as the shooter, him as the scared next victim, DM loading the incinerator, DM lighting the incinerator. I don't buy it.

Ummm....yeah....MS didn't know anything about guns. Had no idea what kind of gun DM had. But was watching zombie bullet you tube videos with BD AFTER the murder? Talking about "his gun" and DM's gun. An aspiring rapper, writing lyrics about his ".380". What a coincidence.

I noticed that MS's birthday is around the time that he took the picture of himself with that gun. Birthday present from his "bro"?

I guess I wasn't expecting the whole truth from MS but I was expecting a little more accountability. He's really coming off as less than believable to me because of it.

MOO

I believe that TB was shot with both DM and MS in the truck, then after that, MS followed behind. The stop at Bobcat was license plate swap.
I do not believe MS was as scared and shocked as he is saying. I believe murder was the plan from the start.

You and I are on the same page here.

MS confirmed that DM had given the Tim Hortons story in TB's driveway.
The last minute plan, he said was when DM pulled over and said that the friend couldn't find the Tim Hortons and dropped off MS to go in the Yukon.

I stand corrected then. :blushing:

What a day. I swear the GNP probably took a statistically significant hit today. And about all this testimony I have no idea. It's the kind of thing that would look just the same if it were true and if you were making it up. We'll see how he accounts for the fireside furniture et al and see how he does on cross. Everybody wants it to be true, which is a fine testament to what a shiteous human being Dellen Millard is.

The phone was on the southbound passenger side. Is that the phone MS said DM wiped off? Doesn't make sense IMO to go back and throw it there. IMO

Northbound passenger side actually...

attachment.php

Attachments

• TB Phone.jpg
    TB Phone.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 178
Can you imagine how mad DM will be if MS gets a lesser sentence and CN gets AATF ! No CN visits for DM !

How ashamed would you be if you were CN's parents ? Their pre med daughter hanging around with this group of trash, smoking weed ! Can't muster up a better set of friends ? Birds of a feather flock (and do time) together.

Bet we don't see an update on her Instagram tonight.

MS is putting DM as the shooter, him as the scared next victim, DM loading the incinerator, DM lighting the incinerator. I don't buy it.

Maybe so IMO

Speaking very generally and not about this case specifically at all I cringe when I hear people say "a normal person wouldn't do this" or "there's no way I would do that" or any kind of 's/he just weren't actin' right' kind of opinion. It seems to me that unexpected or shocking or unfamiliar events are processed on some kind of weirdo brain circuit that has little to do with reason or intention. I've shared the story about when I was the victim of an attempted armed robbery and just.could.not.stop beaking off to my two robbers in the middle of an empty dark street at midnight. They're walking away with their big old stiletto knife and I'm still insulting them! Hey though, I did have 20 bucks on me I needed to protect. (!)

Ugh. I had a similar thing happen recently although not nearly that dramatic/dangerous (in fact it's a little silly to type out).

I was nearly asleep when something went haywire with our sound receiver in the living room where my BF was watching television, causing the EXTREMELY LOUD FIGHT SCENE that was occurring on The Walking Dead to get suddenly cranked to full volume. It literally sounded like a group of armed intruders had busted into the apartment, and that was what my brain decided was happening.

Now, despite being absolutely sure that in this kind of situation I would retreat with my gun (sorry guys, debate for another time) and call 911, I instead charged out into the living room and demanded to know what was happening. This all occurred with zero input from my rational brain, it was completely on autopilot--even though whatever was driving that autopilot believed there was a legitimate threat. I was very disappointed in myself. (And of course, it does make a good argument that my owning a gun for protection is 100% pointless.)

But I absolutely know what you mean, and that was just a few months ago.

What a day. I swear the GNP probably took a statistically significant hit today. And about all this testimony I have no idea. It's the kind of thing that would look just the same if it were true and if you were making it up. We'll see how he accounts for the fireside furniture et al and see how he does on cross. Everybody wants it to be true, which is a fine testament to what a shiteous human being Dellen Millard is.

But WILL he have to account for that? I assume DM's lawyers won't bring it up, since DM received the message, making him complicit. The Crown might, I guess?

It's a long list and I've already forgotten some, for the time being.

Friend waiting at Tim Hortons was mentioned in the driveway - per SB and tenant's testimony - not a last minute change in plan per MS.
No satchel/man purse mentioned in SB/tenant's testimony - where did it suddenly come from MS?

Regarding the satchel, I think SB and WD said they don't remember a satchel.
IT from the first test drive did notice the satchel and it was something he was known to carry. This would make me think that he did have the satchel with him on that test drive as well. Also, that the satchel was found in the washing machine at DM's residence leads me to believe that it was likely with him on the night of the murder. I don't know how much of what MS is saying is true, but I don't think he suddenly made up the satchel. jmo

Smich is every bit as shiteous

Correct, but it makes you wonder why he wasn't called? If he saw the gun, you'd think he'd be up there.

He might be. I was just replying to the post about someone saying that perjury had occurred regarding Arthur.

Regarding the satchel, I think SB and WD said they don't remember a satchel.
IT from the first test drive did notice the satchel and it was something he was known to carry. This would make me think that he did have the satchel with him on that test drive as well. Also, that the satchel was found in the washing machine at DM's residence leads me to believe that it was likely with him on the night of the murder. I don't know how much of what MS is saying is true, but I don't think he suddenly made up the satchel. jmo

I believe DM is wearing the satchel in the hangar video from the same night.

How stupid was DM not to take the stand and at least try to pin this on MS ? Not only did we not hear his big speech, but he was totally out maneuvered by SM's lawyer. Loser on both counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member