Bosma Murder Trial 05.16.16 - Day 49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15m15 minutes ago
Smich insists again he never spoke to Christina Noudga. Says she texted him, and he told Marlena he didn't want to talk to her. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15m15 minutes ago
May 10 Millard was arrested, four days after #TimBosma was killed. He has a good memory of not talking to Noudga, Sachak says.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15m15 minutes ago
"She texted my phone and I told Marlena I did not want to talk to her. And after that, Marlena spoke to her."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 15m15 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Smich maintains he never talked to her on May 10, 2013. She told the jury about a panicked phone call after Millard's arrest #Bosma #HamOnt

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14m14 minutes ago
Sachak asks if Marlena was 18 when she moved out of her parents house in with him. He says 18 or 19. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 14m14 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
"She's a liar" Smich repeats about Christina Noudga #Bosma #HamOnt #Smich

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14m14 minutes ago
Sachak asking if Marlena was 18 when she moved out of her parents' house. Smich says "I'm assuming that's correct." Feb. 26, Marlena's bday.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14m14 minutes ago
Feb 26 is Marlena's birthday, Smich says. He doesn't know what year. "You lived with this woman for a year and you didn't know what year?"

Sachak asks for Marlena's DOB. He says Feb 26...doesn't know year. Sachak laughs. Says they lived together. #Bosma

"She didn't even know my last name," Smich says.

Smich says "She didn't even know my last name."...Not sure what Smich means about that.

Smich argues they dated less than two years. Says she didn't even know his last name.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13m13 minutes ago
Sachak says they lived together for a year. Smich says she was born in 95 or 94.

He agrees Marlena ended up staying with him for more than a year. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13m13 minutes ago
They got really close after Marlena moved in. Smich mom was fond of her. They gave her food and shelter. "She loved you like nuts," Sachak

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13m13 minutes ago
Sachak says she loved him. Smich takes a deep breath. "We were in love at the time," he says. #Bosma

"My mom was fond of her," says Smich. "We were in love at the time," he says. "She treated me better than I treated her," Smich says.

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 13m13 minutes ago
"She treated me better than I treated her." Smich about ex-GF Meneses. #Bosma @CTVNews

There is Sachak saying something like.. if they (LE) had the gun, it could tell exactly who shot TB.. we can surmise that DM would have wiped his prints off very well before delivering the gun for safekeeping. MS handled the gun when he received it. His prints would have remained if MS had not wiped them. So.. who would it tell exactly shot TB if only MS's prints were on it? That is why if they had the gun, MS would be the scapegoat, and DM would continue smiling. What incentive would there be for MS to produce the gun showing only his prints?

Exactly. And how did DM handle the gun, wrap it in cloth and put it in the toolbox without getting his prints on it? He took it from MS that night and wore gloves the entire time he was handling it and hiding it in a toolbox? And then washed his satchel? Uh huh...yeah whatever.

That gun will NOT determine who shot TB based on prints. But DM seems to know for certain that his aren't on it. Wouldn't the guilty party be the one who would make sure the gun was wiped down? Just like the truck and the trailer. Except for that one on the rear view mirror and the driver's door. Oops.

MOO

He says she treated him better than he treated her. "She was a very good girl," he says. #Bosma

We were in love, Smich says. "She treated me better than I treated her." He won't say anything bad about her, he says.

He says he'd say nothing bad about her. #Bosma

Sachak suggests she'd do anything for him. He says not anything. #Bosma

Would she do anythiing for Smich? He wouldn't say "anything. "

"I wouldn't say nothing bad about her," says Smich. Balks at suggestion she would do anything for him. Or that she would "protect" him.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 13m13 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard's lawyer now asking Smich about his former girlfriend, Marlena Meneses. "She loved you like nuts?" Smich: We were in love #Bosma

Sachak suggests that while they were both being interviewed by police on May 22, 2013, he knew she would protect him. He disagrees. #Bosma

Going back to Smich's videotaped statement again. #Bosma

He knew Marlena was being interviewed by the same time as him on May 22, 2013, & knew she would protect him, Sachak says. Smich disagrees

Millard's lawyer alluding Meneses would 'do anything' to protect Smich. #Bosma #HamOnt #Smich

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 13m13 minutes ago
Millard's lawyer implying Meneses would do anything to protect Smich. "That is not correct." #Bosma @CTVNews

While Smich was being interviewed by @HamiltonPolice, Marlena was being interviewed by @HaltonPolice.

We're seeing another video clip from Smich's interrogation. #Bosma #HamOnt #Smich

Watching another part of the police interview. "No evidence says Marlena's a liar." This time with Det. Greg Rodzoniak.

Police video of Smich being interviewed by Det. Greg Rodzoniak. Smich says Marlena "is trying to protect me."

Smich in the video is now fully wrapped in the white blanket. #Bosma #HamOnt #Smich

Going back to police intvu. It's now Greg Rodzoniak interviewing Smich. #Bosma

"I love her," Smich says to police. "And she loves you," detective tells Smich.

Rodzoniak says "She loves you." Smich said "I think she would protect me."

In the video, Smich tells the officer 'I think she would protect me.' #Bosma #HamOnt #Smich

'I love her and she loves me' #Smich

"You'd think she would protect/defend you?" Sachak asks. No, says Smich uncomfortably. "Not sure what I was trying to suggest to police"

Sachak suggests "You think she would defend you." Smich tells court "No." And that he doesn't know what he was trying to suggest to police.

In it, Smich says something about Marlena protecting him. #Bosma

Smich and Meneses were being interrogated at the same time #Bosma #HamOnt #Smich

Sachak asks "what you're trying to suggest is, I think whatever she should say should still be protecting me, and I love her."

Smich agrees it crossed his mind. He "absolutely" loved her. #Bosma

"I think whatever she'll say she'll be trying to protect me and I love her," Sachak paraphrases from police interview.

We're now taking the lunch break. #Bosma

Boy would it have been fascinating to see how DM would react to cross. Why do I have a feeling he'd be laughing or something with a grin on his face.

If DM testified, few people, if any, would give DM any excuse for memory loss if he answered questions like CN and MS, IMO. All the psychology stuff would be used against DM and not considered for how he could legitimately be forgetful, IMO.

All MOO.

#Bosma lunch break

Smich says 'it's possible' Meneses would protect him #Bosma #HamOnt #Smich

Smich suggests watching more of video. Sachak says no. Orders him to answer question.

Smich says thought Marlena would "defend" him "might have crossed my mind." ....Lunch until 2:15.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 10m10 minutes ago
On break. Jury back 215. @AM900CHML

Good point. With him having these people around who were willing to do deeds for him, that is a very real possibility. If someone else buried the gun they would have to have known or ought to have known, that the gun was used in a murder, and I believe the charge would be AATF. If MS did get one of his pals to bury the gun, he could never say so. moo

Or a family member who was panicking and wanted "everything" out of the house?

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19m19 minutes ago
He skateboarded, biked, walked around the area. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 19m19 minutes ago
He would skateboard, bicycle, walk between Marlena's sister's at 30 Speers & mom's house at Montrose Abbey

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19m19 minutes ago
Sachak asks what path he took the night he left his mom's to bury the gun. Smich says he doesn't recall. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18m18 minutes ago
He says he's never been in such shock in his life. "That day was completely different," he says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 19m19 minutes ago
It was different the day he buried the gun, he says. He was in shock. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 19m19 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard's lawyer now trying to establish Smich has a very good idea of the area around his mother's home #Bosma #HamOnt #Smich

THAT was more shocking than seeing Tim dead?

Smich had every chance to slip up on the stand when he said I buried the gun that was used to murder Mr. Bosma. He could have messe himself up by saying "the gun that I used to murder Mr. Bosma." Interesting that he didn't choose to say "the gun that Dellen Millard used to murder Mr. Bosma. JMO

So things are getting hot now. I remember when CN testified about talking with MS that night that she went into a bit of elaboration that struck me as an outright lie. IMHO, MS is doing a good job on the stand- and I may be amongst the minority, but I do believe him. MOO

Yeah, as much as I really don't want to, I'm finding that I believe him as well. For now, anyway.

"She's a liar" Smich repeats about Christina Noudga #Bosma #HamOnt #Smich

FINALLY!! A truthful statement in all of these testimonies. But I should add the caveat that "it takes one to know one".

Justice for the Bosma family.

Does anyone know what the repercussions are for CN to be out without her guardians/guarantors?

[[putting whistle close to mouth and getting ready to blow]]

Sachak is trying to discredit MM by showing she would protect MS. Is there a possibility TD would call MM back to ask about the he said/she said call (or not) between MS and CN?

MOO

So which night did he bury it? The day Daly told him to bury it, and the day his sister yelled for him to get rid of it.

He navigated the forest without light, hopefully it was not a new moon.

What was the weather like that night?

MOO

Re: the conversation between CN and MS that MS alleges never happened: if it could be proven that CN was lying under oath, what is the penalty for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties