Bosma Murder Trial 05.17.16 - Day 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
Smich says he thinks Igor's truck had OnStar or something. "That would've been the reason that was a no go," he says. Also the area. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Smich says he believes Tumanenko had an Onstar tracking device in his truck, so they were going to look at other vehicles. #Bosma #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s28 seconds ago
"If there was, that would have been the reason it was a no go," says Smich. Parked Yukon around corner from his apartment.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 52s53 seconds ago
They just parked the Yukon around the corner, Smich says. It was a highrise. "Lots of potential witnesses," Sachak suggests.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 49s50 seconds ago
Sachak suggests lots of potential witnesses in that area as well. Smich agrees it'd be one of the variables possibly. #Bosma

Sachak and Smich now talking about the "variables" when scoping Tumanenko's truck. #TimBosma #Bosma

May 17 2016 4:23 PM Adam Carter
Sachak and Smich now talking about the "variables" when scoping Tumanenko's truck.

May 17 2016 4:24 PM Adam Carter
"Me and Dell did Oxy's, he doesn't drink," Smich says about May 5. Smich says he also drank, and that made him ill.

Smich says he didn't take any Oxy's on May 6.

May 17 2016 4:25 PM Adam Carter
That's it for today. Sachak's cross-examination will continue tomorrow morning at 10 a.m.

May 17 2016 4:20 PM Adam Carter
Smich says he believes Tumanenko had an Onstar tracking device in his truck, so they were going to look at other vehicles.

Figured as much but don't think it would have been Onstar.

Onstar is a GM product no?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
Smich was not well that day. He was hungover. Sachak asks if he'd taken OxyContin for his shoulder. He says he had the day before. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He says he and Dell did Oxys. That he mixed it with alcohol and then got sick. Threw up. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He says he and Dell did Oxys. That he mixed it with alcohol and then got sick. Threw up. #Bosma

"Me and Dell did Oxy's, he doesn't drink," Smich says about May 5. Smich says he also drank, and that made him ill. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Smich was hung over that day. Day before he and Dell did oxy contin. Mixed with booze made him sick. He vomitted. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak asks if he took any Oxys on Sun. May 5. Smich says no. #Bosma

Smich says he didn't take any Oxy's on May 6. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
We are now breaking for the day. Jury will be back tmrw at 10 am. #Bosma

That's it for today. Sachak's cross-examination will continue tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Jury dismissed until 10 a.m. tomorrow. #Bosma

Can anyone imagine taking money and weed from the murderer of a defenceless man and after having witnessed the victim's incineration? Is MS's behaviour not heartless too? Seriously twisted behaviour by both DM and MS, IMHO.

All MOO.

May 17 2016 4:23 PM Adam Carter
Sachak and Smich now talking about the "variables" when scoping Tumanenko's truck.

"Me and Dell did Oxy's, he doesn't drink," Smich says about May 5. Smich says he also drank, and that made him ill.

Smich says he didn't take any Oxy's on May 6.

May 17 2016 4:25 PM Adam Carter
That's it for today. Sachak's cross-examination will continue tomorrow morning at 10 a.m.

IIRC DM is pictured in a facebook photo with his red Mohawk with a drink? Maybe I'm not remembering correctly

Smich says he didn't take any Oxy's on May 6. #TimBosma #Bosma

Doesn't jive with his request to "bring an orange guy"

Can anyone imagine taking money and weed from the murderer of a defenceless man and after having witnessed the victim's incineration? Is MS's behaviour not heartless too? Seriously twisted behaviour by both DM and MS, IMHO.

All MOO.

I think it depends how you look at it. If a guy I knew just murdered someone, I don't think I'd want to raise any red flags.
I think I'd just shut up and accept the money and weed.

Also, I highly doubt Dell was going to hand over a Caddy.
One thing I noticed is DM does NOT pay well.

Even on the "missions" I believe IIRC when AM was asked to be the lookout after the bar the one night, he offered $50?

May 17 2016 4:01 PM Adam Carter
Sachak says that Millard said he would give him the car for helping him pull of a truck theft. Smich says that conversation didn't happen.

DM promised a lot of folks a lot of things.

JV a contractor business plus tax return
SS, a home at the new farm property
MB, the same as SS plus a Tesla car
CC, he promised her a sailboat ride around the world plus a child of his own flesh and blood

Didn't matter if the convo didn't happen, DM rarely delivered except for himself.

MOO

I have added something ...

I think it depends how you look at it. If a guy I knew just murdered someone, I don't think I'd want to raise any red flags.
I think I'd just shut up and accept the money and weed.

Also, I highly doubt Dell was going to hand over a Caddy.
One thing I noticed is DM does NOT pay well.

Even on the "missions" I believe IIRC when AM was asked to be the lookout after the bar the one night, he offered $50?

And never paid.

Doesn't jive with his request to "bring an orange guy"

Wasn't that text sent before the May 5th "mission"? In which case, it appears that he did get an "orange guy". So if he mixed a 60mg oxy with alchohol, well no wonder he was ill that day.

2sa1gmr.jpg

https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.or...QkIxQTBHMUE2MEk1U1RDTTZCMDAwMi9taW5pbWl6ZWQ!/

MOO

I wish that he'd ask MS about finding TB murdered in the truck with his head on the dash. I tried that position today in a RAM 3500 and there is no way that could be what MS saw. Bent forward with my seat belt off, there was still at least a foot of air between my head and the dash. I'm 5'8" and the seat was set for a 5'2" woman. A 3500 has a very big cab.

I couldn't wiggle into the "head on dash position" no matter how I tried. Without my seatbelt on, I had to move forward but that threw my body was off balance and I kept either sliding back, or my head would go under the dash.

I am confident that MS did not see TB in the position that he describes.

So why is Smich testifying about checking for Onstar if that's a strictly GM product and they were looking for a Dodge Ram and test driving IT's Ram? :waitasec:

Well, I'm glad that's over. Said everyone following the trial today, everywhere. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member