Bosma Murder Trial 05.17.16 - Day 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If for whatever reason Tim removed his seatbelt before/during/after he was shot, it's a simple matter of DM putting the brakes on (like when he suddenly pulled over on the side of the road, the way MS described him doing) to cause TB's body to move forward where his head would rest on the dash.

moo.

If his hands were tied up with duct tape then he couldn't brace himself IMO.

Just saw Smich's rap on CP24. Just sounds like rap. Nothing else IMO.

A few things have become a little clearer for me today.

I now believe that MS is the smarter of the two. MS is a bad dude. A drug addict, career criminal but smarter than DM. If he hadn't been into the drugs and drinking he may not have got himself in trouble with DM. Alas, that ship has sailed.

MS is cocky and really doesn't take to authority well. Interesting though, I thought Sachak was trying to provoke an anger episode. He didn't get it. I know we're not in the courtroom but I'd really like to know how this went down. Did MS come off as a badass wisecracking jerk or would everyone be saying that Sachak deserved it?

Man, not sure I can sit through another day of this. I feel for the Jury and the Bosmas. Wow.

Just saw Smich's rap on CP24. Just sounds like rap. Nothing else IMO.

It looks like every other mediocre thing on YouTube from amateur/aspiring rappers. I couldn't read too much into it as much as I tried to.

I just cannot relate at all to MS's behaviour afterwards in context of the murder he had supposedly witnessed. Accept a few hundred bucks and weed from the killer MS was terrified of? Okay, maybe MS was shocked senseless, but I'm not believing him. His own words and actions convince me that MS was not terrified of DM or traumatized by what happened to TB. I think MS was only interested in not getting caught associated to the crime because he didn't want to take any responsibility for what happened back then, and from his attitude now, after everything, he is still avoiding accepting responsibility for his own actions, IMO. Even the way MS testifies on the stand, so matter of fact about the sad details, yet at times quick-witted and contemptuous of DM and his lawyers is off-putting. MS is perceptively and curiously detached about his own role in the crime, while he eagerly blames everything on DM, and that indicates to me that MS still doesn't grasp how distasteful his own words and behaviour comes across.

I'm thinking MS could emulate MH on the stand right about now in one respect and MS should start shedding some tears and showing some real humility and genuine remorse for the victim. MS's testimony as it continues does not elicit much empathy from me. Sorry. I likely sound so judgmental, but I do believe MS is guilty.

All MOO.

Agreed. MS has said several times he would never say anything bad about MM but has thrown her under the bus for wanting the pot and burying the gun.

He supposedly loved his family and MM so much but dragged ALL of them into this.

He said he moved home to help his Mother because the rest of the family was too busy, (likely had jobs), but yet he didn't work for cash. Does Canada have medical marijuana available for cancer patients? Or maybe that's how he got hooked on the oxy?

By talking back to Sachek it seems he's come a long way from laying in a fetal position crying.

I'm not crazy about Sachek's methods but I can't help but believe he's showing another side of MS that isn't some goofy misunderstood boy of 25. I have a feeling that part of the reason I don't like Sachek is because he's DM's attorney and I think DM is beyond help. JMO

Agreed. MS has said several times he would never say anything bad about MM but has thrown her under the bus for wanting the pot and burying the gun.

He supposedly loved his family and MM so much but dragged ALL of them into this.

He said he moved home to help his Mother because the rest of the family was too busy, (likely had jobs), but yet he didn't work for cash. Does Canada have medical marijuana available for cancer patients? Or maybe that's how he got hooked on the oxy?

By talking back to Sachek it seems he's come a long way from laying in a fetal position crying.

I'm not crazy about Sachek's methods but I can't help but believe he's showing another side of MS that isn't some goofy misunderstood boy of 25. I have a feeling that part of the reason I don't like Sachek is because he's DM's attorney and I think DM is beyond help. JMO

Great post! :) I agree, but I don't think though that MS got MM to bury the gun, unless I missed something huge. Do you mean involving MM by MS sharing knowledge with her about the gun? Can you please explain that part? Thanks!

All MOO.

Thanks for that CJPrincess. Would you kindly also tell us what type is your cab, and what year is your 3500, not that they've changed a lot over the years, I expect.

How do I post pictures from my phone? I can't figure it out. Just keeps telling me "picture failed".

Yesterday ....guns
Today ....guns, rap music and phones
Tomorrow ....hoodies? bikes? skateboards?

DM's lawyers working real hard to prove his innocence there. :rollseyes:

I cannot see this high profile case doing anything positive for the reputation of the legal team representing DM.

"Somebody modified these lyrics ... after Dell was arrested," Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

Now onto another set of lyrics.
by Adam Carter 10:34 AM

Title: Im dark white

Never lonely, it's just me and my chrome piece

Goodman says shut it off, and the jury is sent out.

Justice Goodman is a very wise man, I have utmost respect for him and his handling of this case thus far.

bbm

Say what you will but IMO this admission that MS accepted any kind of payment from DM after TB was murdered is incredibly damaging and speaks to MS's lack of character.

All MOO.
or why would DM pay him anything if he effed up so bad? Maybe DM felt he should pay for the mess he himself made.

or why would DM pay him anything if he effed up so bad? Maybe DM felt he should pay for the mess he himself made.

Very good point! For me what is very disturbing is that any kind of transaction took place between DM and MS. I know that criminals behave badly but it just seems exceptionally callous and it convinces me that neither of them were too terribly upset in the days after TB was murdered.

All MOO.

Smich rap video:

[video=youtube;JPp5fl9tlEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPp5fl9tlEw[/video]

May 17 2016 4:23 PM Adam Carter
Sachak and Smich now talking about the "variables" when scoping Tumanenko's truck.

May 17 2016 4:24 PM Adam Carter
"Me and Dell did Oxy's, he doesn't drink," Smich says about May 5. Smich says he also drank, and that made him ill.

May 17 2016 4:24 PM Adam Carter
Smich says he didn't take any Oxy's on May 6.

May 17 2016 4:25 PM Adam Carter
That's it for today. Sachak's cross-examination will continue tomorrow morning at 10 a.m.

drinking is for women and children?

Did Smich mention if Millard did oxy on May 6th?

IMO I expected way more from the "rap" video. It's lame. For lack of a better word. DM defense would've got more of a reaction had the court been shown the one we've all seen where MS is acting and there's blood everywhere. Some gore IIRC.

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

Great post! :) I agree, but I don't think though that MS got MM to bury the gun, unless I missed something huge. Do you mean involving MM by MS sharing knowledge with her about the gun? Can you please explain that part? Thanks!

All MOO.

I hate posting because I have a hard time getting my point acrossed. What I meant by that was when MS was questioned about why he buried the gun he said that Daly and MM suggested it and he just went along.

He stated at the time that he f'ed up. Now he says what he meant by that was that MM told him not to go but he went anyway. What was different about this time and all the rest that would make MM not want him to go? MM knew he was a thief and drug dealer yet still wanted to marry him. Why was she nervous this time?

Smich rap video:

[video=youtube;JPp5fl9tlEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPp5fl9tlEw[/video]

Thanks, matou! I missed the news so was curious to see MS's rap. I had to laugh when he rapped the line about "Blues Clues". It would be interesting to know how people react to MS's rap performance and rap lyrics. I'd love to know the ages of those on the jury. Someone in the media tweeted about MS's dangerous expression in his eyes (or something to that effect), and while I don't see him as looking threatening in the video, I can see how some people may. The rap evidence could either be dismissed as unimportant to the jury or disturbing to them depending on their exposure to rap and their tolerance for it, IMO.

It looked like MS was reading the lyrics as he performed and he didn't come across in the video as particularly polished or confident. I've said it before, MS's rap stuff is not damaging to him on its own, IMO, but I do believe some people could see it differently. It was also interesting to hear his voice. When the rap lyrics and video are considered with all the other circumstantial evidence against MS, I can understand it potentially having a more negative impact on the jury.

All MOO.

I hate posting because I have a hard time getting my point acrossed. What I meant by that was when MM was questioned about why he buried the gun he said that Daly and MM suggested it and he just went along.

He stated at the time that he f'ed up. Now he says what he meant by that was that MM told him not to go but he went anyway. What was different about this time and all the rest that would make MM not want him to go? MM knew he was a thief and drug dealer yet still wanted to marry him. Why was she nervous this time?

Thank you and I agree mostly, except that I think MM testified that she told MS that it was a dumb idea to bury the gun - no? BD testified that is was his idea for MS to bury the gun and MS is now saying that he followed BD's advice.

Yes, why was MM so nervous of this theft and not the other thefts? It's a question that bothers me as well.

Please keep posting!! :)

All MOO.

Sorry, I don't normally do this, but busy day and continues to be so--did anything actually happen today, or just ongoing rap battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6