Bosma Murder Trial 05.17.16 - Day 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT's truck probably had the Mopar tracking system installed since it was fairly new.

I'd imagine the sticker to indicate this would be on the passenger windows. I suppose that was something MS was supposed to be "scoping"?

MOO

IT's truck probably had the Mopar tracking system installed since it was fairly new.

I'd imagine the sticker to indicate this would be on the passenger windows. I suppose that was something MS was supposed to be "scoping"?

MOO

Ah, OK. I didn't realize Mopar had their own system.

I wish that he'd ask MS about finding TB murderd in the truck with his head on the dash. I tried that position today in a RAM 3500 and there is no way that could be what MS saw. Bent forward with my seat belt on, there was still at least a foot of air between my head and the dash. I'm 5'8" and the seat was set for a 5'2" woman. A 3500 has a very big cab.

I couldn't wiggle into the "head on dash position" no matter how I tried. Without my seatbelt on, I had to move forward but that threw my body was off balance and I kept either sliding back, or my head would go under the dash.

I am confident that MS did not see TB in the position that he describes.

If for whatever reason Tim removed his seatbelt before/during/after he was shot, it's a simple matter of DM putting the brakes on (like when he suddenly pulled over on the side of the road, the way MS described him doing) to cause TB's body to move forward where his head would rest on the dash.

moo.

So why is Smich testifying about checking for Onstar if that's a strictly GM product and they were looking for a Dodge Ram and test driving IT's Ram? :waitasec:

I think he is just referring to Onstar in general terms opposed to gps tracking.

I wish that he'd ask MS about finding TB murdered in the truck with his head on the dash. I tried that position today in a RAM 3500 and there is no way that could be what MS saw. Bent forward with my seat belt off, there was still at least a foot of air between my head and the dash. I'm 5'8" and the seat was set for a 5'2" woman. A 3500 has a very big cab.

I couldn't wiggle into the "head on dash position" no matter how I tried. Without my seatbelt on, I had to move forward but that threw my body was off balance and I kept either sliding back, or my head would go under the dash.

I am confident that MS did not see TB in the position that he describes.

I did it in mine, I'm 5'3"

If for whatever reason Tim removed his seatbelt before/during/after he was shot, it's a simple matter of DM putting the brakes on (like when he suddenly pulled over on the side of the road, the way MS described him doing) to cause TB's body to move forward where his head would rest on the dash.

moo.

Well, no. It couldn't be so unless TB was sitting on something other than the seat.

IIRC DM is pictured in a facebook photo with his red Mohawk with a drink? Maybe I'm not remembering correctly

Drank a coctail. Perhaps only extract fruit without alcohol? His face looking like being hung over but maybe it were drugs the day before?

Wasn't that text sent before the May 5th "mission"? In which case, it appears that he did get an "orange guy". So if he mixed a 60mg oxy with alchohol, well no wonder he was ill that day.

2sa1gmr.jpg

https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.or...QkIxQTBHMUE2MEk1U1RDTTZCMDAwMi9taW5pbWl6ZWQ!/

MOO

If MS wasn't used to taking the Oxycontin then he would likely experience a decent amount of nausea from it. When people take it consistently that usually goes away, but if he wasn't taking it regularly and popped a 60mg pill (which is definitely a high dose) it makes sense he was feeling sick. My pharmacist opinion.

I did it in mine.

I'd like to see a picture of that. On the passenger side there is just too much room. For a tall person with the seat all the way up it might be possible but their knees would be banging the dash the whole way.

I really don't understand how you did. Can you describe how you managed to put your head on the dash while seated in a RAM 3500?

I don't know if this would be allowed. Mod please inbox me of not allowed.
When hubby gets home, I'll put a hoodie on and get him to take a picture (I don't like pictures) but I think it's the only way to put this one to rest.

If MS wasn't used to taking the Oxycontin then he would likely experience a decent amount of nausea from it. When people take it consistently that usually goes away, but if he wasn't taking it regularly and popped a 60mg pill (which is definitely a high dose) it makes sense he was feeling sick. My pharmacist opinion.

Team Millard already stated MS was addicted to Oxy and Millard was holding his stash. SMich claimed he was hung over.

When hubby gets home, I'll put a hoodie on and get him to take a picture (I don't like pictures) but I think it's the only way to put this one to rest.

Would appreciate that :)

I think it depends how you look at it. If a guy I knew just murdered someone, I don't think I'd want to raise any red flags.
I think I'd just shut up and accept the money and weed.

Also, I highly doubt Dell was going to hand over a Caddy.
One thing I noticed is DM does NOT pay well.

Even on the "missions" I believe IIRC when AM was asked to be the lookout after the bar the one night, he offered $50?

I just cannot relate at all to MS's behaviour afterwards in context of the murder he had supposedly witnessed. Accept a few hundred bucks and weed from the killer MS was terrified of? Okay, maybe MS was shocked senseless, but I'm not believing him. His own words and actions convince me that MS was not terrified of DM or traumatized by what happened to TB. I think MS was only interested in not getting caught associated to the crime because he didn't want to take any responsibility for what happened back then, and from his attitude now, after everything, he is still avoiding accepting responsibility for his own actions, IMO. Even the way MS testifies on the stand, so matter of fact about the sad details, yet at times quick-witted and contemptuous of DM and his lawyers is off-putting. MS is perceptively and curiously detached about his own role in the crime, while he eagerly blames everything on DM, and that indicates to me that MS still doesn't grasp how distasteful his own words and behaviour comes across.

I'm thinking MS could emulate MH on the stand right about now in one respect and MS should start shedding some tears and showing some real humility and genuine remorse for the victim. MS's testimony as it continues does not elicit much empathy from me. Sorry. I likely sound so judgmental, but I do believe MS is guilty.

All MOO.

Thanks for that CJPrincess. Would you kindly also tell us what type is your cab, and what year is your 3500, not that they've changed a lot over the years, I expect.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"I was not even in the truck when Dellen Millard shot and killed Mr. #Bosma for his truck," Smich fires back.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"...then parked his truck on his mother's property," Smich continues. #Bosma

Sachak missed a good come back earlier - he should have said, 'Like you parked the murder weapon on your mother's property?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me