Bosma Murder Trial 05.17.16 - Day 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ironic that Sachak spent the first half of this trial denying that his client needed to steal a truck. Now he cross examining Smich about how Millard scoped trucks to steal and learned to hotwire. #FootInMouth

May 17 2016 3:12 PM Adam Carter
Sachak says there must have been some sort of conversation between the "two thieves." Smich says he can't remember the exact conversation.

May 17 2016 3:13 PM Adam Carter
Smich says it was a long time ago, and he can't remember the exact conversation.

So Ironic that Sachak spent the first half of this trial denying that his client needed to steal a truck. Now he cross examining Smich about how Millard scoped trucks to steal and learned to hotwire. #FootInMouth

And they would have known through disclosure.
MOO

Could someone tell me how long they will let NS go on for? Is there a maximum amount of time that he's allowed to do his cross exam? Or is it possible for him to go on like this for two weeks? Thx.

I am planning on attending tomorrow or Thursday. If Sachak is still up then I will take note of how the judge is reacting. Although from the tweets so far, he has shut Sachak down multiple times and backed up Smich so I have a feeling he's annoyed with Sachak by now.

If Sachak is up still, you better take a pillow and blanket with you. :sleep:

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Sachak says there must have been some sort of conversation between the "two thieves." #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Smich says he can't remember the exact conversation. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
He asks what Shane told Dell, in terms of what year they changed the ignitions up in vehicles. #Bosma

Smich says he does not know. #Bosma

Smich says there were different plans at different times. And as time went on he says Millard got "more desperate." #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 59s59 seconds ago
Sachak says that wasn't his question. He asks again about the cut off btwn old and new vehicles (for stealing purposes). #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak wants to know when ignitions changed in cars. Smich insists he doesn't know. Sachak keeps asking

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Smich says if it was an older vehicle, he could steal it. If it was newer, Millard could do it.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"AS time went on, he seemed to want to get it faster. More desperate," Smich says of Millard desire for stolen truck.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 58s59 seconds ago
"I feel like I'm doing the right thing right now by coming up here and talking," Smich says. Millard didn't do the same, he says.

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"If you ask him, he would know the answers. If he choses not to come up here, that's his choice," Smich says about Millard. #TimBosma #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
Millard's lawyer again begging Smich to answer the "simple questions" Smich saying if he wants those answers Millard should testify. #Bosma

Sachak keeps asking at what year the method Smich described won't work anymore. Smich keeps saying he doesn't know what year. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Sachak: I am tired. Justice Goodman calls for the afternoon break. #Bosma #HamOnt

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
Millard's lawyer "I AM TIRED!" Judge asks for afternoon recess. #Bosma @CTVNews

Taking the afternoon break. #Bosma

***Looks like MS is wearing Sachak down. Isn't it supposed to be the other way? :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

May 17 2016 3:15 PM Adam Carter
"If you ask him, he would know the answers. If he choses not to come up here, that's his choice," Smich says about Millard.

May 17 2016 3:16 PM Adam Carter
Sachak keeps asking at what year the method Smich described won't work anymore. Smich keeps saying he doesn't know what year.

May 17 2016 3:16 PM Adam Carter
Now taking the afternoon recess. Back in 20 mins.

"You're in it with him for a year," Sachak says. "And it's his plan, I know it's his plan." Smich agrees. #Bosma

So have I lost my mind? Did Dellen Millard's lawyer just admit to premeditation?

What circus? If anyone with a metal detector found a gun all they need to do is hand it into the police and show them where they found it. They do it all the time.

The DM roadshow which appears to have many key players. Maybe it's my paranoia but I'd rather never find something like that.

Could someone tell me how long they will let NS go on for? Is there a maximum amount of time that he's allowed to do his cross exam? Or is it possible for him to go on like this for two weeks? Thx.

Best question asked today, and that includes all of Sachak's.

MOO

Smich says in return, he worked for Millard. Smich agrees he wasn't forced to work for Millard.
by Adam Carter 2:10 PM

Smich agrees that Millard also gave him advice in regards to the shoulder injury Smich had.
by Adam Carter 2:11 PM

Smich says he could answer more exactly if his memory was refreshed through texts. Sachak says he won't do that.
by Adam Carter 2:11 PM

Obviously, because that would highlight your client's role in this.

Smich says he didn't get any treatment for his shoulder before May 6, 2013.
by Adam Carter 2:14 PM

"Fair to say Dellen was the richest friend you had in your life?" Sachak says. "One of them," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 2:15 PM

Smich agrees Millard was the only friend he had who owned planes and helicopters.
by Adam Carter 2:16 PM

His grandfather and father built that empire. NOT DM. They make it sound like it was all DM's. Sick

The DM roadshow which appears to have many key players. Maybe it's my paranoia but I'd rather never find something like that.

If I went out and found the gun tomorrow those key players wouldn't stop me from handing it into law enforcement. They don't scare me. Just a bunch of thieves and liars.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak saying repeatedly he accepts Smich's answer that this was Dell's plan. #Bosma

"The reason to scope is to make sure this is an area you can effectively steal a truck from," Sachak says. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Smich says the details of the plan shifted over the course of the year. #Bosma

Sachak says they considered numerous factors: if the truck was in a busy area, the movement of the truck, etc. Smich agrees. #Bosma

Sachak listing off the factors they were considering -- location of it, the movement of it etc. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 53s54 seconds ago
Sachak suggests cameras was one factor they considered. Smich agrees "you'd want to know where they are." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s40 seconds ago
"Let's be realistic you're not going to go in front of a camera, do a dance," Sachak says. Smich agrees "that wold not be the plan." #Bosma

BBM

But essentially they did, a few times IIRC

I'm the total opposite - have already looked for the gun and will continue to this summer when I can.

I would love to hand the weapon over to LE

His father built that empire. NOT DM. They make it sound like it was all DM's. Sick

Actually, his grandfather. His father didn't do much of anything either apparently. Until he did. And then his son didn't like it one bit IMO.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members