Bosma Murder Trial 05.18.16 - Day 51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent point canadiangirl .... I had come to a similar conclusion several threads ago .... I re-read all his jailhouse letters and never once does DM take the position he did not do it .... instead he focused on hanging it on someone else and trying to manipulate witnesses to alter testimony

He never asked CN to manipulate MS because MS was going to be the fall guy .... DM wanted himself to merely be the guy who wanted to buy a truck , not steal one or kill anybody .... and his lawyer is still trying to paint it that way in court but he is looking more and more foolish every day.

At least his manipulation of his lawyer is understandable because he is paying him ..... or should we say he is promising to pay him .... haaaa.

LOL...maybe NS is getting an old Cadillac!

this is the bobcat vid, where MS see's DM put the gun in his sachel looking like a lunatic, thats where they changed the plates, according to MS's story (pffft).

https://youtu.be/9-Ia9blifPw

once again i say look at the vid from 0:55 to 1:12 and keep watching it over n over until it "clicks in" what i'm about to say ok.

this shows you only one thing, how the driver of the Yukon rolls up bumper to bumper to TB's truck without any hesitation whatsoever. At this point TB believes (according to MS) there are two people in the Yukon, but yet he's parking bumper to bumper. ODD no? It seriously looks to me that MS knew TB has already been shot, and no reason to hide the fact that he's alone in the Yukon. To me this just shows a well thought out plan where both players are fully aware of whats going on at every step. Thoughts? jmo

BINGO !! .... I love it when people like you notice the not-so-obvious and point it out. Thank you.

I must confess you are right .... MS would want to lurk a little ways from TB and his truck ..... especially considering all the efforts of hiding the Yukon from TB when they arrived at his home .

edit to add .... Massasauga Rattler proposed this here earlier http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Trial-05-16-16-Day-49&p=12563753#post12563753

BINGO !! .... I love it when people like you notice the not-so-obvious and point it out. Thank you.

I must confess you are right .... MS would want to lurk a little ways from TB and his truck ..... especially considering all the efforts of hiding the Yukon from TB when they arrived at his home .

edit to add .... Massasauga Rattler proposed this here earlier http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Trial-05-16-16-Day-49&p=12563753#post12563753

yes, yes, i had to watch it quite a few times then suddenly it clicked, he didn't stay back, hesitate, nothing, he rolled right up like military precision, cuz he knows its safe! any other thoughts? does the spitball stick or what....

yes, yes, i had to watch it quite a few times then suddenly it clicked, he didn't stay back, hesitate, nothing, he rolled right up like military precision, cuz he knows its safe! any other thoughts? does the spitball stick or what....

Hang on .... I have some more cudos for you .... I had a faint recollection that back in May 2013 someone speculated they stopped where TB's phone was found to change plates on the stolen vehicle .... I had been trying to dig it up and turns out it was you .... another BINGO ... and I reproduce your post below ... you nailed it except the phone was tossed and not fallen out.

Amazing ... I dont believe in ESP but I Do Believe you have it .... haaaa.

May 19 2013 slowsluethy posted ....
my opinion/theory about the phone is this:
one person, either DM or suspect 2, had both phones (batteries pulled) on them, where TB's phone was found is where i believe they stopped the vehicle and got out to do a plate change on TB's truck, DM's plate from his red pickup would have worked perfect, however... during the plate change, they dropped TB's phone by accident, it just fell out their pocket, then they headed to the farm... just a theory i had in my head.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...6-May-2013-7-**ARREST**&p=9458097#post9458097

this is the bobcat vid, where MS see's DM put the gun in his sachel looking like a lunatic, thats where they changed the plates, according to MS's story (pffft).

https://youtu.be/9-Ia9blifPw

once again i say look at the vid from 0:55 to 1:12 and keep watching it over n over until it "clicks in" what i'm about to say ok.

this shows you only one thing, how the driver of the Yukon rolls up bumper to bumper to TB's truck without any hesitation whatsoever. At this point TB believes (according to MS) there are two people in the Yukon, but yet he's parking bumper to bumper. ODD no? It seriously looks to me that MS knew TB has already been shot, and no reason to hide the fact that he's alone in the Yukon. To me this just shows a well thought out plan where both players are fully aware of whats going on at every step. Thoughts? jmo

The thing that comes to mind immediately when you mention this, is that it is now obviously very dark out. There wouldn't really be a reason why TB would see how many occupants were in the Yukon, so what would be the risk of parking right up behind?

I recall lots of conversation regarding determining which route the vehicles took from TB's residence to Bobcat. I thought it had been confirmed somehow that they did indeed go along Wilson Street, which turned into Colborne, then onto Brant Ave, which turned into Paris Road, and then to Bobcat.... but I can't remember how that was confirmed, or even if it *was* confirmed for sure. Can someone help me out? Thanks!

Zactly what I thought too .... it must be DM scripting those lame questions . Makes me think he is still living in a delusional world .... the comment by the prison psychiatrist stuck out for me ..... the Dr. said he had never seen anyone handle so much and remain so calm.

Speaking of the prison psychiatrist, I was wondering if it is one of the traits of a psychopath to have that ability to handle stress and remain calm? I was thinking that it must be a trait since otherwise, how would they live with themselves and just act like everything is normal even after their crimes. I was wondering if that might be a bit of a giveaway as to what the psych was writing down in his notes in regard to DM. jmo

At my house with my 25 yr old and myself I counted 10 phones (Blackberry, IPhone, Sam Sung, 2 tablets (I pad, Sam Sung) and 2 laptops and that's not counting my daughter who goes through an average of 2 a year nor the ones that were stolen (2) or lost (2). Some have different problems, cracked screen etc yet depending on who your communicating with and how you switch them up. Sounds confusing but very average.

It's average to have a drawer full of old phones at home.

It's not so average to go away for a few days and take four phones along with you -- and, whoops, not one of them has a SIM card.

It's the time before they arrive at the Bosma's that is potentially problematic. It relates to the DM team's allegation that the Super Sucker video is off by 10 minutes more than the Crown claims. If this is the case it makes it possible and perhaps even likely that Tim's truck was seen three times on the video rather than just once with the Yukon. If this is the case it is highly probable that MS remained with DM and the truck on a short test drive with Tim before they returned for the Yukon, giving MS opportunity to have been the shooter, and strongly suggesting that the early parts of his account where he was immediately dropped off with the Yukon are a lie.

It would appear in MS's account, and in the Crown's case, that we may be missing some time. They passed Super Sucker at 8:46 pm and arrived in the Bosma driveway at 9:05. It's a 2 minute drive from the Super Sucker to the field and a 5-7 minute walk to the Bosma's, leaving 10 minutes unaccounted for. DM's team accounts for those minutes by claiming the Super Sucker video is a further 10 minutes off, meaning they first passed it at 8:56 pm, which then makes the scenario previously described possible with truck sightings at 9:15, 9:20 and finally at 9:30 with the Yukon. That timeline also fits the time for the direct route from the Super Sucker to the Bob Cat.

I have been relooking at this. If this is true... then we'd have to revisit the cellphone logs to see if the pings in Ancaster matched up with the duo's arrival in Ancaster (it seems that MS's phone pings in Ancaster at approx 8:45pm, which would line up with Plaxton's timeline); and also revisit the arrival at Bobcat. In Plaxton's exhibit, it shows the map from SuperSucker to Bobcat taking only 18 minutes, but that is because he has taken the 403 route. I thought it had already been established, but not sure how now, that they had taken the Ancaster, through Brantford, onto Paris route? According to mapquest, that route takes 27 minutes, which lines up with leaving Supersucker at 9;20pm and arriving at Bobcat at 9;47pm.

Obviously this is a VERY important point, and one which DM's defence team will undoubtedly be working with. Can it be backed up with other proven timelines?

I recall lots of conversation regarding determining which route the vehicles took from TB's residence to Bobcat. I thought it had been confirmed somehow that they did indeed go along Wilson Street, which turned into Colborne, then onto Brant Ave, which turned into Paris Road, and then to Bobcat.... but I can't remember how that was confirmed, or even if it *was* confirmed for sure. Can someone help me out? Thanks!

It was NOT confirmed which route they took.

The thing that comes to mind immediately when you mention this, is that it is now obviously very dark out. There wouldn't really be a reason why TB would see how many occupants were in the Yukon, so what would be the risk of parking right up behind?

my fear would've been TB's big tail lights, headlights reflecting off the tailgate etc, coming right thru the front window shining in your face/s... it just seems he's too confident rolling up bumper to bumper like that...

Actually DM did have the carpet out of the Yukon, the yellow TJ and the Red Ram. You see the Ram floors and TJ floors in the FB BAJA pics. The evidence photos show the Yukon floors with no carpet.

Isn't it just a small section of carpet removed from behind the passenger seat of the Yukon? The jeeps were race vehicles so removing the carpet makes sense, but I'll bet the carpet was still in the Caddy and every other street vehicle Millard owned.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 55s56 seconds ago
"But you'd agree this was a total 360. This is no longer a scoping mission," Sachak says. The plan has changed. #Bosma
[/COLOR]

:scared:

I'm not even sure anymore whose words are most "beautiful"

The problem with this argument is that by that point Smich might not care that TB was beginning to suspect what was going on. What was TB going to do? At that point he was essentially a hostage and any resistance would have been met with Millards gun. But I agree with you in that I think the gun was pulled early and Smich was aware of it. I feel TB may have lunged for the gun at some point fearing that these guys were going to kill him anyway. I believe Smich followed closely to cover TBs plate from view. The stop at Bobcat was as Smich says, to change plates.

We all got caught up in that back in 2013 because

--- police said the truck was spotted in Brantford
--- police said they had CCTV tape of the truck in Branford area
--- police said they found TB phone in an industrial area in NW Brantford
--- media showed pictures of searchers on Oak Point Rd "near" where phone found
--- media showed pictures of police searching Powerline road area

So that is why we logically concluded they came thru a (more southern) secondary highway from Trinity thru brantford and then up to Oak Point RD. It was not until Feb 2016 (court) we found out they came on a more northern main highway , and made a short jaunt down Oak Point to Bobcat store and then north again.

Plus they never did reveal any CCTV from the town of Brantford itself , nor did they confirm the witness sighting in town so they must have been wrong tips or something.

IMO, MS's version of events is plausible. But

Apr 27 Millard texts Smich: "headed to Waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week."
Apr 27 Millard texts Schlatman: "where's the big generator?"
Apr 27 Millard texts Schlatman: "check that ether in front end loader is in good supply."

MS knew pretty damn well that the "BBQ" is to be used. Not the way it happened, perhaps. But the "BBQ" was scheduled for a run.

possibly waiting for it to get dark

IMO the reason nothing makes sense is because everything MS has said is a lie. He is likely hoping the lawyers will make sense of it in a manner that will fit their agenda's while somehow getting him a lesser sentence. I believe MS was in the truck with DM and he is saying he was not because this is his only way out. He thinks. What he is actually doing is going to make his stay in prison much more unpleasant. From what I understand in the prison inmates who have lied and ratted out people to get themselves off don't fair well inside. Even if the people they are ratting out are guilty. But maybe Smich will be an exception.

IMO Smich is lying about everything and that is why none of it makes sense. He is likely hoping that the lawyers will make sense of it to meet their agendas and if he gets himself out of the truck with DM and TB he can get a lesser sentence. I still believe he was in the truck with DM and TB. MS from what I have heard is going to have a difficult time as an inmate who has lied and ratted out people to get himself off as other inmates do not take kindly to this. Even if the person they are ratting is guilty. But Maybe MS will be an exception to the rule. DM's lawyer has spent a couple of days now basically just calling MS a liar over and over and he is likely right on the money about this.

The problem with this argument is that by that point Smich might not care that TB was beginning to suspect what was going on. What was TB going to do? At that point he was essentially a hostage and any resistance would have been met with Millards gun. But I agree with you in that I think the gun was pulled early and Smich was aware of it. I feel TB may have lunged for the gun at some point fearing that these guys were going to kill him anyway. I believe Smich followed closely to cover TBs plate from view. The stop at Bobcat was as Smich says, to change plates.

the gun that MS did not know about? it's his testimony. Let him tell the court that he didn't care about how TB felt then!? ... more thoughts?

IMO, MS's version of events is plausible. But

MS knew pretty damn well that the "BBQ" is to be used. Not the way it happened, perhaps. But the "BBQ" was scheduled for a run.

Yep, this is the evidence that shows the murder was planned all along and that it wasn't some spur of the moment decision by Millard. The sausage/furniture texts similarly show that Smich was also aware of the plan. This will be the key point in the trial, if Smich can give a reasonable explanation for those texts (although I don't think that'll happen unless there were plans for a cookout that we don't know about). As for Millard, he's f*cked either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214