Bosma Murder Trial 05.19.16 - Day 52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a parking lot, but at the Bobcat dealership. Only time we have seen any kind of activity by DM or MS is at the Bobcat dealership or the hanger.

MOO

Maybe Claroon can help us here because I remember it as well. She thought she seen more then two people in that video.

IF MS did indeed shoot TB in his own truck, wouldn't there be at least 1 drop of blood evidence in the Yukon? At least 1? I mean, what are the odds you can shoot someone at close range, and have as much blood on scene as has been indicated, but you yourself not get a single drop of blood on you, at all?

Then it was definitely a dream. A very vivid one. Thanks for confirming for me.

I believe you may be thinking of a complicated theory someone posted a few times about what they believed they could see in the bobcat video after processing the footage to lighten it (or something). Cigarettes were involved.

On the contrary, it's Sachak's adjusted timeline that makes the last sighting of the truck (with the Yukon) fit for the direct route from Super Sucker to Bobcat at 19 minutes. The MS timeline requires that they take 29 minutes to get there.

Via the 403, the way Dellen drives, that's not difficult!

One of the things that makes DM's story (being told through his defense) sound so full of poop, are his letters to CN about changing his defense depending on what disclosure provided. That alone tells me he was prepared to lie like a rug, depending on what evidence LE uncovered. If you're innocent of a crime, you don't craft your defense on what evidence comes up. You don't need to, you just tell the truth.

Plus... "oh no!" and "let's call an ambulance!" SERIOUSLY? From the same guy charged with LB and WM's deaths? Um... no.

This is a very good point. DM hung himself with those letters.

I just don't think MS is as innocent as he wants this jury to believe, which is obvious when you consider what hands in the balance.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7m7 minutes ago
I said what the **** is going on?...And he said 'You're already in it.'."

WOW! MS goes from hyperthymesia for DM's involvement, to amnesia when it's his involvement.

Both stories are lies!

MOO
It's amazing what he remembers and what he forgets. Psychiatrists might even refer to it as bullsh - I mean, miraculous.

IF MS did indeed shoot TB in his own truck, wouldn't there be at least 1 drop of blood evidence in the Yukon? At least 1? I mean, what are the odds you can shoot someone at close range, and have as much blood on scene as has been indicated, but you yourself not get a single drop of blood on you, at all?

yup and that' brings us back to the beginning and why I believe him - zero true evidence (no blood, no finger prints, etc) for him, but mountains against DM. Including leeters that show he was going to make up a defense based on evidence and take MS down as part of his plan. Just can't believe DM's lawyers - especially when MS' story makes logical sense (not in two places at once, drive to yukon, get going on test drive, pull over about 20 min away @ bobcat where video show flash of light that's probably the gun going off) and yet NS tries to tell us not to pay attention to evidence?!? Yup, sounds like he read DM's letters too

Maybe Claroon can help us here because I remember it as well. She thought she seen more then two people in that video.

Why do you put so much stock in what someone on a chatboard saying s/he saw people in a video when the qualified expert who testified couldn't make out more than a few flashes of light let alone human forms?

He also went to great lengths to explain why he concluded the lights weren't just artefacts meaning at first he wasn't even convinced it was lights, it could have been just a video glitch. And yet someone on the internet sees people sitting on a log smoking that the expert just missed.

There are NO people visible in that video.

I keep coming back to that too. I just can't believe there wouldn't be something.

Exactly why I don't believed he was in the truck when Tim was shot.

This is a very good point. DM hung himself with those letters.

I just don't think MS is as innocent as he wants this jury to believe, which is obvious when you consider what hands in the balance.

Neither is innocent. However, for some odd reason I can actually almost picture DM saying "I'm taking the truck"

More importantly, if MS was in the truck at the time of the shooting, wouldn't there by GSR in the Yukon that was transferred from him?

If you accept the newly adjusted timeline for the Bosma truck to go north, then south and north again accompanied by the Yukon, then you would have to also adjust the time the Yukon passed earlier before parking in the field. This would fit. Now I think MS has been tailoring his testimony to fit evidence that's been accepted. However, just because all three were in the truck together for a test drive longer than sixty seconds doesn't mean TB was shot at this time. I still think MSs role was to disable him until they reached the farm. If they had killed him at Trinity why wouldn't they have done the plate switch and phone disposal right then?
I think MS has a reason to distance himself from the crime this early in the test drive, because he was complicit in one way or another. It makes no sense to hop out sixty seconds into the test drive. Why come along at all?

You have to ask Mr. Millard. ;)

Things that make you go "Hummm?" This is a very good point, this and the fact that MS took the stand speaks volumes. Could he be telling the truth here? I am so reluctant to believe it.

Ok, so your definition of "rural Canada" differs then some. I live in Canada and live in a rural area, that would be rural Canada? No? Rural to me is any house that is surrounded by farmland and or bushland. The properties closer to town that have no property and are city-like distance between houses is sometimes referred to as the "sticks".

And I agree, not everyone in a rural area drives a truck but alot do though.

True, our definitions differ. I guess the burbs of a large city is not be definition of rural, but that doesn't make it right.

No big deal, and not necessarily relevant anyway. That is just semantics.

In fact, I agree that is very possible another truck like Tim's is seen in the earlier Super Sucker videos.

This is a trial thread, not a thread for bickering. Snarky posts have been removed, including all posts that respond to it.

Any more start-ups and TOs may be issued. Not nice to be on the outside looking in during a major discussion.

One thing I will say.....at least NS is *finally* getting to the point.....

MOO

Just a heads up that I need someone to cover Adam when court comes back. Please & thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member