Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by RandomName479 View Post
Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 41s41 seconds ago
Smich says he was afraid Millard "could pay somebody or do something to his family." #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 26s26 seconds ago
"To get him to pay somebody to do something to my family or me," says Smich. Sachak says this is the first jury has heard about this.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 36s36 seconds ago
Smich says Millard had access to a lot of resources. Could have threatened his family. Didn't feel safe in his home. #Bosma

I have always said this exact same thing. People with access to money are powerful. I agree with this completely but not because its MS. Money buys things and people. Stay on their good side and they are your best friend. Cross them and be prepared. All MOO

Seems DM had sometime sent his n....s to some "enemy" and MS knew.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s47 seconds ago
Jury is asked to step out for a brief break. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 45s46 seconds ago
Sachak is asking for a break. The jury steps out. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s42 seconds ago
We're having another break. Jury asked to step out "momentarily." #bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Usually we stop before 4:30 p.m., but we're still here. Sachak asks for a "brief recess." Goodman asks the jury to step out #Bosma #TimBosma

Does Sachak know the definition of brief? MOO

Hey Sachak? Boxers or looooooong johns?

While the jury cannot consider the death of Laura Babcock in this trial, we are free to make our own inferences here. There is enough evidence to charge both DM and MS with first degree murder in LB's death, with a direct indictment to boot. Given this, IMHO MS had at least some involvement or knowledge of her death. Given the timing of the incinerator purchase relative to the time LB went missing, I would speculate that her body was incinerated just like TB's. She disappeared at the beginning of July 2012, and coincidentally, on July 7, 2012 MS wrote graphic rap lyrics about "his chrome piece", "his 380 is no stranger", and essentially talking about killing a person. How unfortunate for him that he was creating his innocent art at such a sinister time.

Then, IIRC the photo of MS holding the gun was taken in August 2012, after LB's alleged murder. Had MS been so shocked and surprised by DM's psychopathic behaviour in killing LB, you'd think he would have tried to distance himself from a gun. But no. It seems rather bold for an innocent dupe to be taking pictures of himself with a gun only a month after a girl was murdered. What an unfortunate coincidence for MS.

By the time WM died (or was murdered), MS surely must have been aware of and getting concerned about DM's psychopathic behaviour. Why not start dissociating from him? How many people were going to die before innocent MS would decide he shouldn't be hanging around DM anymore? What an unfortunate coincidence for MS.

Just days before TB was murdered, MS sent DM photos of the frying sausages and the wooden stools/bench during a text conversation about running a mission. He even goes so far as to write, "I thought it was fireworks tonight but it's not yet." What an unfortunate coincidence for MS.

After TB was murdered, MS never broke it off with DM. He continued to go along with and assist DM and never showed any sign of panic (that is, until he realized the police were onto him). Three people now dead, and he's still trodding along as DM's innocent little helper. What an unfortunate coincidence for MS.

As much as I think MS is a snake, con artist and murderer, I have to give him props for his composure on the stand. Outside of a few brief moments when I thought NS had him on the ropes, he has done quite well for himself.

I think DM was counting on NS outsmarting TD. In the end, his counsel was outsmarted by not only TD, but his co-accused as well.

May 19 2016 4:52 PM Adam Carter
We're still here. Waiting for Justice Goodman to come back. We've never stayed this late.

He probably had to go take a headache pill!

Seems to be a few discrepancies in MS's testimony today about the happenings at the farm from what MS testified on 05.11.2016 found around post #566 to #581

May 19 2016 5:00 PM Adam Carter
Goodman says Sachak won't finish today. We're going to come back tomorrow to finish it off, and it should be a "short day."

Then the Crown would start its cross-examination on Tuesday, after the long weekend.

May 19 2016 5:01 PM Adam Carter
That's it for today. Back Friday at 10 a.m.

Goodman says Sachak won't finish today. We're going to come back tomorrow to finish it off, and it should be a "short day."

Let's hope it's a short day! Thankful there is an end to this in sight.

Looks like MS is going to catch a break and get a long weekend before the Crown starts.

Sachak's cross provides good intel for the Crown though, on how smich acts on the stand to questioing and how best to (and not to) cross examine etc...

While the jury cannot consider the death of Laura Babcock in this trial, we are free to make our own inferences here. There is enough evidence to charge both DM and MS with first degree murder in LB's death, with a direct indictment to boot. Given this, IMHO MS had at least some involvement or knowledge of her death. Given the timing of the incinerator purchase relative to the time LB went missing, I would speculate that her body was incinerated just like TB's. She disappeared at the beginning of July 2012, and coincidentally, on July 7, 2012 MS wrote graphic rap lyrics about "his chrome piece", "his 380 is no stranger", and essentially talking about killing a person. How unfortunate for him that he was creating his innocent art at such a sinister time.

Then, IIRC the photo of MS holding the gun was taken in August 2012, after LB's alleged murder. Had MS been so shocked and surprised by DM's psychopathic behaviour in killing LB, you'd think he would have tried to distance himself from a gun. But no. It seems rather bold for an innocent dupe to be taking pictures of himself with a gun only a month after a girl was murdered. What an unfortunate coincidence for MS.

By the time WM died (or was murdered), MS surely must have been aware of and getting concerned about DM's psychopathic behaviour. Why not start dissociating from him? How many people were going to die before innocent MS would decide he shouldn't be hanging around DM anymore? What an unfortunate coincidence for MS.

Just days before TB was murdered, MS sent DM photos of the frying sausages and the wooden stools/bench during a text conversation about running a mission. He even goes so far as to write, "I thought it was fireworks tonight but it's not yet." What an unfortunate coincidence for MS.

After TB was murdered, MS never broke it off with DM. He continued to go along with and assist DM and never showed any sign of panic (that is, until he realized the police were onto him). Three people now dead, and he's still trodding along as DM's innocent little helper. What an unfortunate coincidence for MS.

Thank you for this. I'm starting to feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone on here.

Billandrew, I was confused on the rap lyric writings. Wasn't it first written Jan 2012 and edited after DM was arrested?

Looks like MS is going to catch a break and get a long weekend before the Crown starts.

Lots of time to go over all the disclosure again; make sure he hasn't forgotten a thing - except, of course, what he is supposed to forget. No 'fireworks' for him, either.

Sachak's cross provides good intel for the Crown though, on how smich acts on the stand to questioing and how best to (and not to) cross examine etc...

If he's smart he'll be a choirboy for Crown questioning. Would be an effective contrast to his sass for DM's team and send all kinds of the right messages about what he feels about DM and about the general concept of justice for TB.

Billandrew, I was confused on the rap lyric writings. Wasn't it first written Jan 2012 and edited after DM was arrested?

Day 37 (April 18, 2016), during Ravin Pillay's cross-examination of Mike Ryder (OPP forensic analyst), Susan Clairmont tweeted, "July 7, 2012. From Mark's IPad: "Never lonely, its just me & my chrome piece, Im holding the cards I was dealt..."

The creation date was brought up again on May 17, 2016, during Sachak's cross-examination of MS. Molly Hayes tweeted, "It says it was created July 7, 2012. It was modified on Oct 8, 2012."

The ever compassionate DM says oh no and then wants to call an ambulance. Then he decides to burn a mans body. Let's be 100% serious here no one was shot on the 403 that is a busy stretch of highway. As well no business after getting off at Wilson St caught the truck on camera from Wilson to Trinity that is all it is business. Also the guy who was unaware of the plan decides to drive around with a dead body beside him. Come on NS does any of it seem logical to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a fantastic post. Sure doesn't bode well for the "horrified and scared" MS.

The possible incineration of LB, as much as I hadn't thought about it, makes almost too much sense. Perhaps the parallels were so similar (at least where the incinerator was concerned), that is was obvious that both were involved after they were busted in TB's murder. Maybe the MO was very similar, and the DNA put both at the scene.

Day 37 (April 18, 2016), during Ravin Pillay's cross-examination of Mike Ryder (OPP forensic analyst), Susan Clairmont tweeted, "July 7, 2012. From Mark's IPad: "Never lonely, its just me & my chrome piece, Im holding the cards I was dealt..."

The creation date was brought up again on May 17, 2016, during Sachak's cross-examination of MS. Molly Hayes tweeted, "It says it was created July 7, 2012. It was modified on Oct 8, 2012."

So the gun lyrics testimony from AC say Feb 16, 2013, edited May 21, 2013. Sorry, I can't copy and paste from this blog, only scribbles and that says it doesn't exist for the 17th.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-mark-smich-dellen-millard-trial-1.3585464

Was this the error dates by Mr S and AC didn't correct them?

ETA: nevermind, TWO differnt sets of lyric. Sorry billandrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member