Bosma Murder Trial 05.19.16 - Day 52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19 2016 3:51 PM Adam Carter
Smich says he was afraid Millard "could pay somebody or do something to his family."

May 19 2016 3:51 PM Adam Carter
Sachak asks when that conversation took place, Smich says it didn't.

May 19 2016 3:52 PM Adam Carter
Sachak yet again asking about why Smich didn't call police.

MS already established DM was cheap and paid him pennies. So forget the "he could pay someone..."

What if Smich honestly felt afraid because he'd witnessed Millard killing his part time lover, Laura Babcock? How would they handle that in this type of trial? It would be a legitimate point but obviously any mention of Babcock is not allowed.

MS already established DM was cheap and paid him pennies. So forget the "he could pay someone..."

He was cheap, but he also spent close to 20K on an incinerator to dispose of people.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 42s43 seconds ago
Smich can't remember if he just called to make an apt with the dr or actually went on May 8--dr was a polish lady. Can't remember her name.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 26s27 seconds ago
Smich says he went to the doctors office on May 8. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 18s19 seconds ago
Smich went to see a doc, or at least made an appt. on May 8. Office in Oakville. Got an MRI referral.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 48s48 seconds ago
Sachak asks what the dr prescribed him. He just remembers she gave him info about going to get an MRI. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s43 seconds ago
Between May 8 and wedding Smich says he went to a doctor. Asked what meds prescribed. Doctor gave him info to get MRI.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 32s32 seconds ago
(Which he did not get because he was arrested).

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 42s42 seconds ago
She authorized an MRI and that's what Smich says he was on his way to do when he got arrested. #TimBosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 37s37 seconds ago
Sachak asks what medication was prescribed to him. Smich says he was referred for an MRI. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 35s35 seconds ago
Smich's mom drove him to the dr. Sachak asks if he wasn't concerned about going out with his mom--concerned for her safety. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 53s54 seconds ago
"Were you not afraid to be out on the streets with your mom, with a raving lunatic out on the streets?"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 45s46 seconds ago
Smich says dell was back to normal that day which scared the **** out of him even more.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 42s43 seconds ago
Smich arrested before MRI. "Mom's hold a special place in most people's hearts," says Sachak. "Especially mom's recovering from cancer."

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 39s40 seconds ago
Sachak asks if he wasn't concerned for his mother's safety seeing as Millard was out there with a gun ... #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 29s30 seconds ago
... and she took him to the doctor. Smich says he appeared back to normal. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak asks what he did. He says he was with Marlena. "I don't think I have to get into all that," he says.

Smart move, distancing himself from DM's gf CN testimony and sex life theatrics ...and her disrespect for Bosma's,

May 19 2016 3:58 PM Adam Carter
Smich says on May 8 he was going to see a doctor. Sachak asks the doctor's name. Smich says she's a Polish lady, he forgets her name.

May 19 2016 4:00 PM Adam Carter
Sachak asks what medication was prescribed to him. Smich says he was referred for an MRI.

May 19 2016 4:01 PM Adam Carter
Sachak asks if he wasn't concerned for his mother's safety seeing as Millard was out there with a gun and she took him to the doctor. Smich says he appeared back to normal.

May 19 2016 4:03 PM Adam Carter
"This notion that I am just this poor little boy under the thumb of a rich, powerful man, is just a story for the jury," Sachak says. Smich says no, he sees now that's how Millar treated people.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 40s41 seconds ago
So why endanger his mom? Smich says it was "terrifying." Sachak: "You were in the wrong place at the wrong time?"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 39s39 seconds ago
"I was foolish then, I'm foolish now," Smich says he's trying to change

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
Smich says he was foolish then and is foolish now. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
"I was very foolish then and I'm very foolish now" Smich says about the fact he never went to police about Millard. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 58s59 seconds ago
"Sir, I was very foolish then, and I'm very foolish now. I'm just trying to gather as much knowledge and wisdom as I can," says Smich.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 42s43 seconds ago
Sachak suggests it's "convenient" to present this idea to the jury that he's a "victim of manipulation...domination." #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
"This notion that I am just this poor little boy under the thumb of a rich, powerful man, is just a story for the jury," Sachak says. #BOsma

Smich says no, he sees now that's how Millar treated people. #TimBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 49s49 seconds ago
Sachak says Smich is playing victim of domination & manipulation by a powerful rich man. Is that your defence?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 40s40 seconds ago
Smich is flagging on the stand. Seems tired. Sachak asks if he was victim of manipulation. "Poor old Smich," says Sachak.

Smich again says that he "can't even describe how he felt." "Poor old Smichy, right?" Sachak says. #TImBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Smich says at the time it happened he can't recall even one word how he felt.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 47s48 seconds ago
"'Poor old Smich' is what you're trying to communicate," Sachak says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 46s47 seconds ago
Sachak is mocking the witness "poor old smichy" he says. "I was dominated by a rich man two years older than me." #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"Poor old Smichy," Sachak says "dominated by a rich man two years older."

Dungey objects. "This has not been his testimony." #TimBosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 40s40 seconds ago
Dungey objects, says "We've been at this for four days, because counsel keeps going on these tangents." #TimBosma #Bosma

everyone is thinking it....MOO

May 19 2016 4:03 PM Adam Carter
Smich again says that he "can't even describe how he felt." "Poor old Smichy, right?" Sachak says.

May 19 2016 4:04 PM Adam Carter
Dungey objects, says "We've been at this for four days, because counsel keeps going on these tangents."

May 19 2016 4:06 PM Adam Carter
"Lets break down each and every feeling you had about Dell," Sachak says. He then proceeds to start doing so from Smich's testimony.

If this were a UFC fight, Dungey would have had Sachak tapping out after ten seconds.

These two are not even in the same class. Looks good on you, Dellen the Felon.

I'll tell him what was on his mind, moving to Plan D, E, and F of the mission and hoping to get paid. Burn the seats, empty the bones, make texts unrecoverable.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Sachak: Dominated by a rich man who happens to be 2 years older?

Dungey says that as not the evidence & Sachak is getting repetitive

"We have been at this four days, four days because counsel keeps going on these tangents." Dungey says

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey objects and says "We've been at this 4 days because counsel keeps going off on tangents."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Sachak to MS; u are just a poor man. A horrible victim of manipulation of a rich man. A victim of domination. " @AM900CHML

You're a victim of domination? Smich: "I don't think that's my testimony." #bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 58s59 seconds ago
Dungey stands up and objects. Says we've been at this 4 days because counsel keeps going on these tangents.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 52s52 seconds ago
"Lets break down each and every feeling you had about Dell," Sachak says. He then proceeds to start doing so from Smich's testimony. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
Sachak asks if he was in such a state of confusion that he just acted in auto pilot. Smich says he had different feelings as days went on.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 39s39 seconds ago
Sachak: Were you in such a state of confusion you were on autopilot? Smich: "On different days there were different feelings."

Sachak: Dominated by a rich man who happens to be 2 years older?

Dungey says that as not the evidence & Sachak is getting repetitive

"We have been at this four days, four days because counsel keeps going on these tangents." Dungey says

Dungey objects and says "We've been at this 4 days because counsel keeps going off on tangents."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Sachak to MS; u are just a poor man. A horrible victim of manipulation of a rich man. A victim of domination. " @AM900CHML

You're a victim of domination? Smich: "I don't think that's my testimony." #bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 58s59 seconds ago
Dungey stands up and objects. Says we've been at this 4 days because counsel keeps going on these tangents.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 52s52 seconds ago
"Lets break down each and every feeling you had about Dell," Sachak says. He then proceeds to start doing so from Smich's testimony. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
Sachak asks if he was in such a state of confusion that he just acted in auto pilot. Smich says he had different feelings as days went on.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 39s39 seconds ago
Sachak: Were you in such a state of confusion you were on autopilot? Smich: "On different days there were different feelings."

Oh for crying out loud, someone please make this stop already. Good on TD for trying. How much longer does Goodman have to allow him??

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 25s25 seconds ago
Sachak now onto May 9. Smich sees Dell this day--says he was back to himself. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 44s44 seconds ago
Smich agrees that he saw Millard on May 9 as well, and he was back to his normal self. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s32 seconds ago
Sachak asks why he was normal. Smich says he was how he'd always seen him except the night of May 6. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s16 seconds ago
May 9. Smich again sees Dell and he's back to normal. "Back to his normal self," says Smich. Sachak: Between 6-9 did Dell pull gun on him?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s37 seconds ago
Sachak asks how many times between May 6 and 9 Dell pulled a gun on him/beat him up/threatened him/threatened Marlena/his mother/sister...

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 29s30 seconds ago
"From the 6th to the 9th, how many times did Dell pull a gun on you?" Sachak says. "He didn't." Smich says. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 25s26 seconds ago
"He didn't," Smich says over and over. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
Sachak says he did nothing to suggest Smich ought to be fearful of him.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 33s34 seconds ago
Did Dell beat him up? Threaten Marlena? Threaten his mother? Smich says Dell didn't do any of that. "I was threatened by what happened."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
Sachak asks what he did with "good ol' Dell" on May 9. Smich says they went to the hangar. #Bosma

Plus the fact that we hadn't heard a peep from him about MS doing it. If this is what happened would you not being screaming it to the world. What was it he said, "someday people will be saying nice things about me again"? So patient!

Oh for crying out loud, someone please make this stop already. Good on TD for trying. How much longer does Goodman have to allow him??

TD shouldn't object. The longer he goes, the better Smich looks.

I'll tell him what was on his mind, moving to Plan D, E, and F of the mission and hoping to get paid. Burn the seats, empty the bones, make texts unrecoverable.

Or "Dellen, this was so much harder than Laura." MOO

May 19 2016 4:08 PM Adam Carter
Smich agrees that he saw Millard on May 9 as well, and he was back to his normal self.

May 19 2016 4:09 PM Adam Carter
"From the 6th to the 9th, how many times did Dell pull a gun on you?" Sachak says. "He didn't." Smich says.

May 19 2016 4:11 PM Adam Carter
Smich agrees the police had his fingerprints. Sachak says there was a conversation that took place on the hangar on May 9, and Smich said he had prints on Igor Tumanenko's truck. Smich says no. Sachak says that's when Smich gave Millard the gun, and again, Smich says no.

May 19 2016 4:12 PM Adam Carter
"This is Dell's gun, he had it the whole time," Smich says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
The night of May 9, Smich agrees he knew he had a criminal record. #Bosma

Sachak suggests they had a conversation that night about the possibility of prints left on Igor's truck--that police had his on file.

May 9 went to hangar with Dell, says Smich. Sachak says talked at hangar of fingerprints left on Tumanenko truck? Smich's prints on file.

Smich says no sir. #Bosma

Sachak says its at this point that Smich gave Dellen the gun and moved Marlena to his sisters. Smich again says no sir. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Smich thought he was going down first because police had his fingerprints, Sachak says, that's why he gave Millard the gun

"No this was Dell's gun sir he had it the whole time," Smich says. #Bosma

Sachak suggests Smich moved to Elizabeth's because he knew he'd be arrested by police.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Smich agrees the police had his fingerprints. Sachak says there was a conversation that took place on the hangar on May 9 ... #Bosma

... and Smich said he had prints on Igor Tumanenko's truck. Smich says no. #TimBosma #Bosma

Sachak says that's when Smich gave Millard the gun, and again, Smich says no. #TimBosma #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse