Bosma Murder Trial 05.24.16 - Day 54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we will hear anything more about the hoses on Riverside?? The Crown would not have known that MS would take the stand correct? If not, it seems strange that we are hearing about some texts now that did not come up in the past.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound like it would be a good "pet cremation" model either

Doesn't matter, because there is little evidence that the business model would work and be profitable. Was DM planning on driving it around every day himself to vet clinics located in Malls? He doesn't get up until noon.

To cremate a 150 lb animal would take approx. 3hrs. Let me know what he would have to charge to make a profit?
He needs to tow it to each location.
There is a warm up time
There is the cremation time.
There is the fuel used
There is a cool down time before towing it away
etc.

MOO

I wonder if we will hear anything more about the hoses on Riverside?? The Crown would not have known that MS would take the stand correct? If not, it seems strange that we are hearing about some texts now that did not come up in the past.

I wondered the same thing. I think we are going to hear a lot more.

Ok, I admittedly haven't seen Fargo, but am I the only one who thinks the idea of using a woodchipper to dispose of a body is the dumbest thing ever? Wouldn't you just be spraying DNA evidence everywhere? And it would never, ever be cleanable. I think this is just fantasy on the part of people who saw Fargo.

(I refuse to google this for plausibility, as I'm sure there have been many horrible accidents and I don't want to know about them.)

Oh it's a dumb idea, I agree. Definitely would be spraying DNA everywhere IMO, but they weren't bright to begin with to leave their trail of crumbs behind.
That being said, the wood chipper IIRC was stolen and sat in the hanger for what purpose???

Doesn't sound like it would be a good "pet cremation" model either

It would be just fine for small animal cremation. I believe the small unit was the 250lb model. I think the door opening would be smaller as well as the burn chamber but it would not suit their needs for full human body cremation.
MOO

Ok, I admittedly haven't seen Fargo, but am I the only one who thinks the idea of using a woodchipper to dispose of a body is the dumbest thing ever? Wouldn't you just be spraying DNA evidence everywhere? And it would never, ever be cleanable. I think this is just fantasy on the part of people who saw Fargo.

(I refuse to google this for plausibility, as I'm sure there have been many horrible accidents and I don't want to know about them.)
I hear you, but it's not such a problem if you have a large farm and don't believe you will ever get caught.

Thats what I thought as well. That it would be very messy and hard to clean. That'd be stupid on their part and IMO, more disturbing then incinerator use.

Yes, the wood chipper conjures up gruesome images to be sure, and if ever there was a nefarious use, or a plan for a nefarious use by the accused, when the idea of an incinerator came into DM andor MS's head they likely realized that it would accomplish the goal of eliminating victim's with a lot less effort, mess and leftover evidence.

I said before I never want to know anyone who owns an incinerator. Today I'm adding to say, I don't ever want to come across someone who owns a gun, has a mobile incinerator, a wood chipper, and an isolated rural farm property and an non-operational hangar, and who has a witless accomplice who is willing to help the owner of all previously mentioned items to kill innocent victims and make them disappear. :( In other words, I don't ever want to come across DM or MS in my travels!! I hope no one else ever falls victim to this dangerous and deadly duo again!

All MOO.

Doesn't matter, because there is little evidence that the business model would work and be profitable. Was DM planning on driving it around every day himself to vet clinics located in Malls? He doesn't get up until noon.

To cremate a 150 lb animal would take approx. 3hrs. Let me know what he would have to charge to make a profit?
There is a warm up time
There is the fuel used
etc.

MOO

Depends on how big the animal is on what is charged. I was charged $350 for my 20lb dog with his urn. My parents were charged $500 for their 150lb rottie. There is money in the business or people wouldnt do it but we all know DM is full of S**T!

I'm just pondering the differences in the Sachak cross vs. Fraser's.

Clearly a number of us were very disenchanted with Sachak's style and methodology. The repeated questions, the beating around the bush really had people worked up. He never really went to the heart of what we wanted to hear. In retrospect (duh) he couldn't and didn't want to get to the heart of it but he did need to get his client's story out there which annoyed us tremendously.

Fast forward to today and we have a Crown Attorney trying to get to the truth and he is direct and forthright. Not too many complaints today. We are hearing new evidence that for some, is sealing MS's fate. He is removing the doubt factor.

Face to face, we have someone going at MS in a systematic, thoughtful and seemingly forceful manner.

We are beginning to really see some truths. I think this will help the jury get past the muddled cross of Sachak and put a clearer and more concise picture in their minds.

MOO

Yes, the wood chipper conjures up gruesome images to be sure, and if ever there was a nefarious use, or a plan for a nefarious use by the accused, when the idea of an incinerator came into DM andor MS's head they likely realized that it would accomplish the goal of eliminating victim's with a lot less effort, mess and leftover evidence.

I said before I never want to know anyone who owns an incinerator. Today I'm adding to say, I don't ever want to come across someone who owns a gun, has a mobile incinerator, a wood chipper, and an isolated rural farm property and an non-operational hangar, and who has a witless accomplice who is willing to help the owner of all previously mentioned items to kill innocent victims and make them disappear. :( In other words, I don't ever want to come across DM or MS in my travels!! I hope no one else ever falls victim to this dangerous and deadly duo again!

All MOO.

Humm, well maybe the wood chipper was one of MS'S "stupid" ideas and DM came up with a more brilliant one called the Eliminator.

I'm just pondering the differences in the Sachak cross vs. Fraser's.

Clearly a number of us were very disenchanted with Sachak's style and methodology. The repeated questions, the beating around the bush really had people worked up. He never really went to the heart of what we wanted to hear. In retrospect (duh) he couldn't and didn't want to get to the heart of it but he did need to get his client's story out there which annoyed us tremendously.

Fast forward to today and we have a Crown Attorney trying to get to the truth and he is direct and forthright. Not too many complaints today. We are hearing new evidence that for some, is sealing MS's fate.

Face to face, we have someone going at MS in a systematic, thoughtful and seemingly forceful manner.

We are beginning to really see some truths. I think this will help the jury get past the muddled cross of Sachak and put a clearer and more concise picture in their minds.

MOO

I totally agree with you. Now that the Crown is up and IMO, so far are really doing a good job, I wonder why MS took the risk to get up there. I really don't know if he is going to get anything less than the 1st degree and as mentioned before, on top he is now labelled a rat.

Regarding the movie Fargo......Googled it and found that Coen Brothers investigated and found it to be based on a true story.

"This is a true story. The events depicted in this film took place in Minnesota in 1987. At the request of the survivors, the names have been changed. Out of respect for the dead, the rest has been told exactly as it occurred."

Depends on how big the animal is on what is charged. I was charged $350 for my 20lb dog with his urn. My parents were charged $500 for their 150lb rottie. There is money in the business or people wouldnt do it but we all know DM is full of S**T!

Agreed (about DM being full of it). A pet is a member of its owner's family, and I'd expect that most pet owners want their pet to be treated with respect and dignity when it comes to cremation, as they would for a human family member. When grandma dies, you don't send her off to The Eliminator. Likewise, I think most people would be appalled at the idea of tossing little Fluffy in that thing.

Regarding the movie Fargo......Googled it and found that Coen Brothers investigated and found it to be based on a true story.

"This is a true story. The events depicted in this film took place in Minnesota in 1987. At the request of the survivors, the names have been changed. Out of respect for the dead, the rest has been told exactly as it occurred."

[article from Huffington Post....Coen Brothers Reveal 'Fargo' is Based on True Story After All]

Jury is back in. Do we have no one available for tweets? :(

I'm going to give this a whirl:

• May 24 2016 2:20 PM
    "He did what he wanted, and I wouldn't question him about it," Smich says. "In the drug game, for a little while, and uh...I don't know how to explain it."

• Twitter
      • Facebook
      • LinkedIn

Adam Carter
    0f02d2c9-ff9d-488d-8144-ea60d1142192.jpg

May 24 2016 2:20 PM
    Fraser says Smich was "immersed in gun culture."

• Twitter
      • Facebook
      • LinkedIn

Adam Carter

May 24 2016 2:19 PM
    Smich says he's "not sure what I thought at that time" about Millard having a gun. "If you're just stealing a truck, you don't need a gun," Fraser says.

• Twitter
      • Facebook
      • LinkedIn

Adam Carter

May 24 2016 2:18 PM
    Fraser begins by tracing the gun from Isho to Millard, and then Smich taking a picture with it. "Did you ever say to your best friend Dellen Millard, 'what were you doing with a handgun with ammo?'" Fraser says. "No," Smich says.

• Twitter
      • Facebook
      • LinkedIn

Adam Carter

May 24 2016 2:14 PM
    Court now continuing. Jury being recalled.

There is a warm up time
There is the fuel used
etc.

MOO

Sorry I was being facetious about the pet cremation business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but not the mobile business model.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members