Bosma Murder Trial 05.31.16 - Day 56 - Closing Arguments Begin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized something. I have a captive audience. LOL

Yes you do. Thanks so much for posting the trial tweets. If my laptop was more reliable, I would have offered to help, but if freezes frequently with all the ads running on the thread.

I think he did this all so it was easier to blame someone else. "I was set up" card. I will never believe in my life that someone on either side (Smich/Millard) Is so actively willing to do to what they did after the fact because they were just helping a buddy out "I got your back no big deal"

"They show Mr. Millard's descent into desperation. It's clear, I suggest, he was in significant mental decline, and Miss Noudga was a lifeline for him," Pillay says.

Totally forgot about that. You're right. That is what was proposed to MS while under cross.....guess they came up with a different version for closing arguments? MOO

ETA - Pillay's newest version of events sounds an awful lot like what the Crown proposed to MS during their cross examination....maybe DM took notes?
IIRC, the version was saying that they jumped on the highway 403 (as it is just up a few minutes when you go up trinity, (passing supersucker) then got on and off highway , headed back down Trinity (pass supersucker and after alleged MS shooting) grabbed the Yukon with TB already killed. (And then according toDM both vehicles went up Trinity again, passing Supersucker, and heading Brantford 403 westbound. Apologies if that's not what anyone meant ;)

"These letters don't establish Mr. Millard's guilt at all," Pillay says. Nowhere in them, does Millard admit to firing the gun, or owning one.
by Adam Carter 3:12 PM

Pillay says Millard is trying to clean up because he is terrified he'd be blamed for something he didn't do.
by Adam Carter 3:13 PM

Just because Millard was planning to steal a truck, doesn't mean he was planning a murder, Pillay says. This was a "scoping mission that went wrong."
by Adam Carter 3:14 PM

Now a 15-minute recess.
by Adam Carter 3:14 PM

I sent a tweet to Adam Carter, he replied that yes they are both there today.

sorry....who is "they"? I saw a tweet to SC and she said that she didn't think MB was there.....

ETA - went back and looked for the tweet, but it's apparently too far back. It was during their lunch break....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Which one is it? Scoping or robbery Mr. Pillay?

MOO

Attachments

• rob1.gif
    rob1.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 262
  • rob2.gif
    rob2.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 263
I sent a tweet to Adam Carter, he replied that yes they are both there today.

Madeline Burns, Dellen's mother is in court? Can you post that tweet? I was just looking for it on Adam's page but I couldn't find it
Thanks!

"They show Mr. Millard's descent into desperation. It's clear, I suggest, he was in significant mental decline, and Miss Noudga was a lifeline for him," Pillay says.

He was in such mental decline that his life line was to tamper with witnesses LOL

Yes, Pillay can "suggest" anything he likes. Even magical forests.

Yes, Pillay can "suggest" anything he likes. Even magical forests.

I think Pillay has been smoking some of Dell's magical weed grown in the magical forests and protected by unicorns and leprachauns.

Mr. Millard was so shocked and panicked by Mr. Smich's action that it almost threw DM off his texting with three women while the incinerator was doing its thing outside the hanger in the early morning of the 7th.

MOO

Who decides when this ends today, the Judge or Pillay? I know they said a day for each but what if Pillay isn't finished?

I suggest, he was in significant mental decline

First useful thing Pillay has said all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl