Bosma Murder Trial 06.1.16 - Day 57 - Closing Arguments Day 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't this also show that he didn't have a plan in place to frame MS for a murder? Why would he be bouncing ideas off of his GF for a frame up (that didn't happen in the end, no one followed through with his ideas) if he already had a plan ready made to frame MS for the impromptu murder?

IMO, DM didn't have a plan in place to frame MS for the murder until after the fact, perhaps after he was arrested was when he started to plan to frame MS, as it quite apparent in his letters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"An innocent man, taking a dead body to his farm ... and him incinerating the body? No logic, no common sense there folks, unless you're the killer."
by Adam Carter 11:50 AM

Dungey says had Smich been lying, he would have matched his story to the "booms" heard in the Bobcat of Brantford video.
by Adam Carter 11:51 AM

Dungey says Millard "doesn't care for anyone except himself. He involves his mother in the transportation of the letters."
by Adam Carter 11:52 AM

Dungey ate his Wheaties this AM. Lecturn pounding, booming. But he is leaving out mention of the evidence / testimony that is inconvenient to his client... doing his job.

Expecting Leitch will bring all the missing pieces back out for "show and tell" tomorrow.

Millard also presents a scenario in which he is in danger from Smich and "his boys." "I need this kind of help to win this," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 11:15 AM

This is the lawyer where Millard suggests maybe Smich and "his boys" were "involved with the dead guy or his wife."
by Adam Carter 11:16 AM

"What is certain is [Smich] told [Michalski] that I wasn't there," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 11:16 AM
I don't get this sentence/scenario. Who is the I in the sentence? MS himself, He? It seemed to not make sense in the letter either. CN must have also scratched her head a bit trying to unravel it.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 38s38 seconds ago
"An innocent man taking a dead body to his farm..then to his hangar & incinerating the person? It makes no sense, unless you're the killer."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s19 seconds ago
Only makes sense if you're "a lunatic," says Dungey. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
Dungey says Smich was telling the truth when he looked at Millard and he looked like "a lunatic. A mad man. Like something came over him."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 23s23 seconds ago
Doesn't make sense unless you're the killer, & in your twisted demented criminal mind you want to get rid of the evidence

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 19s19 seconds ago
Dungey says had Smich been lying, he would have matched his story to the "booms" heard in the Bobcat of Brantford video. #TImBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 12s12 seconds ago
Smich didn't pretend to see muzzle flashes or hear the sound of a gun, Dungey says. Doesn't that lend him credibility? #TimBosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 2m2 minutes ago
"It doesn't make sense, unless you are the killer. and in your twisted demented mind, you want to get rid of evidence." Dungey #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 12s13 seconds ago
"A twisted mind... a man who just lost it." Dungey on Millard. #Bosma @CTVNews

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s29 seconds ago
He references the Bobcat of Brantford video--says you can hear "boom, boom" and then flashes.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 19s20 seconds ago
We know he has a sick twisted mind from the Noudga letters and from his manipulation of people. "He doesn't care for anyone."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s16 seconds ago
Dungey says Millard's "twisted mind" is shown in his letters, his treatment of people. "He doesn't care for anyone."

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 46s46 seconds ago
Dungey says Millard "doesn't care for anyone except himself. He involves his mother in the transportation of the letters." #TimBosma #BOsma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 32s32 seconds ago
Millard involved his own mother, parking the truck in her drive & having her transmit letters to his girlfriend.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s31 seconds ago
Dungey says Millard doesn't care about anyone. Brings his mom into transportation of letters. Girlfriend into his "tiny mission."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s21 seconds ago
Involves his mother with letters, truck in driveway. Noudga with letters, DVR, trailer.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 42s43 seconds ago
He gives Noudga the DVR. Drops the truck off at his mom's. #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
No reaction at all by Millard as Dungey booms in the courtroom about his murderous mind. #Bosma @CTVNews

Isn't Smitch actually charged with breaching the order not to communicate with someone on his do not contact list? Where is the evidence of that? I'd love to see what he wrote to Marlena!

Yes, he is charged with that, but I don't think that the complete details relating to that charge have been disclosed yet, but I could be wrong.

ETA: here is an article about it:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5262706-co-accused-in-bosma-murder-case-faces-new-charge/

Isn't Smitch actually charged with breaching the order not to communicate with someone on his do not contact list? Where is the evidence of that? I'd love to see what he wrote to Marlena!

IIRC - MS contacted Artour (his co-accused in the graffiti charges I believe) when he had a no contact order with him. I believe TD brought this up before MS's testimony. I don't have time to find the tweet about it...but admitted he had done so.

Apr 5 ?? Smich texts Millard: "Praise the lord." Day 37: Harrison testimony

Apr 5 ?? Millard texts Smich: "Become the lord." Day 37: Harrison testimony

Apr 5 ?? Smich texts Millard: "Cool ****...**** you God!" Day 37: Harrison testimony

Apr 6 ?? Millard tells Smich (via text) that Schlatman is modifying white van "for search and capture missions".
Day 54: Crown cross of Smich

Apr 6 ?? Smich texts Millard: "I love search and destroy." Day 54: Crown cross of Smich

Apr 9 ?? Millard and Michalski text about a course someone is taking after Baja. Day 37: Harrison testimony

Apr 11 ?? Smich texts Millard: "Semi auto..Fully auto..Or I got 6 shots like 'oh my god' yo! Holy like the ****in bible..." (1/3) Day 54: Crown cross of Smich

Apr 11 ?? Smich texts Millard: "Praise your lord, hope for survival...get it in? Nah! We get it done...." (2/3)

Apr 11 ?? Smich texts Millard: "Sippin on some ****in rum...While she jigglin her bum...Thats where I am ****in from!" (3/3) Day 54: Crown cross of Smich

Apr 16 ?? Smich sends Millard a photo of his hand with writing on it: "They chose to call me MARK at birth..." (1/3)

Apr 16 ?? Smich sends Millard a photo of his hand with writing on it: "...but they should've called me MERK." (2/3)

Apr 16 ?? Smich sends Millard a photo of his hand with writing on it: "...All I do is put in work, no fun and games,
til someones hurt." (3/3) Day 54: Crown cross of Smich

Copied from billandrew's awesome timeline, I'm reading these texts between DM and MS to remind me what both accused are actually all about. This exchange between these two perps is also an insight into the minds of murderers. TD is doing a remarkable job for MS today, objectively speaking, but I can't let TD's persuasive arguments overpower the overwhelming totality of evidence that points directly who MS and DM are, and IMO they are both heartless "Merks".

All MOO.

No reaction at all by Millard as Dungey booms in the courtroom about his murderous mind.

Dungey also mentions bringing the truck to his mother's house, and getting Noudga involved.
by Adam Carter 11:53 AM

Dungey says Millard moved the Eliminator from the barn and moved the toolbox to "disseminate the evidence everywhere he can."
by Adam Carter 11:55 AM

Dungey says many of the people who testified "protected their asses. They were afraid of being charged."
by Adam Carter 11:55 AM

He's talking about people like Hagerman, Michalski, and Noudga.
by Adam Carter 11:56 AM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 54s55 seconds ago
Millard also gets his girlfriend involved; giving her the DVR, getting her to help move incinerator etc.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s53 seconds ago
Millard takes Noudga to hangar. She said to change trucks. Dungey suggests it was to get yellow toolbox with gun inside.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s43 seconds ago
He then says they went to the hangar. It's his opinion, he says, they were there to get the toolbox. Then to farm. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Dungey says Noudga wasn't a very helpful witness to anyone.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 20s21 seconds ago
It's not in dispute what happened, #Bosma was incinerated in the Eliminator. So why did they move it May 9? He's dispersing the evidence

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s18 seconds ago
He says at the farm they took the Eliminator out of the barn, out into the bushes-3 days after it was used to incinerate #Bosma.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s17 seconds ago
It was ridiculous they moved Eliminator in middle of night due to creaking floor boards in barn. "He was trying to disseminate evidence."

Dungey "Christine Noudga wasn't very useful to anyone I would suggest." #Bosma @CTVNews

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
"It is not in dispute as to what happened, that Mr. #Bosma was incinerated." Dungey @CTVNews

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s49 seconds ago
They then gave the toolbox to Hagerman. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 20s20 seconds ago
Dungey says many of the people who testified "protected their asses. They were afraid of being charged." #TimBosma #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 21s22 seconds ago
"They were protecting their *advertiser censored*. They were all accessories after the fact." Dungey about Noudga and rest of witnesses #Bosma @CTVNews

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"Look at this cast of characters here," says Dungey. "They were protecting their asses...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He said there was this whole cast of characters who were "protecting their *advertiser censored*" bc they were afraid of being charged for helping Millard

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"because they all assisted. Accessories after the fact. So when they came to court they weren't admitting to anything."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago View translation
Dungey is referring to Michalski, Hagerman. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
says they were afraid of getting charged rather than tell truth.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Michalski and Hagerman, Millard friends, were also involved, Dungey notes. He says it's nonsense that Smich asked for the gun given to MH

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 55s55 seconds ago
Michalski was initially arrested for 1st degree murder, Dungey reminds jurors. "He lies and lies and lies" for 60 pages in police statement.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 57s58 seconds ago
Michalski lied for 60 pages of testimony to police, Dungey says. He was protecting himself and his good friend Millard, Dungey says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s45 seconds ago
Others he says, like Michalski, were still trying to protect their good friend Millard. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s40 seconds ago
Hagerman, Dungey says he had no sympathy for. Acknowledges he might've been a little hard on him. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 51s52 seconds ago
How about "weepy" Mr Hagerman? Dungey says he has no sympathy for that witness, but says Hagerman told jury the real truth. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s45 seconds ago
Michalski "was trying to protect (Millard) even them," says Dungey.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s37 seconds ago
Now Hagerman: "I may have been a little rough on him, but I had no sympathy for him," says Dungey. Hagerman cried under Dungey's cross.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27s27 seconds ago
In cross about the toolbox he got from Millard, Hagerman says he and Michalski made a pact. They wanted to get rid of the stuff

Eye rolls is all #DellenMillard is doing as he is painted as a cold blooded spoiled rich kid and murderer. #Bosma @CTVNews

Dungey points out that Michalski lied repeatedly to police. "he lied for 60 pages to the police."
by Adam Carter 11:57 AM

Dungey says he may have been "a little rough" on "weak Mr. Hagerman," but he had "no sympathy for him."
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

Dungey says that Hagerman and Michalski realized Millard was in trouble, and they were holding evidence. "So they form a pact to dump it on Smich."
by Adam Carter 12:00 PM

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 4m4 minutes ago
Eye rolls is all #DellenMillard is doing as he is painted as a cold blooded spoiled rich kid and murderer. #Bosma @CTVNews

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s57 seconds ago
Hagerman under cross said "Me and Andrew made a pact. This stuff was dumped on us." Wanted to get rid of it fast. Stuff was drugs, toolbox.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 40s41 seconds ago
Dungey on Hagerman. tells us the real truth in cross exam. in one part he tells truth. says me &Andrew made a pact. rid of stuff.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
They didn't want to be involved. So they were going to get rid of the gun and the drugs in their pact, Dungey says.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 55s55 seconds ago
They realized Millard "was in deep trouble" and here they are "holding the goods." They formed a "pact" to "dump it on Smich," says Dungey.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 32s32 seconds ago
"Me and Andrew had made a pact," This stuff had been dumped on them, so they're going to dump it on Smich. Not a great cast of characters

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s31 seconds ago
He says Hagerman and Michalski felt the stuff they had from Millard (drugs & toolbox) had been dumped on them. So they dumped them on Smich

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s50 seconds ago
"We're not dealing with a great cast of characters here," Dungey says again. Hagerman lied over 40 times to police. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
"We're not dealing with a great cast of characters here," Dungey says, noting Michalski liked 40+ times in police statements. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
Hagerman also lied to police before deciding to go back and give a fourth statement, Dungey recalls.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s36 seconds ago
"What do you believe?" asks Dungey. Michalski also lied to police. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
"Lying, lying, lying," he says of Millard's circle. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Dungey again points out the cast of characters. what do u believe. They are serial liars. proven liars.

"We're not dealing with a great cast of characters here," Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 12:01 PM

"We have a whole cast of characters here, from Schlatman to everyone, lying, lying, lying. Not an easy task for you folks ... deciphering through this labyrinth of lies."
by Adam Carter 12:03 PM

Dungey refers to Marlena Meneses as a "young woman who was confused." But, he says, Meneses told the truth when confronted by police, with one exception.
by Adam Carter 12:04 PM

I don't get this sentence/scenario. Who is the I in the sentence? MS himself, He? It seemed to not make sense in the letter either. CN must have also scratched her head a bit trying to unravel it.

He is referring to himself ... DM ... Who is requiring "help to win this"

"Mark Smich did not want to involve her in this case," Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 12:05 PM

Dungey again says it has never been challenged that Millard was the one who burned Bosma's body.
by Adam Carter 12:06 PM

"He's a dope dealer. He sells weed. He doesn't kill people," Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 12:06 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member