Bosma Murder Trial 06.2.16 - Day 58 - Closing Arguments Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MS tried to contact her via DMs phone to tell her he was going to be out all night at 227 am. He just kept her out of the loop of his activities instead of broadcasting it to everyone like DM
Point is, there's no evidence he mentioned anything about a murder plan. DM sure did though. JMO

Wouldn't you tell your live in gf if the mission goes as planned you wouldn't be home that night? He didn't have to say anything about murder plans even. She knew they were looking to steal a truck.

Instead he's calling her at 227am.

Seems to indicate to me, it wasn't expected.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 33s34 seconds ago
Noudga has known about the mission from the beginning, Leitch says. Another jury will have to worry about her. #Bosma

BBM
I thought CN opted for trial by Judge only? Seems like a miscue, though not very relevant to DM and MS trial... carry on...

Point is, there's no evidence he mentioned anything about a murder plan. DM sure did though. JMO

Wouldn't you tell your live in gf if the mission goes as planned you wouldn't be home that night?

It's possible but he also didn't treat her well per his own words, so could have just left without telling her. Either way I don't give it much weight onto whether there was a plan or not.

I'm not so sure Smich's reference to "chopping" was referring to dismemberment, as it was to modifying the incinerator to make it mobile the way DM wanted it. Exactly the way SS ended up doing by building a trailer just for that purpose.

I'm also not sure why the Crown is saying the conditions were not ideal until May 2013 when DM had that ghastly machine for nearly a year already.

:thinking:

Too late for MS to use it in his testimony. He already meant garbage.
Maybe that was a multi-purpose unit. Originally designed for women. Few people care when they go missing.

Millard had a habit of getting people to join him in his criminal activity. Does he love CN? Does he love anyone but himself? Smich didn't have a following. He had a young woman who was kind of innocent and looking up to him. Would she love a murderer? He probably didn't know and didn't take the chance of getting her involved. Would MM keep her mouth shut or join in the future crimes? Smich already knew that she did not like Millard. Telling her of this plan would have been very risky. But, if the plan came off-- they could move to his sisters and he could get a proper job. Fairytales told to a younger woman who was not so savvy. JMHO.

Also, how does the Crown know shooting Tim inside the truck was not part of the original plan? Just because it was a very stupid thing to do? Like stealing trees from a nursery and a floor polisher? It's been well established DM's missions were incredibly stupid.

Then why bring a squealer along for the ride? Just have someone drop you off.

Millard had a habit of getting people to join him in his criminal activity. Does he love CN? Does he love anyone but himself? Smich didn't have a following. He had a young woman who was kind of innocent and looking up to him. Would she love a murderer? He probably didn't know and didn't take the chance of getting her involved. Would MM keep her mouth shut or join in the future crimes? Smich already knew that she did not like Millard. Telling her of this plan would have been very risky. But, if the plan came off-- they could move to his sisters and he could get a proper job. Fairytales told to a younger woman who was not so savvy. JMHO.
I agree with all this which is why I edited to add he didn't have to mention a murder plan. Even just to say he wasn't coming home if the mission went well.

She didn't know. He's calling her at 2am, then she's upset looking for him texting AM.

Well, I find it hard to believe the deer died of disease, coincidentally on DM's property, and had to be burned. He wasn't a hunter and most people hunt for the meat. Burning a deer makes no sense but to test the incinerator. IMO.

Also, this is the first I've heard of this. Anyone else?

Maybe he meant a dear. He is a notoriously bad speller.

It's a wild leap to say they wouldn't have eliminated witnesses. A man was eliminated for a truck. I don't take anything in this case as a "wild leap" really.
Wrapping my head around any part of why this is even a reality is mind boggling to me.

I think Art Jennings was in a very precarious position on the day he was fired.
Mere steps away from a psychopathic killer with a loaded gun.who is now extremely pissed off at him.

The fact that DM didn't pop him tells me that there was some boundaries in DM's mind. Scared of cops.

Wouldn't you tell your live in gf if the mission goes as planned you wouldn't be home that night?

Actually it seems perfectly normal for these guys. They do what they want, when they want and don't care about anyone other than themselves. I don't think that it indicates something was unexpected. It indicates they are selfish and don't care that people might be worried.

May 6: 7:40pm Millard texts Noudga: "I'm on my way to a mission now. If it's a flop I'll be done in 2 hrs. If it goes...it'll be an all nighter."
May 6: 11:34 pmMillard messages Noudga: "gonna be an all nighter."

I never really put two and two together on this until just now. To me this spells out that they had a plan to murder and that it was successful in the eyes of MS and DM. If it went well it was an all-nighter is how he explained it to CN.

The "flop" being two hours would account for the driving to and from the Bosma house and the test drive time.

I can't wait for the double guilty verdict.

bbm

11:34pm - Since then CN would have known of the murder? Leitch said, she knew.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1 Std.
Noudga has known about the mission from the beginning, Leitch says. Another jury will have to worry about her. #Bosma

Actually it seems perfectly normal for these guys. They do what they want, when they want and don't care about anyone other than themselves. I don't think that it indicates something was unexpected. It indicates they are selfish and don't care that people might be worried.
If it was normal for MS then why was MM upset she hadn't heard from him?

It will be interesting to see how long the jury takes on these charges. There's certainly a lot for them to go through.

Wouldn't you tell your live in gf if the mission goes as planned you wouldn't be home that night? He didn't have to say anything about murder plans even. She knew they were looking to steal a truck.

Meneses testified that she tried to talk him out of going to steal the truck. She repeatedly said that and conveyed her concern about him going. I can only imagine what her reaction would have been if he said "I'm going to be out all night on this mission." Not only that, but she was expecting him to take her somewhere early the next day. She would have lost her top if he told her he wasn't coming home early that night.

If it was normal for MS then why was MM upset she hadn't heard from him?
Maybe she smoked up and was paranoid. Maybe they didn't plan to shoot TB in the car and have to clean it up that night. Maybe he usually texts her when he's out late like this usually and didn't that night.

Tons of possible reasons.

Smich says "perhaps" Smich buried the gun never to be recovered. "Mark Smich got rid of that gun around May 19, 2013 ... he buried the gun used to murder Tim Bosma. The gun in a toolbox, in a forest. Getting rid of evidence that would implicate him and Dellen Millard."
by Adam Carter 11:05 AM

Leitch running through some of the other texts here too, like the aborted attempt to get lawn mowers, and swiping the Bobcat.
by Adam Carter 11:07 AM

Leitch says when Millard wanted to steal something, he took precautions. It also shows he wanted to take what he wanted without paying. "He just liked to steal things ... he liked to steal, but he now planned to kill as well. Increasing the challenge, and the thrill of it."
by Adam Carter 11:08 AM

I wonder if DM stepped up his game to include murder to prevent his boyfriend from growing up and moving out west as he often talked about. Just when Marks sister had a job waiting for him!

I apologize if this was posted earlier, but I don't remember seeing it ...

bfad3e63f9d5f6ee3519cbad9cbd1f4f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe she smoked up and was paranoid. Maybe they didn't plan to shoot TB in the car and have to clean it up that night. Maybe he usually texts her when he's out late like this usually and didn't that night.

Tons of possible reasons.

Just to add, MM had called/texted him and didn't he say he couldn't talk then cause he was driving? That ended fairly abruptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli