Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much the red caddy was worth, in case there was any deal that DM was going to offer the red caddy as payment to MS for the mission. Wondering how cheaply MS could be bought. Not convinced that happened, but curious.

Also curious to know when DM said he felt "used" and "taken advantage of"...was that after AM had gone to LE?

Agree. The gun is buried in the enchanted forest, next to the pink rabbit poop.

Well if he still had it on May 18th and tried unsuccessfully to sell it, is it possible that he took it with him to his sister's wedding venue and discarded it there? I believe there was a surveillance issue that weekend? Did she get married on the 18th or 19th?

MOO

I wonder how much the red caddy was worth, in case there was any deal that DM was going to offer the red caddy as payment to MS for the mission. Wondering how cheaply MS could be bought. Not convinced that happened, but curious.

Also curious to know when DM said he felt "used" and "taken advantage of"...was that after AM had gone to LE?

I believe SS was trying to sell it in the hangar liquidation for $18,000?

It would be much easier for MS to dump the gun in a dumpster or trash bin somewhere than burying it in the forest.

AM testified about DM saying he needing 100k per month.

Another series of text messages between Millard and Michalski were shown the jury, dated April 5, 2013.
“2013 is gonna be all business. 2014/15 will be for inventions!” Millard texted his friend.
“Need to make some money first,” Michalski replied.
“About 100,000 a month, and I’ll be out of the hole,” said Millard.
“Challenge accepted,” said Michalski.
“I do t [sic] really have the choice to accept or decline (unless I want to take up residence under the gardener) it’s what it is and it much happen,” replied Millard.
“Lets do it,” replied Michalski.
source: http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...illers-friend-testifies-at-bosma-murder-trial

Then the letter to CN...
"If he knew his words were going to get me a life sentence, he would change them. Show him how he can and he will change them."
source: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-court-day1-millard-smich-trial-1.3426062

2013 all business, 2014/15 for inventions?
2013 about the business of murder, 2014/15 about the inventions of lies to get out of the murder charges.

my opinion only

Can someone put my mind at ease(tech question) i was somewhat afraid of joining this site because if it got hacked by a criminal they could go after those with comments they didn't like.

I've often thought that too. I had also posted a while back if anyone knows if the police look on this site to see if any of the witnesses in this trial have been on this site posting. (because I think some have)

Yes, but the prosecution has stated that Millard said he needed to come up with cash. Wasn't that conversation shortly after his dads death? By May, either Millard would have had to steal and sell a lot of stuff, or his need for cash was greatly exaggerated.

He could have sold one of his properties.

In other words, AM figured DM could buy his way out of whatever trouble came their way. Not at all an uncommon impression young people often have of those with $$

Oh, and for the record, I never believed MS buried a gun in the forest. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't ring true.

AM must have had a very rude awakening when after hours of interrogation and being charged with first degree murder DM remained silent and did nothing to clear him.

If they are still looking into stolen items and vehicles that we are the hangar like SS said, the talk of items being sold is probably inadmissible in this trial.

And my immediate thought then is........what are the chances that there are more charges coming for the thieving antics the posse was up to.....and zombie hoard who lied through their teeth to protect him. I would love to see the list of major crimes and misdemeanours that may be forthcoming.....anything and everything from parking tickets to perjury.....tax evasion, failure to yield....and imitation of a 'civilized human being'.....fine them for their dirty thoughts!!
Towanda..... :viking:What is needed here is a thorough clean up from top to bottom......

One loose end that I'm kid of wondering about. We have seen the various departments of Millards so called business. Millard scouts for items, his crew looks out and steals the items, and then SS removes any tracking devices and makes them usable. However, given what DM said to AM about needing to raise cash, we have not seen any evidence of items being sold for cash. Tim's truck was for Millard's personal use, so even though we have AMs testimony about needing raise cash, we have not seen any evidence of them actually doing so.

DM said he needed to earn $100,000/month to get out of the hole, that it was not a choice for *him*, that it MUST happen. Also, that it was scary work and that the law is intimidating. Said he will feed AM 'opportunities' from which AM can then choose whether to participate or not; and AM knew it was in regard to criminal activity.

So thinking about thefts... how many thefts of what exactly, would it take to earn that income to support his expenses and debt? Imo, that is too much money to be earned suddenly by way of stealing things and then finding buyers, taking discounted prices for used equipment/vehicles, haggling over prices, etc.

Imo, DM was alluding to a different business. One in which the incinerator might prove its expenditure of $22,000 (Incinerator $15000 + custom trailer $7000) to have been a worthwhile investment. One in which the incinerator's portability might come in very handy for his 'clients'. One which could potentially generate that kind of income. One where perhaps the clients would find HIM to perform a 'service', as opposed to him trying to sell equipment after the fact. PITA.

To me, that little snippet revealed by AM surrounding the required $100,000/month income has opened up a whole new aspect in this case. One which provides answers in regard to the large incinerator expense, the lies told about the veterinary incineration business, and perhaps finally an explanation for why this crime happened. It even explains why DM was educating himself on the fine details of the law. Perhaps this was the 'test drive' for the beginning of DM's new underworld business.

He was going to up the ante from boring heavy-equipment and other vehicle thefts, which he had already succeeded with, to murder-for-hire. He had been planning it out for a year, ever since the occasion arose for himself to do away with someone. He wanted to plan it out, do it as the practice run while at the same time getting out of it the truck that he needed. Once this first-run was accomplished, he'd have something to show proof that he was capable of performing this work for his new clientele. DM would set his own prices and obviously his service wouldn't be cheap. He'd offer to make his clients' problem person simply 'disappear' without a trace.

I have long wondered if this event could have been some type of 'initiation' into some unnamed underworld group.. but now I'm thinking that it was more the development of a business plan, one in which DM could make tons of money while providing excitement and risk, and lots of pats on the back. Kingpin Dellen the Felon. He had his band of willing participants who trusted him and were eager to also make more money than they otherwise ever could, and connections to drugs and firearms, was versed with international travel, and had a clean record to boot. So far, MS seems to be the only one who was completely trusted enough to know about the plan. Test run = large 'fail'.

All moo of course.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP DM' "I will feed u opportunitys. U choose which to take" michalski-it was criminal activity. this is 3 days after DM dad dies.
Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP DM-"hard work is one thg. Scary work is another. The law is very intimidating. There w be work. I know I can trust u. 1/2
Alex Pierson
‏@AlexpiersonAMP
AM asked about text chat w DM about making $. Millard talks about his need to make 100 g a month. Is michalski in?

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC
2016-04-14, 11:25 Millard also said "not sure if you're up to my methods" and mentioned "scary work" and "the law is very intimidating"
Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC Dungey turning now to the text where Millard says he needs "about 100,000 a month and I'll be out of the hole"

Can someone put my mind at ease(tech question) i was somewhat afraid of joining this site because if it got hacked by a criminal they could go after those with comments they didn't like.

I can see the possibility of people associated with this trial reading this site, perhaps LE, either or both of the legal research teams for the accused, and maybe even some witnesses, but I don't think anyone here is in any danger for posting opinions about the accused or this trial, IMO. That would be taking the concept of the thought police to a whole new level, IMO.

We are all simply responding to the information we get from MSM and the trial tweets and we're merely forming opinions based on what is reportedly known, IMO. If anyone here did have inside information about the crime, IMO, they'd first have to have the sophistication and resources to hack this site and all for what? To hunt down one among the hundreds of people who post here, or all of us, and who, like the vast majority of the general public, are thoroughly and rightfully outraged by this crime? None of the opinions expressed here will have any impact on the outcome of the trial, IMO, and therefore whatever we write poses no threat to anyone involved in the crime or anyone directly associated with the accused, IMO.

I have a vivid imagination, and I can be a worry wart too, but I'm not concerned that such a scenario is likely at all, IMO.

If the moderators had any concern about the safety and security of the site, we would be alerted pronto, IMO.

Keep posting and sharing without worry - no one is coming after anyone here because of what we may think and write, IMO! :)

All MOO.

Well if he still had it on May 18th and tried unsuccessfully to sell it, is it possible that he took it with him to his sister's wedding venue and discarded it there? I believe there was a surveillance issue that weekend? Did she get married on the 18th or 19th?

MOO

Wedding on the 19th. Surveillance issue on the 19th and 20th, IIRC.

Many times throughout the discussion, reference has been made to the possibility of DM being a psychopath. The following link (hopefully works - technology is not my expertise) to a list of traits developed by a professor from the University of British Columbia. Interesting reading. Will help to fill the time until the trial resumes next week.

http://www.sociopathicstyle.com/psychopathic-traits/

Enjoy

Many times throughout the discussion, reference has been made to the possibility of DM being a psychopath. The following link (hopefully works - technology is not my expertise) to a list of traits developed by a professor from the University of British Columbia. Interesting reading. Will help to fill the time until the trial resumes next week.

http://www.sociopathicstyle.com/psychopathic-traits/

Enjoy

Thanks. This reminds me of a similar article I read recently, can't remember if I posted it here. These definitions are always evolving, but this particular article I'm thinking of attempted to make some distinctions between psychopath and sociopath. It left me with the impression of DM as a sociopath but not a rage-killing psychopath.

(Before anyone takes issue with these terms, be sure to google. As I said, the definitions and diagnostic criteria change over time.)

I'll try to find it when I'm back at a real computer.

As far as I am concerned DM wasn't running a business at all. He was simply a hoarder as well as a thief with big time aspirations.

I think DM was universally bad at business. No matter what kind. He was constantly distracted by fantasy missions.
His stealing is reminiscent of Igor Klenk, that bicycle thief who amassed warehouses full of bicycles he paid thieves for. He must have had a massive overhead!
This final mission did seem to be a thrill kill and as such, I can't believe he would have let someone else do it for him. I hope this is a lesson for anyone else out there who gets themselves in too deep but has reluctance to doing the right thing and turning themselves in. I wonder how much lighter the consequences if you turned in your partner in crime the moment they stepped over the line, even when you are technically complicit? JMO

Thanks. This reminds me of a similar article I read recently, can't remember if I posted it here. These definitions are always evolving, but this particular article I'm thinking of attempted to make some distinctions between psychopath and sociopath. It left me with the impression of DM as a sociopath but not a rage-killing psychopath.

(Before anyone takes issue with these terms, be sure to google. As I said, the definitions and diagnostic criteria change over time.)

I'll try to find it when I'm back at a real computer.

I suspect he is just evolving....given more time ??? Who knows what he would have become...

Since DM was such a "social" guy who loved to host BBQ pool parties, I'd love to know if he hosted one on the Canada Day long weekend in 2012 and who all attended. I guess we'll find out during the LB trial.

When it is suggested that these "minions" of DM know more than they're saying, my mind always goes back to that weekend and what we believe may be the first "BBQ" event that may have involved a victim.

Hoping that whatever conversations that could not be retrieved on MS's devices were picked up from DM's IPhone and we get a clearer picture on Monday. Makes sense why MS used that IPad I messaging system if many of his contacts, including DM and likely MM were using iPhones and he was using a Blackberry. Especially if he didn't have a package plan on any of the phones he was using.

Noticed some question regarding MS looking up ammo for a 9mm and making arrangements to meet someone at a Shoppers on May 18th. Was this the meeting to sell the gun to "Bleach"? Was he looking up ammo to tell a prospective buyer where to purchase some online?

MOO

Is it possible that by May 18th, MS could potentially have gotten wind of the bullet casing having been found inside TB's truck, and he was looking it up to see..... which gun would that go with..... or whatever/something?

Is it possible that by May 18th, MS could potentially have gotten wind of the bullet casing having been found inside TB's truck, and he was looking it up to see..... which gun would that go with..... or whatever/something?

I'm pretty sure MS knows what gun goes with the shell casing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321