Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While searching for the above information I posted re: DM's arrest, I came across this video another member linked. I wonder if DM and a buddy were in London, ON on April 8, 2013, in the wee hours of the morn? The whole DM wanting to build an ebike seems somewhat ironic seeing this video now. MOO.

[video=youtube;4mig8L9QxYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mig8L9QxYs[/video]

DM had a very unique and distinct walk in the hangar video. Neither of these guy seem to match that same "outward pointing foot" strides.MOO

He obviously had a phone or some cell enabled device (identified as device 7086). I thought we heard that he had a phone provided by MM. Sometime after the call at 9:20 p.m. on the 6th, the battery may have depleted. The phone used does not show activity again until the afternoon of May 9th. MOO

https://goo.gl/KdUj0T

Ah that true, I was screwed up with my times. That call would have been before they got to TBs and before Smich presumably shut down his phone.

I wonder how MM contacted MS by voice on May 6 at 9pm? What phone did he have?
He was messaging her from the iPad on early hours of May 7,he even texts her saying I don't have a phone, but how did she call him at 9pm May 6?

If the assumption was that MS was driving the Yukon during the call, as he told MM he was driving, and DM in TBs truck with TB, what voice device did MS have?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
Possibly through a texting app. I know I use TextNow on one of my phones and you can use it for voice calls as well.

Sent from Wonderland

Ah that true, I was screwed up with my times. That call would have been before they got to TBs and before Smich presumably shut down his phone.

Seems strange that he says he was driving? I would assume it was after they left TB's. MOO

That seems to support a dead battery. By that time they were home for about an hour. MOO

Doesn't really support anything if Smich didn't want his whereabouts tracked does it? His thinking is if he doesn't turn the phone on until he gets home, nobody will know he was never not at home. If these guys were smart they would have both left their phones with their girlfriends and have them periodically text each other random messages.

They arrived at TB's approx 9:05 pm as supported by pings/calls from both DM's phone and TB's phone. So the 9:20 call was AFTER they had left TB's. MOO

Was thinking about MM'S testimony to the call and MS driving. Is it possible she just said 9pm as a time reference as she really didn't know the exact time she talked to him?
Example: If I call my mom, someone's asks "what time did you talk to her?" I don't know exactly to the minute but say 9pm. Even though it could have been 9:15 or 8:45.

They arrived at TB's approx 9:05 pm as supported by pings/calls from both DM's phone and TB's phone. So the 9:20 call was AFTER they had left TB's. MOO

The timeline says the left TBs at 9:30 so it would have been before right?

That seems to support a dead battery. By that time they were home for about an hour. MOO

It could be. To be more accurate, per exhibit 37, 7086 MS last communicated with a tower on May 6 at 9:20 pm, right after the exchange of messages with 2790 MM, and next communicated with a tower on May 7 at 9:18 am. Whether the phone was shut off, the SIM card or battery pulled, or the battery died, we don't know, do we?

I looked yesterday and couldn't find the content of those texts. It's an assumption based on MM's testimony that that is when she heard from MS that he was driving. (She said "called"?) Did I miss the content somewhere?

Was thinking about MM'S testimony to the call and MS driving. Is it possible she just said 9pm as a time reference as she really didn't know the exact time she talked to him?
Example: If I call my mom, someone's asks "what time did you talk to her?" I don't know exactly to the minute but say 9pm. Even though it could have been 9:15 or 8:45.

I think that the phone records put it at exactly 9:20

Timeline:

May 6 - 9:20 pm - Pickup truck and Yukon driving north on Trinity Rd at Super Sucker. -- Ex 99: Plaxton report, videos

The timeline says the left TBs at 9:30 so it would have been before right?

What timeline are you looking at?

May 6 9:05 pm Bate phone (Ancaster) calls Tim Bosma phone. Ex 37: Phone activity

May 6 9:05 pm Tim Bosma takes call and meets two men in driveway. Day 1: Sharlene Bosma testimony

so just after 9:05 pm was when the 3 men left the Bosma residence. Exactly what happened after this is open to interpretation (ie: we do not know exactly when TB was shot)

May 6 9:15 to 9:30 pm Approx. time Bullman sees vehicles pull out of driveway at Book Rd and Trinity Rd. Day 5: Bullman testimony (Bullman's time is approximate.....I actually saw one reporter tweet 9-9:15, so this timeline should be used loosely as a guideline, whereas phone pings are much more accurate)

May 6 9:20 pm Smich phone pings in Ancaster, final communication on May 6. Ex 37: Phone activity (this was MM call)

May 6 9:20 pm Pickup truck and Yukon driving north on Trinity Rd at Super Sucker. Ex 99: Plaxton report, videos

May 6 9:23 pm Bate phone pings in Ancaster. Ex 37: Phone activity

May 6 9:44 pm Millard phone pings in Brantford. Ex 37: Phone activity

MOO - Billandrew I stole a bunch of stuff from your timeline.....gracias mi amigo.....

I think that the phone records put it at exactly 9:20

Well I get that myself but others are questioning MM'S testimony to that in regards to her timing.

ETA: I think you missed my point.

So originally people had speculated that Smich had purposely shut off his phone to avoid detection. The fact that his phone seems to have been active when the mission was already under way seems to indicate that he either shut it off because MM was being a nuisance or the battery simply went dead.

I think the question will be asked next week. She didn't see it on the news, but they both knew. He told AM when he called him that DM had been arrested. I am very curious about the 50 minute visit. I wonder if that's one of the things legal arguments prevented them from asking today.

wonder if there was an arrangement btwn DM and MS, made during that visit - '... if you don't hear from me/if I'm not back by 9pm, get everything out of the house...' ?
JMO

DM had a very unique and distinct walk in the hangar video. Neither of these guy seem to match that same "outward pointing foot" strides.MOO

IF at all, I would think DM had been the truck/vehicle driver, sitting in it and waiting, and two of his "slaves" had to carry the bike onto his truck/vehicle. Btw: "Slaves" are wearing hoodies, bosses are not. :D

What timeline are you looking at?

May 6 9:05 pm Bate phone (Ancaster) calls Tim Bosma phone. Ex 37: Phone activity

May 6 9:05 pm Tim Bosma takes call and meets two men in driveway. Day 1: Sharlene Bosma testimony

so just after 9:05 pm was when the 3 men left the Bosma residence. Exactly what happened after this is open to interpretation (ie: we do not know exactly when TB was shot)

May 6 9:15 to 9:30 pm Approx. time Bullman sees vehicles pull out of driveway at Book Rd and Trinity Rd. Day 5: Bullman testimony (Bullman's time is approximate.....I actually saw one reporter tweet 9-9:15, so this timeline should be used loosely as a guideline, whereas phone pings are much more accurate)

May 6 9:20 pm Smich phone pings in Ancaster, final communication on May 6. Ex 37: Phone activity (this was MM call)

May 6 9:20 pm Pickup truck and Yukon driving north on Trinity Rd at Super Sucker. Ex 99: Plaxton report, videos

May 6 9:23 pm Bate phone pings in Ancaster. Ex 37: Phone activity

May 6 9:44 pm Millard phone pings in Brantford. Ex 37: Phone activity

MOO - Billandrew I stole a bunch of stuff from your timeline.....gracias mi amigo.....

I was looking at Swedie's stickied timeline.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Bosma, 32, leaves his Ancaster, Ont. home in his Dodge Ram 3500 truck at around 9:30 p.m.

I guess thats old information.

I was looking at Swedie's stickied timeline.

I guess thats old information.

It's important to keep in mind that there can be timing discrepancies between different sources of evidence. For example, the cell tower times are not exactly in sync with the various surveillance videos. This is one of the biggest drawbacks/weaknesses of the consolidated timeline.

It's important to keep in mind that there can be timing discrepancies between different sources of evidence. For example, the cell tower times are not exactly in sync with the various surveillance videos. This is one of the biggest drawbacks/weaknesses of the consolidated timeline.

Yep.....But I think Swedie's timeline (as amazing as it is) was done pre-trial.....we now have MUCH more information and sources for a more accurate idea of events....MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody