Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the overwhelming evidence for premeditated murder against DM, I am now feeling the same emotions I felt towards Karla after watching "The Fifth Estate" episode about her. From what I have been hearing about his antics in the court room, and seeing many texts that show his diminished empathy and remorse for his actions, I can't help not only believing he is 100% guilty of murder, but also a dangerous monster that was only beginning his journey.

"
The Toronto Sun learned that Wayne was found shot in the eye, provoking online discussion about the avatar his son used at the gaming website Steam. Modified last November, it’s a gruesome photo showing Dellen with a bloody eye."

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/millard-aviation-business-in-decline-long-before-tim-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it

MOO

Smich only started panicking because of the gun, IMO. He had to dump it or else the guys he knows who are linked to it (not DM) will go after him. Isho and whoever Isho got the gun from. JMO

Why did DM want Smich to get his driver's license? Was he planning him to be a driver to pick up more stolen or purchased items? He already had Shane and Andrew for this. Did he need a regular driver for his more dangerous missions? Also, DM told Smich he was working on getting him a 'base'. Was Smich going to move into a Riverside apartment as well? How many apartments did this place have and who was already living there that we know of?

I noticed that DM was using the word 'base' to mean place to live in his texts after DM was texting with Isho about meeting up to buy the gun.

As honest as MM was, I think she also held back info, etc. I think she knows what happened to the gun and was in communication with Isho after Smich was arrested. JMO

Why did DM want Smich to get his driver's license? Was he planning him to be a driver to pick up more stolen or purchased items? He already had Shane and Andrew for this. Did he need a regular driver for his more dangerous missions? Also, DM told Smich he was working on getting him a 'base'. Was Smich going to move into a Riverside apartment as well? How many apartments did this place have and who was already living there that we know of?

I noticed that DM was using the word 'base' to mean place to live in his texts after DM was texting with Isho about meeting up to buy the gun.

Without considering DM's nefarious reasons, it was all part of DM's overall strategy to keep his minions loving, obeying and dependent on him.

MOO

the guys he knows who are linked to it (not DM) will go after him. Isho and whoever Isho got the gun from.

Why do you think the guys would go after MS. They didn't care where the gun was by this point. It was out of their hands.

As honest as MM was, I think she also held back info, etc. I think she knows what happened to the gun and was in communication with Isho after Smich was arrested. JMO

Why do you think these 2 things?

Why do you think the guys would go after MS. They didn't care where the gun was by this point. It was out of their hands.

I'm pretty sure they would be wondering if Smich would snitch. These are the n***** (gun dealers) he was afraid of IMO.

I have to disagree with that assumption. I think many are now realizing that the DM they thought they knew was not the DM exposed during this trial. The texts retrieved about the gun sale were much more damaging than the need for Isho to retrieve the gun. DM's bold and risky approach to criminal activity has exposed those that dealt with him.

Smich was paranoid of LE! They had DM, and he knew his time was limited. The news after arresting DM was that LE was looking for a second suspect that fit his description.

MOO

Isho actually went and bought the gun himself because DM was late, if I understand the texts. He told DM NOT to be late since the guy came from Niagara Falls.

[video=youtube;nUZsvEflrtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUZsvEflrtc&index=2&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA[/video]

Also MM DID communicate with Isho after the arrests. Her handle in the instagram has changed since her original messages.

Isho actually went and bought the gun himself because DM was late, if I understand the texts. He told DM NOT to be late since the guy came from Niagara Falls.

[video=youtube;nUZsvEflrtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUZsvEflrtc&index=2&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA[/video]

Also MM DID communicate with Isho after the arrests. Her handle in the instagram has changed since her original messages.

From the text exchange, I understood he had until 7, and was there in time to hand the money over to Isho.

attachment.php

Attachments

• mwj.gif
    mwj.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 139
yes and if you highlight over the 132 weeks ago on the instagram post it says OCT 10, 2013 was when she was trying to reach him.

I don't understand where you are going with this. Can you explain?

Why is MM asking Isho to call her? Also it reads like she had prior communication with him and he isn't really happy about her contacting him. This is after the arrests. JMO

DM was supposed to be there for 6 for the gun deal. @1:05 in the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13