Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also now, if you look at her most recent post 3 hours ago, there is a solved Rubix cube in the background. Coincidence, or strategic placement making a statement?

You have a very good eye. I also notice that she has commented "pick your poison"

I think she is mixed up, or it didn't come out the way she wanted.

I can tell you there is no way he would be able to take a call from anyone in HWDC. All phones on the ranges are monitored and all calls, even local, must be made collect from the inmate. Fights often break out over an inmate taking too long on the phone. I am not speculating. I am saying there is no way he took an incoming call.

There is no way he got a phone in there, just as there is no way Mommy Dearest slipped letters to him. Every piece of mail coming in and out of there is read before it leaves or arrives (lawyers notwithstanding).

I mean, who the hell outside of custody uses a pay phone anymore?

I can tell you with certainty that she was very clear in saying that MB called DM and that this was done at a payphone. She even said that MB needed to call him at a certain time when she was under cross by Dungey.
Whether this is how it happened, I can't say. I'm not sure why, if it did happen differently, that she would need to say that it happened the way that it did. I don't know what it would have changed to say that DM called MB and sang a song to her on MB's cell phone.

As for as Barton Street jail, I don't know how many cell phones get inside. I'm sure it can happen. How DM manages it while being in Seg, I don't know. The same way that letters should not have been getting in and out, I imagine a phone could find its way in.
But CN definitely knew what she was saying when she said that MB called him.
jmo

bbm Here are some tweets about CN's intelligence and education from May 3rd testimony at the beginning of TD's cross:

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga has been accepted to medical school. Her nickname is Rubix because she can complete the puzzle. "You can look it up online" she says

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
She can do the Rubik's cube. Dungey suggests she thinks she's quite smart. She agrees. He says that's come across. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Can do the Rubick's Cube that is. She says you can look up how to do it on the Internet...She says she likes to think she's intelligent.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Dungey asks her what degree of education she has. She has an honours Bachelor of Science and has been accepted to grad school. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago

"You think you're quite intelligent, right?" Dungey says. "I'd like to think I am," Noudga says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
How smart is she? "I'm sure other people are smarter," Noudga says. She was 19-20 when she started dating Millard. He was 7 yrs older

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
She says there are people smarter than her. Dungey says "we're all sure of that." #Bosma

All MOO.

I missed all that delicious sarcasm.

Ability to solve a rubik's cube, consume copious amounts of gin ( aka panty remover) and her road-head skills, does not equate a clever girl. It equates a dumb ***** who likely will be behind bars she's until she's forty. Maybe she will use those years to develop a better skill set.

May 6th, 2016.....three years later....the Bosma family will be with me today in my thoughts, this crime shouldn't have happened

What's her twitter?

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

Several years ago ( a couple of decades at least), I remember listening to a radio interview that Stephen King did and he said he was glad he wrote because if he didn't he might have ended up becoming a murderer from what was going on in his imagination.

Myself I have always enjoyed true crime stories. Torontonians might remember the Max Haines true crime stories in the Toronto Sun newspapers. I read them with great interest and even kept them to reread later. I never turned out to be a murderer but I can kill a bug. :)

Love Max Haines! I'm not from Toronto but our local SWO paper printed his column every weekend.

I can tell you with certainty that she was very clear in saying that MB called DM and that this was done at a payphone. She even said that MB needed to call him at a certain time when she was under cross by Dungey.
Whether this is how it happened, I can't say. I'm not sure why, if it did happen differently, that she would need to say that it happened the way that it did. I don't know what it would have changed to say that DM called MB and sang a song to her on MB's cell phone.

As for as Barton Street jail, I don't know how many cell phones get inside. I'm sure it can happen. How DM manages it while being in Seg, I don't know. The same way that letters should not have been getting in and out, I imagine a phone could find its way in.
jmo

I think this might be the source of confusion:

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Dungey asks--she called him? She says she doesn't recall, wasn't watching. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
"She had to call him anyways," Noudga says. She didn't watch Burns dial and isn't sure how call was achieved.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Burns had to call him anyways, says Noudga. Doesn't know what phone booth exactly. Noudga doesn't know if Burns dialled phone or if it rang.

The one person I wish I'd seen pics of was Igor. That's the only person the media didn't capture. Wish they had.

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

May 6th, 2016.....three years later....the Bosma family will be with me today in my thoughts, this crime shouldn't have happened

Thinking of actually driving up and putting some flowers from backyard. Afraid its gonna be too crowded that they'll have to regulate the traffic.

I'm sure anyone could be called to prove the crowns case. Possibly why none of them are friends with her? What did she write in the one letter about not knowing how to get to AM and MH. Which IMO they didn't want anything to do with her. Surely if she was around DM for that long she'd have no trouble speaking to either of them. IMO once the ***** went down the smarter ones (I use the term loosely) cut all ties which is why MH says friendships dissolved due to lies.

I am guessing that the biatch attitude she showed on the stand was probably not that all surprising to that group of friends. JMO

I know this kind of thing doesn't make much difference, but going to try anyway.

She's probably enjoying the WS attention. Are you sure we care that much about her social media accounts?

I know this kind of thing doesn't make much difference, but going to try anyway.

She's probably enjoying the WS attention. Are you sure we care that much about her social media accounts?
I just find how people conduct themselves interesting in general. It's like people watching on a social media level

jmo

Maybe Rabbit had a ringer on the other end?

Mother Bunny probably had a Barton Street Jail guard on the Miilardair payroll.

I think the problem there as I understood it was that AM & MH were on the DNC list. She couldn't go to their doors if she was being followed, she couldn't call as phone records would show that, and writing a letter leaves an obvious paper trail. I think she is just saying that she just doesn't know what strategy to take to get in touch with them more than worrying that they wouldn't want to talk to her.

by her own fully legally advised words..that was "his" list --not hers. There was nothing to stop her from contacting them if she believed her own words.

I think this might be the source of confusion:

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Dungey asks--she called him? She says she doesn't recall, wasn't watching. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
"She had to call him anyways," Noudga says. She didn't watch Burns dial and isn't sure how call was achieved.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Burns had to call him anyways, says Noudga. Doesn't know what phone booth exactly. Noudga doesn't know if Burns dialled phone or if it rang.

So the most likely way that the phone call happened was that Dellen called his mother from the detention centre, probably to her home, when CN was there with her. There not likely was a phone booth involved. Perhaps the phone call will figure into CN's trial.

I am a new member. I have been following along for about a month and only joined WS a few days ago.

I wonder, in this day and age, why the witnesses can't sit in on the trial. It seems like an inconvenience that they have to read it on the net.
Is it possible, in the future, that all trials will go In Camera?

I think LE dropped the ball by charging CN so early. That painted her into as corner so all she could do is evoke her selective amnesia to protect herself, of which she did a stellar job, MOO.
I expect Crown to let her sweat till Oct. and then drop the charge. Unless they have a lot more than they showed so far.

Is it not Canadian law that even an accidental death in commission of a crime is murder 1?

I have a ? if you will, what does LE stand for. Thanks.

LE has a lot of pull when it comes to handle things. Cooperative people get treated well, uncooperative people are going to find life a whole lot tougher.

She had a lawyer from day 1 (well actually day 3 or so after days of copious drinking and hugging with MB)...if she truly was as sqeaky clean as she would have us believe, why would her attorney not accompany her to the police detachment immediately and tell what she "thinks" ? This is exactly where the missing puzzle piece is. and its not the wiping of prints. It was noted they "called it in" why was this almost brushed aside and not elaborated on? Something fishy here. She kept hiding..saying "she didn't want to give a statement". then her attorney allowed her to wait it out..get arrested in full public view at as she was leaving an exam. and spend 4 months awaiting bail. hmmmmm This lawyer is crafty. He has known the truth from day one IMO and I think he encouraged her to keep up the communication with DM so they could know exactly what was going on. After all he was right..does it make a difference if you break the DNC order once or 100X ..might as well use the guy to get as much info on the evidence as you can. She cried the blues that she was being played but I think she was the one playing DM to save herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange