Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these two are convicted and sentenced and the gun is found at a later date, could the case be re-opened in finding the murder weapon?

shower thought-MS rhymes with Narc snitch. Not a good name in the can!

Its a face. Not exactly sure what it means but since its neither smiling or frowning, it appears to be a "poker face", or basically, "Im not saying" IMO.

When DM texted:
There were no quote marks to make a face, the quote marks were put there by the reporters, to show they were repeating literally what the text said.

I am wondering if the ... was to mean, 'tell you later', or 'wait', since it was sent within minutes of MH asking if it was full of guns. Then 2 HOURS after that, DM texted the 2, just before reaching MH's house..

I am wondering if DM waited until then because DM didn't want to take the chance that MH may have started squealing that he wanted no part of keeping it for him if it had guns in it? By waiting until he was just about in the driveway, there would have been no time for argument, if there was going to be one. Calculated. moo

well we know he did not get the gun until the 11th..he then from the 11th moved into MM's sisters, stashed the gun at his mom's house, tried to sell it so I guess it is possible this all happened and he buried it before being surveilled on the 14th.

Did BD's testimony say which day it was that BD had tried to sell the gun to 'bleach'?

well we know he did not get the gun until the 11th..he then from the 11th moved into MM's sisters, stashed the gun at his mom's house, tried to sell it so I guess it is possible this all happened and he buried it before being surveilled on the 14th.

I wonder how even under surveillance LE would be able to follow MS on his bike through bush trails?

What I find more interesting is that he could carry the gun, shovel, and ride his bike with that bum shoulder. The gun could have been in a backpack, but he would need to have been using a small garden tool, also carried in the backpack.

He testified that he worked for JV, and even learned how to use a jackhammer. Not a bad feat, for someone JV claimed barely lasted til noon before quitting.

Most of the jobs he mentioned were specific in nature.
ex. Painted the white under the roof (soffit).
Painted the driveway black
dug a trench to prevent driveway flooding.

LOL. most of his list was a two day job for an average laborer of his age.

His exaggeration of his work history tells me much of how the rest of his story has been distorted.
Can't remember exactly what BD said, but I believe under cross he indicated that MS had anger problems.

MOO

Did BD's testimony say which day it was that BD had tried to sell the gun to 'bleach'?

BD was the witness with the nebulous timelines. He was smoking a lot of pot and could not remember many times and dates.

MOO

If these two are convicted and sentenced and the gun is found at a later date, could the case be re-opened in finding the murder weapon?

Why would it be? The gun will prove absolutely nothing as both have handled it and no bullet was found in the victim.

Yep, there was. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-of-Human-Remains-quot&p=9465462#post9465462 But I'm not sure if that's the excavator with the burned out engine or a different piece of machinery.

The machine on the flatbed trailer at the farm which is shown in your link is a bobcat, so there *was* definitely one at the farm. If LE took the bobcat, they surely would have examined it for blood evidence, and if it had been used to haul the body wrapped in the sheet up to the incinerator door, why wouldn't they have found any?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bobcat at Millard Ayr Farm.jpg
    bobcat at Millard Ayr Farm.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 170
  • bobcat at Millard Ayr Farm2.jpg
    bobcat at Millard Ayr Farm2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 173
When DM texted:
There were no quote marks to make a face, the quote marks were put there by the reporters, to show they were repeating literally what the text said.

I am wondering if the ... was to mean, 'tell you later', or 'wait', since it was sent within minutes of MH asking if it was full of guns. Then 2 HOURS after that, DM texted the 2, just before reaching MH's house..

I am wondering if DM waited until then because DM didn't want to take the chance that MH may have started squealing that he wanted no part of keeping it for him if it had guns in it? By waiting until he was just about in the driveway, there would have been no time for argument, if there was going to be one. Calculated. moo
When I first read that DMs response to the gun joke text was ... I took it as he was affirming the toolbox contains gun(s). JMO. I interpret it that way for many reasons that I'm probably alone in. It reads out loud to me as the duh, duh, duh from Law and Order. It's a way to leave something hanging in suspense, like "or is it..." but it's proper grammatical use is to skip ahead without loosing the meaning.

I'm not sure what difference it would make

My case, which I give you credit for instigating the discovery of, is that MH said 2 minutes first. AC quotes him directly, and I believe that MH made a mistake and was leading the defense lawyer which is a pretty big deal, if that was the case. It's fine if you're not on board with this opinion, but the tweet timeline shows it to be the case. Yes, I realize tweet timelines from court reporters are not forensic quality evidence, but I think it's pretty obvious. If you don't want to take partial credit for this discovery that's OK, I will continue to bring it up whenever I see anyone make statements about the 2 text being unequivocally about minutes as I feel it's a fairly important detail. I think MH is probably reading this right now and crapping his pants realizing someone noticed his screw-up, and is now publicizing it.

Okay, if you say so, but in reality, what is the big crapping-pants-worthy revelation that you discovered? If he meant 2 minutes, oh well. If he meant 2 guns, where are they. What's the conspiracy?

Not only am I certain the lawyers look this forum over every day, or at least make legal secretaries take notes, I also suspect that some of the people involved in this trial who have testified as witnesses are reading and posting here. And I still think that explains some of the weird diatribes I've been reading here.

No, it's not like that. I have chit-chatted to a lot of people on the board, and few have any sort of real connection to the case. E.g., my connection is the geography.

Remember those trick scales that MS had MM use? Not only was he a daily user of substances, but also not even an honest drug dealer (if there is such a thing). I wonder how much of his testimony are filtered through his "trick" habit of maximizing his ROI?

MOO

I wonder how even under surveillance LE would be able to follow MS on his bike through bush trails?

What I find more interesting is that he could carry the gun, shovel, and ride his bike with that bum shoulder. The gun could have been in a backpack, but he would need to have been using a small garden tool, also carried in the backpack.

He testified that he worked for JV, and even learned how to use a jackhammer. Not a bad feat, for someone JV claimed barely lasted til noon before quitting.

Most of the jobs he mentioned were specific in nature.
ex. Painted the white under the roof (soffit).
Painted the driveway black
dug a trench to prevent driveway flooding.

LOL. most of his list was a two day job for an average laborer of his age.

His exaggeration of his work history tells me much of how the rest of his story has been distorted.
Can't remember exactly what BD said, but I believe under cross he indicated that MS had anger problems.

MOO

Hmmm, using a jack hammer with a shoulder that pops out? Double hmmm!

I hunt deer. A typical whitetail doe is 140-160lbs. I am 185lbs, 6'1" Not far off DM weight, and height. I am fit but not a body builder.
During bowhunting, I am usually alone. I retrieve my deer with an ATV or pickup truck. Lifting a 150lb deer onto the ATV rack, or into the back of a pickup is approx 3.5 feet. I can do that alone without problem. Part of the deer is always in contact with a surface. Lift front, then back. Roll onto rack.

From the pics, the top side door of the Eliminator does not appear to be much higher above the trailer deck. I believe that lifting a 150lb person (I am speculating on TB weight) into the box of the truck, or onto the trailer deck, and then into the Eliminator, is quite do-able by one person. Perhaps some huffing and puffing but do-able. I have also tried to lift a 190lb buck, but was unable. Needed to call a buddy to help. MOO

my brother once lifted a 219lb buck up onto the back of his half ton alone, he said he was only capable of this because of the adrenaline pumping through him, cuz he finally got the big buck, he was a fit lumber jack working in the bush at the time. I would have to say that DM would not have it in him to do it alone, a city boy smokin weed daily and absolutely no physical daily work routine, nope i just don't see it...moo

Thanks for pulling this post up to the top. This definitely "clicks".

Not quite sure why allowing Tim to call his wife to tell her he would be later as the test drive is longer than anticipated, would be such a bad thing... It would have bought DM more time before LE was starting to look for Tim.... By Tim not answering his phone or responding to texts, that made Sharlene suspicious and worried, and the search began (cell phone records, etc.) merely hours after he left with the 2 men.

There has to be more to this story. MS has a lot of explaining to do on Monday during cross. The luminol lighting up the bed of the truck proves there was a lot of blood in the truck bed. How did that happen? Was Tim moved to the truck bed? Wouldn't that be difficult to do, with MS's shoulder injury? What if someone saw them moving a body? How would they explain that? And changing license plates? What if a cop drove by and saw that? What possible explanation would they give?

No GSR in the Yukon certainly sounds like the shooter was not in that vehicle as some GSR would have transferred with him.

Celebratory mood the next morning is contrary to MS testimony of being terrified, shocked, etc..... Don't think either of them would be able to pull off a "normal" mood the morning after this horrendous incident. Well, maybe DM could as he is a psycho, but MS strikes me as not that way.

JMO

Celebratory mood the next morning is contrary to MS testimony of being terrified, shocked, etc..... Don't think either of them would be able to pull off a "normal" mood the morning after this horrendous incident. Well, maybe DM could as he is a psycho, but MS strikes me as not that way.

JMO

Ms had a long restful sleep afterwards and went back for more, helping DM the next day. Also does not fit with his alleged terrified, shocked state.

Not quite sure why allowing Tim to call his wife to tell her he would be later as the test drive is longer than anticipated, would be such a bad thing... It would have bought DM more time before LE was starting to look for Tim.... By Tim not answering his phone or responding to texts, that made Sharlene suspicious and worried, and the search began (cell phone records, etc.) merely hours after he left with the 2 men.

Snipped post for clarity.

I think letting Tim call Sharlene would have made her more suspicious and worried. If Tim knew he was in trouble and/or had seen the gun already, he most likely wouldn't have sounded like himself on the phone. Speaking from personal experience, I have known my husband for quite a few years and I can tell when he is ok and when he is "off" on the phone.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member