Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you mean by speculating about MS's jobs. In his own testimony:
AC Tweets
  • "Smich also worked for Millard doing work at his properties -- doing painting, ditch digging, etc. #TimBosma #Bosma May 11, 2016 AC
  • Smich used a jackhammer while doing that construction, which he called "quite interesting."
  • He also painted Millard's unit with Meneses at Riverside, Smich says. #TimBosma #Bosma May 11, 2016
  • Smich also worked at the MillardAir hangar "refurbishing machinery" from the old hangar at Pearson. #TImBosma #Bosma May 11, 2016
  • Smich says he was paid for that, and helping to put up walls at the hangar. #TimBosma #Bosma May 11, 2016
  • Smich says work at the hangar wasn't an "everyday thing," but Millard would call when he needed him."
  • Smich was working on a Cadillac of Millard's.
  • Smich stayed at some of Millard's properties and didn't pay rent, he says. #TimBosma #Bosma May 17, 2016
  • Smich says in return, he worked for Millard."

IIRC my post is referring to someone who said researching incinerators wasn't a part of MS jobs. I was saying it's speculation and as you nicely pointed out, he didn't do the same thing daily for Millard. It's not like he came into work, and fixed cars all day long. IMO whatever DM wanted his lackies to do they did. From buying incinerators. To building them. Fixing up cars. Stealing with him. (including useless crap like trees) To cleaning toilets. It's like they were all DM's puppies with no brains of their own.

Mission tonight? $50! Oh yes yes master lol I don't think any of them actually told the guy no. Even his gfs. JMO of course.

IIRC my post is referring to someone who said researching incinerators wasn't a part of MS jobs. I was saying it's speculation and as you nicely pointed out, he didn't do the same thing daily for Millard. It's not like he came into work, and fixed cars all day long. IMO whatever DM wanted his lackies to do they did. From buying incinerators. To building them. Fixing up cars. Stealing with him. (including useless crap like trees) To cleaning toilets. It's like they were all DM's puppies with no brains of their own.

Mission tonight? $50! Oh yes yes master lol I don't think any of them actually told the guy no. Even his gfs. JMO of course.

while on missions it was MS's "job" to "keep 6" for DM, just sayin.

while on missions it was MS's "job" to "keep 6" for DM, just sayin.
Ok... I've read from testimonies that various people were lookouts or "keeping 6" for the cops while DM was stealing crap ... Keep going?

I know that this isn't relevant at all, but I am curious ... Does anyone know what Schlatman said to the police when they went to the hangar about the GPS on the stolen Bobcat?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, SS testified this but the way they spun it seems it was to rat out DM's thieving more than SS's blind eye to thieving:

"Dungey says a Bobcat tractor showed up at the hangar one day. Schlatman says Millard asked him to remove its GPS. #TimBosma #Bosma Apr 04, 2016
"Are you sort of closing your eyes here as to where this piece of equipment could have come from?" Dungey says. #TimBosma #Bosma Apr 04, 2016
"Two or three times" Schlatman came to work and there were new trailers in the hangar, he says. #TimBosma #Bosma A Harley showed up once too Apr 04, 2016
A wood chipper showed up one day too. "Did you ask any questions as to where this came from?" Dungey asks. #TimBosma #Bosma Apr 04, 2016
Schlatman says he was questioned by police about the Bobcat and the Harley. #TimBosma #Bosma Apr 04, 2016
"They questioned you in regards to the ownership of these two pieces of equipment, right?" Dungey says. Schlatman says yes. #TimBosma #Bosma Apr 04, 2016
"Were you told that they were investigating that these pieces had gone missing?" Dungey says. #TimBosma #Bosma Apr 04, 2016
"My understanding is they had been stolen," Schlatman says. #TimBosma #Bosma Apr 04, 2016

from Adam Carter https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Qlyw__2QSDhYkGxMU/pubhtml?gid=0&single=false#

There is something that still really bothers me. The incinerator had been cleaned out. I understand that given a high enough temperature and long enough period of time that Tim's remains would have been reduced to bone ash. But if two bones, and small ones at that were retrieved from the incinerator then shouldn't most if not all of the larger ones remained? And if so, where are they? If they weren't reduced to bone ash in the incinerator, they wouldn't have been when they burned all the rest of the evidence. Does anyone remember if this was discussed earlier in the trial? It drives me crazy to think that they may exist somewhere.

I am not an expert but I am pretty sure that when a body is incinerated, all you are left with is the mineral content. Many pieces still hold the original form such as major bones. When people are urned their ashes go through a grinder to crush these pieces so they fit the urn but they are just lumps of mineral. There isn't any identifying information in mineral but possibly there would be in the form. If these ashes are dumped somewhere I doubt there would be any evidence especially after rain turns them to mush.

Ok... I've read from testimonies that various people were lookouts or "keeping 6" for the cops while DM was stealing crap ... Keep going?

MS was always in the thick of things wasn't he, he didn't ever admitted to being just a lookout, so he was always with DM, close-by, and handy if needed, and to "keep 6" over DM of course!

You can explain away anything you want with "maybe this or that happened", but the fact is they were specifically discussing the truck mission when Smich sent the sausage and fireside furniture pictures. There was no response from millard to the effect of "what the heck is that supposed to mean?". Then coincidentally TB ends up in their "BBQ". As to the slim jim, Millard is buying all the tools, windshield removal tool, walkie talkies, change of clothes, but he won't buy the cheap tool that saves him from smashing a window in the middle of the night? Come on.
In response to this, DM didn't seem to respond to the pictures because he was busy at the time according to the time line.

Didn't DM announce that the missions were going to change and become something not everyone would be interested in prompting one of the guys to reply F No he wasn't interested? Yet MS was still there. I also remember MS saying they always took a change of clothes to go on missions, yet he told of an occasion that they just pulled something out of a truck one day not even knowing what it was. It turned out to be a floor polisher. They obviously didn't change clothes for that.

Basically, the gist of it from what I got, was that the infamous sausage/fireside furniture pics were part of whatever conversation they were having that night (May 2) for whatever stupid plan MS had for scoping out more "missions". The test drives hadn't even been scheduled yet, so it didn't seem like the pics were part of that truck theft plan, but part of some other stupid plan MS had up his sleeve that he wanted DM to check out.

I do not understand how you can get that gist unless you ignore the original message from DM about "checking you tomorrow before 4pm to work on the mission." This message clearly lays out the plan for May 3rd.

On May 3, MS was sitting around waiting for DM to "check him before 4pm" so they could go work on the mission. He referenced the fireworks, sausages, furniture, tape, gloves, orange guy, etc. in relation to working on THE mission. All of these things were said by MS before DM cancelled the plan. The mention of other missions was just peripheral to the main conversation.

Didn't DM announce that the missions were going to change and become something not everyone would be interested in prompting one of the guys to reply F No he wasn't interested? Yet MS was still there. I also remember MS saying they always took a change of clothes to go on missions, yet he told of an occasion that they just pulled something out of a truck one day not even knowing what it was. It turned out to be a floor polisher. They obviously didn't change clothes for that.

I vaguely recall something about missions changing, can you link it if you find it please? If one of the guys replied F no. Are you saying he told people of the murder plan? If so, why are any of these guys hanging around him? I don't care how tight we are, you start talking about planning murders, we arent friends. Moo

I vaguely recall something about missions changing, can you link it if you find it please? If one of the guys replied F no. Are you saying he told people of the murder plan? If so, why are any of these guys hanging around him? I don't care how tight we are, you start talking about planning murders, we arent friends. Moo

I believe this was the texts between DM and AM. DM mentioned that the missions may get more risky and dangerous that AM could pick and choose which missions he'd help with. I think it was around DM saying he needed to make $100k/month. Should be under AM'S testimony or the cell phone extracts. But I don't recall the f-No, just the F-off when DM said "should I steal the truck from the nice guy or the *advertiser censored**hole"

I believe this was the texts between DM and AM. DM mentioned that the missions may get more risky and dangerous that AM could pick and choose which missions he'd help with. I think it was around DM saying he needed to make $100k/month. Should be under AM'S testimony or the cell phone extracts. But I don't recall the f-No, just the F-off when DM said "should I steal the truck from the nice guy or the *advertiser censored**hole"

Thank you. This is what I was referring to. You ar
e probably correct. I looked for it and couldn't find it. Sorry I misremembered.

Well SS was obviously aware of what happened to TB and who was responsible wasn't he? He remained loyal. What about CN? Didn't see her running to the cops did you? MM? Either very stupid or very loyal. Should I go on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're basically a huge question mark to me at this point. I expected there to be follow-up, but the media and the lawyers have all steadfastly ignored them since they were entered into evidence.

I was one of the people who flipped out when those tweets appeared, but I expected to receive more context. Maybe they will be brought up in closing?

(As an aside, I'm kind of saddened by the tone the threads have taken in the last week or so. I've been more or less afraid to post. It would be nice if people could debate facts/opinions and not lash out personally at posters or groups of posters.)

BBM I'm really sorry to hear you feel that way - your posts are always well thought out and I miss them.

Personally, I felt very uncomfortable by the tone the threads took in the week before the one you mention. There was an atmosphere of celebration every time MS mouthed off at Sachak and post after post ridiculing Sachak. Very uncomfortable.

Just another perspective. MOO

I do not understand how you can get that gist unless you ignore the original message from DM about "checking you tomorrow before 4pm to work on the mission." This message clearly lays out the plan for May 3rd.

On May 3, MS was sitting around waiting for DM to "check him before 4pm" so they could go work on the mission. He referenced the fireworks, sausages, furniture, tape, gloves, orange guy, etc. in relation to working on THE mission. All of these things were said by MS before DM cancelled the plan. The mention of other missions was just peripheral to the main conversation.

I had to go back to your timeline to see the flow of that conversation again. They are actually talking about 2 different plans. MS had something he wanted DM to come check out plus "there's a bunch, missions and more" & DM mentions "the" mission. It's hard to tell which parts of the conversation belong with which plans, so I'd only be speculating if I tried.

When DM asked AM if he should steal from the nice or the other guy, then AM answered "F you" or "F off". When DM told him he had to earn 100.000 a month in a more seriously way, then AM answered "Challenge accepted". - I remember like this.
To your "change clothes" thing: maybe, DM/MS were already dressed all black when they were on mission by night? If no blood stains were expected they hadn't to "bring clothes for change", I think.

Now he has tweeted:

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 4m4 minutes ago
.@... @...By popular demand (!) I undertake to post video on the mysterious and elusive Exhibit #144. Maybe tonight #Bosma
Great work everyone and kudos to you if you reached out to AD to ask/provoke him to post them. I'm very excited to get to my computer and see if these pics are up. I've previously posted that I didn't feel they were important but, soon, can evaluate with all the information at hand (re:the pics).

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

My actual point was of all things smich listed off garbage removal was not one of them. Millards own lawyer pointed out that he texted Am the garbage days at maple grove and said Millard looked after disposing his own garbage. Ss was on the the incinerator. I don't believe ms was someone who was a reasearching and invention type of guy unless it was a homemade bong imo

Well SS was obviously aware of what happened to TB and who was responsible wasn't he? He remained loyal. What about CN? Didn't see her running to the cops did you? MM? Either very stupid or very loyal. Should I go on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm aware of all this. You can if you'd like, how welcome to your opinion. If you're pointing out these people were all aware after the fact then not sure what the point is?

I remember this about the missions changing as well but it was AM who told him to F off when dm asked him should I steal from the A hole or the nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214