Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without any conviction, everything becomes a playground for hypothetical debate between reporters and the press I think. I don't think LB or WM was murdered by DM. I don't want to speculate too much about what I think as I'm trying to focus on actual facts, which are slow in coming in my opinion. Hopefully getting back to the trial tomorrow will help to bring some clarity and focus to an otherwise obscure set of possibilities that may be present in the minds of the public. I think people will be able to make more sense of it all as the trial progresses and the facts become clearer. All JMO

If he finally found a gf who was 100% loyal to him, and we can certainly see how loyal CN was, perhaps getting rid of LB was a necessity to show his dedication to CN?

Well if CN may have been dating DM while he was still with his ex, then she knows the score as far as his monogamy is concerned. Maybe she told him to "get rid of LB" and he took it literally? :dunno:

MOO

Hmm, I think all those motives have in common that DM wanted something but didn't get it or couldn't have it so he got rid of the person keeping him from what he wanted. His tattoos would explain that mentality.

With regards to the LB murder, there has to be a reason why she called him eight times the night she died. She was either in love with him, needed something from him or blackmailing him? All is possible, but he probably did not "need" to kill her it could be over something completely unexpected like she had a drug habit, she couldn't afford it and he no longer wanted to pay for it in return for favours. Plus, his girlfriend probably didn't like it so he got rid of her.

With regards to his fathers murder his dad was doing stuff with the company that was not going to be profitable and he did not agree with it. So, he killed him to get him out of the way so he could do as he liked with the company.

With TB's murder, motive is pretty clear he wanted to sell the trucks parts and make some money of it. TB is in the way of what they want so they kill him (not necessarily physically in the way, just his presence).

I think what would be interesting to find out would be MS's motive because he's largely stayed out of the limelight because all the focus has been on DM. I wonder if he was being paid by DM for this or something? He probably would have gotten a cut from selling the TB's truck. Also, he clearly had an interest in murder and gore. Maybe, he was recruited to help with LB's murder in an innocuous way (clean it up) but then DM blackmailed him and then the second time he couldn't get out of helping him?

So many maybe's. IMO

Good post, although I think he wanted the actual truck now. And MS was a small time dealer (until he got caught?)and likely an addict who knows a golden goose when he sees one. They were all using each other IMO.

MOO

You know what would be great to have? A list of witnesses and the day(s) on which they testified.

I have a feeling that once we get into the testimony of CN, AM, SS, MM etc. we will want to refer back to certain expert witnesses to compare testimony, and since the discussions and twitter postings are all organized by day, it would be nice to have a list of witnesses organized by day.

Bessie has an excellent recap of the first four days of trial. If anyone has the time to prepare and submit updates for the following week, that would be great.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?299841-Bosma-Murder-Trial-Daily-Recap

Bessie has an excellent recap of the first three days of trial. If anyone has the time to prepare and submit updates for the following week, that would be great.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?299841-Bosma-Murder-Trial-Daily-Recap

Thanks Alethea and Bessie.

I am wondering if it's possible to list any inconsistencies, but may be time consuming. If I have time I may do it. There were a few from what I remember. Will look at Bessies recap to help. Thanks

Hindsight is always 20/20 but I wonder about the events of May 6th had they played out a little differently with DM and MS negotiating with TB on the driveway. For instance if TB and SB thought there was something odd about the whole situation and just asked for a piece of ID and both remained at the house while the two accused took the truck for a drive. MOO the truck would have come back and they would have carried on searching online adds with their murderous plot judging by the evidence presented, as dark and twisted as it gets. RIP Mr Bosma

Bessie's recap is actually for the first FOUR days. I corrected my original post. Sorry, Bessie, and thank you!!!

I wonder why the thread would be closed?

So it doesn't turn into a "discussion" thread when it's meant as a static reference/resource, probably. If you have additions or corrections you may be able to PM them to Bessie.

I wonder why the thread would be closed?

Keeping it as a reference thread is a good idea. We can always bring any discussion on it to this thread. But I guess it's closed as the mods are keeping it as for reference only?

DM seems driven by money, timelines and roadblocks to his wants and needs. I can see how that related to TB and his father but not sure yet about Laura.

IMO one of the reasons DM murdered his father was over money. But there are obviously other possible motives we could, and have already considered over the past almost three years. Did WM find out about LB's murder somehow? Has anyone wondered if WM knew about the incinerator being ordered and purchased through MA? Did WM make visits to the hangar and see what was going on out there? Was WM questioning a lot of what DM was doing with the company money?

As far as LB's murder, again there could be so many reasons why DM murdered her. Supposedly LB and CN were friends. But they both had a relationship with DM. Did each of them really know the type of relationship the other had with DM? Was there jealousy between them, and near the end of LB's life, did CN and LB have a falling out? We've heard through LE and SL, LB and DM had a sexual relationship. Did LB tell CN or DM she was pregnant with his child perhaps? IMO that could been a motive for DM to murder her. We know he was engaged at one time to be married, but that fell through. IMO it sounds like DM was non-committal as far as relationships with women go. And many things which have come to light, seem to shed light on WM and DM being the frugal type. So if LB was pregnant and told DM she was, in his mind, that could be a reason to remove her permanently from his life. He didn't want to commit and be financially responsible for a child? MOO.

As far as motive for murdering TB, IMO being frugal and stealing a truck, plus the thrill of murdering again, seems to fit. ALL MOO.

Noudga was also a friend of Laura Babcock, who disappeared in the summer of 2012 and made her last mobile phone calls to Dellen Millard. According to a friend of Babcock, Laura had told Noudga that she and Millard had become more than just friends. Police last year described Babcock’s relationship to MIllard as a non-traditional dating situation.

Noudga was a member of the “Help Us Find Laura” Facebook group before she took her profile down.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...ssory-to-tim-bosmas-murder-after-the-fac.html

I know this has been discussed and explained several times, but I can never quite wrap my head around it: what incentive does CN have to testify for the Crown? She's charged as an accessory in TB's murder. By testifying and giving info to LE, can she get a reduced sentence? I thought ABro clarified that there is no plea bargain, since this would have been disclosed by now.

Hi all, I know this has been discussed and explained several times, but I can never quite wrap my head around it: what incentive does CN have to testify for the Crown? She's charged as an accessory in TB's murder. By testifying and giving info to LE, can she get a reduced sentence? I thought ABro clarified that there is no plea bargain, since this would have been disclosed by now.

I think she knows she's going down and hoping on maybe some break during sentencing for cooperating. There probably is some part of her that says if I'm going down he's going with me. If I got dragged into my significant others mess I would want to make sure I'm not being locked away without him being punished as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this has been discussed and explained several times, but I can never quite wrap my head around it: what incentive does CN have to testify for the Crown? She's charged as an accessory in TB's murder. By testifying and giving info to LE, can she get a reduced sentence? I thought ABro clarified that there is no plea bargain, since this would have been disclosed by now.

I think that if there were already any reduced sentencing offer on the table it would have either been accepted or refused by now. This leads me to believe that CN is not accepting or has not been offered any plea deal to date. By testifying it doesn't mean that she believes anyone is guilty of anything, she may have a truth tell that the Crown believes will help them. The defense will also be questioning her and that is where she may testify to something other than the Crown expects. You can never predict what anyones answers will be until it happens. She may have been subpoenaed by the Crown, if that is a possibility. All JMO

BBM

I think a subpoena and a whack of evidence suggesting that she was with DM that night is probably pretty good incentive.

MOO

So tomorrow will be the continuation of the blood and gunshot residue evidence from the truck and trailer? I expect the incinerator evidence will show up at some point this week as well. :(

Adrian HumphreysVerified account ‏@AD_Humphreys 9h9 hours ago
WHAT THE JURY SAW: #TimBosma Murder Trial. My ongoing YouTube playlist of exhibits shown jury

[video=youtube;Vt6FFywkmOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt6FFywkmOU&list=PLhn5mdcBuBd4YSTd84K1qV0avhzWu6Wz7[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState