Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya it was kinda surreal to me that I'm actually feet away from them. I kept thinking if I ran up right now and punched DM in the head I'd be semi famous :)

MS had this blank my life is over kinda look on his face throughout. Not a single smile nothing. Just sat there. Didn't even talk to his counsel just stared at the screen in front of him and took some notes. At one point when they called break and he got up to go to the other room he did look at the court (directly at me too) but again no emotion just this blank dead look on his face. DM came in looking grim (He looks exactly like the pics from when he was arrested except add 3 years of wear and tear and stress to his face. He was wearing a dress shirt tucked into his jeans. No belt.) DM looks tall and extremely skinny. Throughout the day he smiled when talking to Pillay. He talked a lot to him. Smiling and seemingly joking. He did look at people in the court once just like MS but no smiles just this sad defeated look on his face. DM and MS even though sitting next to each other did not look at each other once or even came close to it.

I thought to myself how does the family do this. You're feet away from these people who did that to your loved one and you just sit there. I would wanna kill them. But they looked in great spirits. SB was smiling and joking with her female friend on numerous occasions. The rest of the family seemed in good spirits as well. Talking to cops and smiling.

Pace was great loved every bit of it. Very easy to follow and very exciting when they were leaking information about incoming testimony. Not boring or confusing at all.

I can only imagine if you had, 99.99% of Canada would completely understand. Of course you'd still have to be charged with assault, but I suppose your jail release party would be well-attended :)

I can only imagine if you had, 99.99% of Canada would completely understand. Of course you'd still have to be charged with assault, but I suppose your jail release party would be well-attended :)

Ya lol it was very tempting especially when he was making jokes to his lawyer.

Ya it was kinda surreal to me that I'm actually feet away from them. I kept thinking if I ran up right now and punched DM in the head I'd be semi famous :)

MS had this blank my life is over kinda look on his face throughout. Not a single smile nothing. Just sat there. Didn't even talk to his counsel just stared at the screen in front of him and took some notes. At one point when they called break and he got up to go to the other room he did look at the court (directly at me too) but again no emotion just this blank dead look on his face. DM came in looking grim (He looks exactly like the pics from when he was arrested except add 3 years of wear and tear and stress to his face. He was wearing a dress shirt tucked into his jeans. No belt.) DM looks tall and extremely skinny. Throughout the day he smiled when talking to Pillay. He talked a lot to him. Smiling and seemingly joking. He did look at people in the court once just like MS but no smiles just this sad defeated look on his face. DM and MS even though sitting next to each other did not look at each other once or even came close to it.

I thought to myself how does the family do this. You're feet away from these people who did that to your loved one and you just sit there. I would wanna kill them. But they looked in great spirits. SB was smiling and joking with her female friend on numerous occasions. The rest of the family seemed in good spirits as well. Talking to cops and smiling.

Pace was great loved every bit of it. Very easy to follow and very exciting when they were leaking information about incoming testimony. Not boring or confusing at all.

Thanks so much for sharing....
I certainly feel better just knowing that all the money that this is costing the Canadian taxpayer to house, feed, and defend our 2 celebrities here that in the end, they are not at all thrilled with our too generous hospitality. I guess it is true--- No fun hanging off the end of the long arm of the law:jail:

I got a great chuckle out of your line about aspiring to a little fame for yourself too....:slapfight::slapfight: Smack 'me both real good for all of us.

And what a relief to hear that the Bosma family is fairing well. There is no doubt that some days will be better than others. Let's just believe that their own strength and the love and support of of all of us who care we will all see this thru to a good and timely end.

So glad you took the time......thanks again. I have a new peace about going to observe.....Abitcountry

No shortage of bail donations.

good morning redheart.....are you saying that I cannot refer to something said in a post that links to the conversation or my own thought........

Sorry, Abitcountry, have been AFK all day and am just seeing this. By stating something as fact that is just a remark from an anonymous person on the internet, it gets really confusing when trying to sort out facts and testimony from trial from rumours.

Thanks ABro. IMO, this is a clear example of how something is said in court, summarized in MSM and the publics attempt to reconstruct the story based on that one sound clip or quote. The reporters that are there everyday are giving us a news article- not a transcript. IMO we have to have some patience and understand the shear volume of evidence and number of witnesses the Crown is tasked with organizing and presenting. There was a time when we speculated the heck out of everything but now we're finally at the moment of truth. If it's important to this case we will have expert testimony in concern to it. There'll probably be more "regular joes" whose little piece of info is also important to the Crown: the diary farmer, the dirt biker, the cash cropper.
By the end of this trial, all of our questions will be answered and the verdict will be "beyond a reasonable doubt".
MOO

BBM

Just getting caught up and wanted to comment on this. Unfortunately, in all of the trials I've followed there are almost always loose ends and unanswered questions. Doesn't mean the jury can't reach a verdict with confidence, just means there are some things we never find out for various reasons. Drives me bonkers, sometimes. ;)

https://youtu.be/zJRvJYC46vs

Bosma Trial: Through the Eyes of Tim's Loved Ones

I just watched the clip at the end of this link.
It is an uplifting message from friends of Tim and Sharlene Bosma......the friends are lovely lovely people and give you a little glimpse of what kind of man and friend Tim was to them........Well worth seeing.
Thanks so much for posting matou

Sorry, Abitcountry, have been AFK all day and am just seeing this. By stating something as fact that is just a remark from an anonymous person on the internet, it gets really confusing when trying to sort out facts and testimony from trial from rumours.

While you were MIA (missing in action) one of the other sleuths picked up the slack and filled me in....thanks Ontario Mom......she swooped in straightened the newbie out and when on posting her merry witty way.
It gets confusing enough when everyone is quoting....:rollercoaster:

Normally, dead carcasses, including chickens, go for rendering into non-food byproducts like bonemeal, feather meal, etc.. Incinerating dead animals is wasteful. Even slaughterhouses send their carcass remains for rendering so that no part of the animal is wasted. It's quite unusual, and probably frowned upon, for a farmer to have an incinerating system for animals.
Incineration is not frowned upon in the farming community- it's an accepted method of dead livestock disposal, however, it's simply not a method used by average Southern Ontario farmers. Many factory farms (poultry/hogs) have heavy duty biosecurity systems and may very well use incinerators- we just never see them. As well, Southern Ontario is lucky to be serviced by a very sophisticated state of the art rendering company. So in this neck of the woods, incinerators are extremely rare. However, there are other areas in the Country where this isn't the case and incineration, composting and burial are more viable options. Livestock infected with Avian flu (poultry), Bovine Spongiform Encephalitis (cattle) and Scrapies (goats & sheep) may also pose issues for rendering plants. i.e., because of the nature of BSE , only certain plants are equipped to process protein that is contained in feed for ruminants when they also use ruminants in their rendering processes. Processing whole barns of birds that have been culled because of avian flu can pose health risks because of it's zoonotic nature.

Incineration is the best disposal method for eradicating diseases. Of course, DM didn't have a large scale poultry operation, didn't have any animals for that matter and would be hard pressed to accumulate 500 lbs of trash. The point I was making is that incinerators are not evil pieces of equipment when used properly. They do have a legit purpose and for some farm operations they may be a very worthwhile investment. MOO

This article is extremely informative and gives you a good idea on the economics behind choosing disposal methods in the large poultry operations.

"Incineration is simple and is considered by many to be the most biologically safe method of disposal. Modern incineration equipment is energy efficient. While the incineration requires a significant capital investment, producers concerned with disease can immediately remove a threat by incinerating their mortalities. Incineration is a final process – the producer needs only to dispose the ashes."

http://www.agric.gov.ab.ca/livestock/poultry/mortality.pdf

It appears that DM installed the original version of the Ghostplate active plate obscuring system:

Ghostplate supplies this switch to control the obscuring; look familiar?

attachment.php

Anyone notice how dark the Yukon looks, even under lighting? Dark enough to be described as black like the truck witnessed in the Harley theft?

Thanks for going the extra mile variant, that is EXACTLY what I was referring to. I am really curious to hear if this ever comes out with later evidence by LE because to me it shows intent to hide and break the law.

You are not alone, I read that somewhere too that DM was representing himself when it came time for the LB case!!!

Probably because he will be out of cash by then. Maybe he can get duty counsel?

I thought that MS's phone, the Bate phone and TB's phone were all turned off within minutes of each other, but that DM's phone was never turned off. This makes me wonder if the person holding the Bate phone was the same one in control of TB's phone and MS's phone. I honestly can't think of a reason why DM didn't turn his phone off too if he was present when the other phones were turned off.

It should also be noted that neither turned their phone off for the previous test drive, so perhaps turning the phones off was an afterthought, not something planned.
There would be no need to turn their phones off at that point since they were still in Toronto. Did anyone check that this is true by the way?

So based on what DM said in his letter to CN (Shane or someone ) will say something in their testimony that will seal the deal for DM. I am curious what it will be.
I find it quite funny that DM thinks this one persons statement is all that stands between a life sentence and freedom!

I am in total agreement here, the facts don't diminish the 1st degree murder charge for a second.

I find it ridiculous to have pulled the trigger in the truck DM wanted and basically render the truck useless. (Its why smart criminals torch a crime vehicle) I think the sheer arrogance of DM went to plan B and the sloppy cover up began. Plan A was kick Tim out and jack the vehicle, Plan B was the gun shot during a struggle and of course the messy clean up. Tim likely saw the tiny gun and gambled it was fake or a joke and fought back. Sadly it was very real.

I also don't think they planned to shoot the gun inside the truck and ruin it, but I do think it was their intent to get rid of Tim. It is hard to be convicted if you can't find the person or body. They might not have realized their victim was married and a huge search would ensue.

I also don't think they planned to shoot the gun inside the truck and ruin it, but I do think it was their intent to get rid of Tim. It is hard to be convicted if you can't find the person or body. They might not have realized their victim was married and a huge search would ensue.

Well, they saw Sharlene, but yes, they didn't take into account two things:

1) How fast Tim's community and LE would mobilize.

2) How badly the general public would be freaked out by the circumstances of his abduction. Very much a "could happen to anyone" nightmare.

These are perspectives you lose when you surround yourself with small-time criminals and losers.

That plus any other activity where one doesn't want the plate number observed by cameras or people - running red lights, leaving the scene of a crime, etc.

Or not renewing your license sticker...

kby83k.png

This was the vehicle/plate permit found in his Yukon. No idea if there was a current one around that was not in the Yukon but this one expired Dec 31, 2011 and had the address of the old hangar on it which, at the very least should have been changed within 6 days of the company moving. He was pulled over May 10, 2013. I can't even see a sticker on that foggy plate. It's probably because it's obscured rather than not there but he must have been renewing it right?

And his driver's license had the Riverside Dr address on it when, to my knowledge, he wasn't living there and hadn't for a very long time. Aren't you supposed to have your current address on your license as well?

Not to mention the radar detector that was seen in the Ram in the pictures from Baja 2011. And whatever else he's got installed in the dash of that Yukon.

Seems like DM doesn't believe that the law applies to him.

MOO

I find it quite funny that DM thinks this one persons statement is all that stands between a life sentence and freedom!

I think he may have falsely assumed that at the time, before he realized how much evidence the Crown has against him. I really do have to say it again: the dedication of all those investigators and experts that have worked this case is simply mind-boggling. I can't imagine a more cohesive team of LE agents - that I'd certainly want on the case if one of my loved ones were to ever go missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties