Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd previously deducted the eliminator hadn't been moved into the bushes until the 9th as the dirt-biking neighbour said he didn't see the "smoker" Wed. (8th). Now from the spreadsheet, I see the Yukon towed it 11:40 pm the 7th and Millard pinged Milton 56 min. later. According to Google that round trip of stopping at the barn would have taken 50 min. So if he's speeding, I guess could be done. Is unloading a trailer a 6 min job?

Do you believe he put it in the barn until the 9th then? Which is why the dirt bikers didn't see it? Possibly 4:38?
Maybe when they dropped the incinerator back at the farm they piled up everything they needed to burn but didn't want to light up the night sky and draw attention. Then DM could easily and quickly set it on fire the next morning on the way to the hangar? Those burned seats had to find their way back to the hangar to be placed inside the trailer at some point because someone said DM and CN went to MBs house to drop that off before going back to the farm to relocate the incinerator. Were there any more phone pings on the farm between the 8th and 10th?

Along with that I have had some thoughts there was an additional farm visit in there somewhere

We know the seats were burned in the farm field , plus another square burn area that could have been a tarp ... personally I think it was the truck carpet which has generally square dimensions .

But here is what I really wanted to say .... I distinctly remember seeing a picture of what looked exactly like a burned seat frame sitting in the corn stubble. And I think it was taken by the same guy who took the incinerator pictures days before police ever got there

I am thinking the seat may have been burned one day .... the remaining steel frame left to cool down and then picked up some time later and hidden in the big trailer with the truck.

I looked high and low for the picture but did not find it again. Back in 2013 I made the comment it looked like an old seat frame .... at the time none of us knew the truck interior had been burned.

I haven't seen any poll or tally in regards to how people feel about law enforcement. I'm not going to make any general statements about how WSers feel about LE. JMO

Question - If someone was and has been posting on this site, but are a witness in TB's or LB's or WM's trial could their posts be entered as evidence in the trial??? Asking this as it does seem that there are some posters here who seem to have inside info. thanks

Interesting point.
It may appear a lot of people here know a lot about this case. I believe it is because they have been following this case too closely and are able to connect missing links due to their deep knowledge of the circumstancial evidence and events presented by the crown so far. MOO

I have a question about something that I noticed in the timeline on the night of May 6. According to a detective, TB's phone pinged at 10:56 (after it had been turned off at 10:02). Was this a mistake in his notes or can a phone ping after the power is off? I'm sure this has been discussed before but I can't find it in the messages. Thanks.

These doors appear to be the only doors large enough to accommodate the incinerator. Anyone care to guess how DM managed to get his 6000 pound incinerator up and down from there, through those doors? Heavy duty ramps, hoist, Bobcat?
<snip>

I see musicaljoke answered your question below (thanks mJ).... and yes , those upper floors are strong , farmers could drive tractors in there , plus it holds tons of hay to feed the dairy cows .... good system , little trap doors let the farmer drop daily portions of feed down with a minimum of handling ... now you know why they build barns embedded in a hill ... it gives them a ramp to drive onto the top floor.

ps:... those videos are all filmed from a helicopter ... best seat in the house .... the pilot gets to see everything , the rest of the world only gets to see a 20 second edited clip :)

The pictures you have attached are on the front of the barn, and yes, it would be impossible to drive the machine into the barn that way.

There is a ramp at the back of the barn, which, based on a normal barn, leads to big barn doors that slide along a track, the type of big doors that a farmer would use to drive in a hay wagon. Within the big sliding barn door is a smaller man door. Nearly all barns of this period have that kind of set up. The big door would most likely be used by DM to get the vile machine into the upper part of the barn.

It would be consistent with the neighbour seeing lights on the silo, because the silo is right beside the ramp and door.

If you click on the second video at the link below, you can see it at 26 seconds.
http://globalnews.ca/news/828217/tim-bosma-toronto-police-once-again-searching-dellen-millards-farm/

I have a question about something that I noticed in the timeline on the night of May 6. According to a detective, TB's phone pinged at 10:56 (after it had been turned off at 10:02). Was this a mistake in his notes or can a phone ping after the power is off? I'm sure this has been discussed before but I can't find it in the messages. Thanks.

A phone can't ping after the power is turned off. I strongly suspect that 10:56 time is a mistake. I'm guessing the real time might be 9:56. The police use a 24 hour clock so it might have been an on-the-spot conversion resulting in an error.

Veering back to the black band (elastic) on DM's finger. I wonder if it is to simulate a black wedding band:

http://www.ehow.com/about_6748891_meaning-black-ring_.html

Thinking DM might know that news of his black "ring" would reach CN in an attempt to influence her upcoming testimony.

That's what I think too Sillybilly. Just noting that I mentioned it awhile ago. I did not know about the significance of a black ring. Thanks.

03-07-2016, 11:53 AM #55
Sphinx
Sphinx is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DeepWoodsOff View Post
I wonder if this is for anxiety? My most recent boss always had either an elastic or hair elastic on his wrist or finger as a coping mechanism for anxiety. Apparently it is pretty standard for this purpose. Though a good conspiracy theory would be that he truly is psychotic and it is LB's hair elastic. MOO

My opinion is that he is telegraphing a message to CN that he considers himself " married " to her. It might be an attempt to manipulate her emotions so that she will go easier on him during her testimony. This would be classical psychopathic behaviour. They always act in their own best interests, and try to control and manipulate the emotions of others. IMO Sphinx

Interesting point.
It may appear a lot of people here know a lot about this case. I believe it is because they have been following this case too closely and are able to connect missing links due to their deep knowledge of the circumstancial evidence and events presented by the crown so far. MOO

That there are people who know things not mentioned on this forum(or mentioned and discarded), is a given. Not really insider info in terms of what the prosecution will present but more on the knowing of goings on in the daily life of DM and his "entourage".

As for LE, I'm very concerned that they presented video with 30 minutes (and that is just one video) of discrepancy and omitted to show a second truck that seems to be indiscernible from the first. So... what comes to my mind already is a degree of inaccuracy and cherry picking. I hope their timeline matches up in the long run. I'd hate to see this case bungled.

I noticed that too .... a phone will communicate to surrounding towers when it is turned off (10:02 pm) ... so how could it ping at 10:56 pm .... I think it must be a typo or something ... those guys were long gone from there at 10:56

The pictures you have attached are on the front of the barn, and yes, it would be impossible to drive the machine into the barn that way.

There is a ramp at the back of the barn, which, based on a normal barn, leads to big barn doors that slide along a track, the type of big doors that a farmer would use to drive in a hay wagon. Within the big sliding barn door is a smaller man door. Nearly all barns of this period have that kind of set up. The big door would most likely be used by DM to get the vile machine into the upper part of the barn.

It would be consistent with the neighbour seeing lights on the silo, because the silo is right beside the ramp and door.

If you click on the second video at the link below, you can see it at 26 seconds.
http://globalnews.ca/news/828217/tim-bosma-toronto-police-once-again-searching-dellen-millards-farm/

Here this will help. The only door on the barn that appears large enough is the North door with the large earthen ramp to the 2nd level see A in my pic from Google maps. B is the west side door that is not tall enough for the incinerator. I think door A is where the thing was stored as musicaljoke points out.
attachment.php
The road is at the top this is looking south in order to tilt Google map to see the north door.

Attachments

• Barn.jpg
    Barn.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 146
Does anyone have any thoughts on why DM "hid" his red truck at that bungalow in Cambridge?
I expect if police found any evidence inside of it, we'll soon hear about it.

I would have been more inclined to hide the Yukon, given that it was used on the night of murder and following day.

I'm also curious about how both his vehicles ended up at the hangar. Maybe MS was using one?

But here is what I really wanted to say .... I distinctly remember seeing a picture of what looked exactly like a burned seat frame sitting in the corn stubble. And I think it was taken by the same guy who took the incinerator pictures days before police ever got there

I remember that as well, there were alot of photos posted early on and then they suddenly disappeared. Perhaps LE wanted that kind of evidence removed to prevent ruining a jury pool.

I haven't seen any poll or tally in regards to how people feel about law enforcement. I'm not going to make any general statements about how WSers feel about LE. JMO

I have seen stuff and know of stuff that would make your jaw drop. And I am talking about here in tame old Canada , not inner-city Boston. I only admire the 10% who are old salt detectives with gifted instincts.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why DM "hid" his red truck at that bungalow in Cambridge?
I expect if police found any evidence inside of it, we'll soon hear about it.

I would have been more inclined to hide the Yukon, given that it was used on the night of murder and following day.

I'm also curious about how both his vehicles ended up at the hangar. Maybe MS was using one?

To switch VIN plates with Tim's truck, in all likelihood. He was intending on using Tim's truck as his own IMO.

SS is in this big time IMO. It's likely to me that the owner of the home, whoever it is, was unaware of the intention for parking the Red Dodge. I could be wrong about that, of course.

I won't take credit for coming up with that answer though. Kamille mentioned that.

Along with that I have had some thoughts there was an additional farm visit in there somewhere

We know the seats were burned in the farm field , plus another square burn area that could have been a tarp ... personally I think it was the truck carpet which has generally square dimensions .

I am thinking the seat may have been burned one day .... the remaining steel frame left to cool down and then picked up some time later and hidden in the big trailer with the truck.

I looked high and low for the picture but did not find it again. Back in 2013 I made the comment it looked like an old seat frame .... at the time none of us knew the truck interior had been burned.

Arnie, I think the Trevor Dunn photo below may be what you are looking for. However, this photo was taken May 15, and appears to be a single bucket seat frame ... Maybe the missing rear right Yukon seat frame?
http://t.co/cS9FN53jDc
attachment.php

imagejpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 292

LE is just like any profession, from Police Officers, teachers, McDonald drive thru employee, nurses, etc you have a lot of good ones and a few bad ones.

I remember that as well, there were alot of photos posted early on and then they suddenly disappeared. Perhaps LE wanted that kind of evidence removed to prevent ruining a jury pool.

You could be right .... I am sure Trevor Dunn (CBC) had all those pictures back in 2013 and now the only one remaining is the backhoe with the blown engine

https://twitter.com/trevorjdunn/status/334422275145224192/photo/1

Last night I scrolled through 1,355 of his pictures looking for the seat frame in the corn stubble !!!!

.... which means I am either dedicated and determined ..... or completely retarded .... or an egotistical helicopter pilot looking for bragging rights that I spotted a burned seat frame 3 years before it hit the press

Proof found here ... Google .... "Helicopters vs jets original youtube"

LANGUAGE WARNING !!! hehe

Arnie, I think the Trevor Dunn photo below may be what you are looking for. However, this photo was taken May 15, and appears to be a single bucket seat frame ... Maybe the missing rear right Yukon seat frame?

imagejpeg

hmmm This is not the photo I remember, but makes me wonder what OTHER evidence from OTHER shenanigans needed to be burned by these guys. This burn site looks too old perhaps a year or more older than 2013.

hmmm This is not the photo I remember, but makes me wonder what OTHER evidence from OTHER shenanigans needed to be burned by these guys. This burn site looks too old perhaps a year or more older than 2013.

I don't think it is a "burn site" ... Perhaps it was dropped there accidentally (fell off a truck or trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee