Boulder DA sued for release of indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And lets play a little fiber game.. So if these fibers are real and exist I think I have seen them talked about in about 6 or 8 fibers.. What about all the fibers that can not be matched to any of the R's or their home??

What would that say?

it wasn't only him
there is Kolar,there is Kane...what bad things are you gonna tell about these two?

madeleine, don't worry about the character assassination-type posts. Most readers here recognize that personal attacks are a last-ditch effort that says more about the poster than the person they are attacking. :seeya:

although the JBR forum has always remained active here, there has definitely been increased effort and interest fairly recently. I have read some posts about the possibility that something was bubbling under the surface and about to emerge. does anyone think this lawsuit is that "something"? (I do)

Bonner said Joseph Michael Simpson, who was arrested Tuesday, was "never on our radar" until earlier this year, when a lab extracted "touch DNA" from the granite rocks used to crush the teen's skull.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/21/dna-from-rock-cigarette-helps-solve-15-murder/#ixzz2fYCaaqRg

That is one case not the dozens you said were solved. Just keeping "your facts" straight for you....I know that spinning for Team Ramsey is a tough job.

I found the source about the fibers. I know it's not going to pass muster for certain posters, but here it is: ST, "JonBenet Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation. (Hardback edition)

Page 254: Back in February 1997, several fibers were taken from the sticky side of the tape that had been against JonBenet's face.

When Team Ramsey finally gave us the clothing purporting to be what John and Patsy were wearing on December 25 and 26, one of the bagged items was Patsy's red-and-black-checked jacket.

The Colorado Bureau of Investigation labs ran comparison tests and reported that four fibers that had been discovered on the tape were chemically and microscopically consistent with the fibers of Patsy's jacket.

Key words, sticky side of tape, four fibers chemically and microscopically consistent with the fibers of Patsy's jacket.

Please don't say the fibers don't exist anymore because I have shown proof positive that they do. Unless the CBI is on the conspiracy to frame the Ramseys too. JMO

Books from trained professionals actually involved & privy to the evidence in this case, and well thought out books.....some have written are dismissed ....because....get this ....they're money grubbing fame seekers?
No way any rational, reasonable and logical person can argue against that ridiculous mentality.

although the JBR forum has always remained active here, there has definitely been increased effort and interest fairly recently. I have read some posts about the possibility that something was bubbling under the surface and about to emerge. does anyone think this lawsuit is that "something"? (I do)

Yes, it is. Of course, there are other possibilities also. More revealations I hope!

JMO

That is one case not the dozens you said were solved. Just keeping "your facts" straight for you....I know that spinning for Team Ramsey is a tough job.

I can count.. :)

There are way more out there.. The point is for all the noise about TDNA not being important it is.. It is.. And it solved cases and convicts people and then exonerates others..

That is just fact.

Books from trained professionals actually involved & privy to the evidence in this case, and well thought out books.....some have written are dismissed ....because....get this ....they're money grubbing fame seekers?
No way any rational, reasonable and logical person can argue against that ridiculous mentality.

That's right so I am not arguing any more. The poster can argue with herself. I am done.:banghead::banghead:

JMO

In all the many months of dialogue I’ve yet to see any evidence accepted by IDI. I am not saying that evidence which is in the public domain is true or false, that would be up to a jury to decide in an actual trial. We’re all just trying to piece it together as best we can. However, to note, lab reports are not in the public domain. We simply have the statements of LE – DA prosecutors and investigators. Their statement in an interview with PR and her attorney LW indicated that a state of the art lab facility (CBI and FBI) tested the duct tape and the fibers. Special FBI Agent Douglas Deedrick was the source of locating the fibers on the duct tape and notifying BPD.

Short of “storming” the evidence warehouse in Boulder, the public will never see those lab reports. RDI may accept the statements of LE, but if one believes LE were just out to get the R’s, then the statements of attorneys, prosecutors, detectives will essentially be meaningless to anyone who does not trust that these people (prosecutors, detectives) are obligated to pursue evidence with integrity. All just moo

Personally, I'd love a copy of Bode's reports....

I've said this before but it seems to deserve repeating. Anyone who comes to a decision based on one piece of information or evidence, to put it bluntly, doesn't know what they are doing.

You know they relied on the DNA from the cigarette butt (it's even in the link you provided).....and that type of DNA is NOT touch DNA.

No.. They relied on the match of the TDNA from the rock.. Then linked it..

Personally, I'd love a copy of Bode's reports....

if the fact there's no lab report available for the fibers means no fibers exist, then wouldn't a lack of an available lab report with the tdna results mean there's no tdna either???

:trainwreck:

if the fact there's no lab report available for the fibers means no fibers exist, then wouldn't a lack of an available lab report with the tdna results mean there's no tdna either???

BWHAAA! That's exactly what that would mean....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member