Boulder Grand Jury Voted To Indict-Boulder Dailey Camera

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nom de plume,
It could all be very simple, like JDI, and all my speculation is but hot air?

Years ago most people thought it was either JDI or PDI. BDI was a minority sport.

I reckon the GJ thought the same way, each one would have a preference, weighted by opinion, e.g. Ransom Note, or JR's fibers in JonBenet's underwear, etc.

One position I've not heard anyone propose, is that it is BDI, but that the parents pulled off a coverup with all the staging and removal of artifacts.
It could be nobody has factored BR into the case, simply because he was shipped out of the house, so early that day, leaving everyone to focus on the parents?

This would square with your position regarding AH not indicting the parents. BR always gets a free pass, regardless of what AH thinks or even knows!

Personally I seriously doubt that JR said to AH well BR started it all off and me and PR finished it all, then cleaned up. Without prima facie evidence of BR's involvement, he seems to be an accidental passenger in a homicide case, so without any further information, I tend to agree with your view that AH did not want any R indicted.

Its only with the publication of Kolar's book that we can link BR to the contents of the wine-cellar.

BBM Where have you been? This has been discussed as nauseum! You have participated in these discussions!

2nd BBM Through Touch-DNA! Just like the other 5 unknown males and 1 unknown female. Yet he was a family member, and would have every innocent reason for his touch-DNA to be everywhere in the house and on JB! Again...his TOUCH-DNA has no more signifigance on the pink barbie nightie than any other TOUCH-DNA has in the house! Should they have found any of BR's direct DNA or fiber evidence in the WC, that would have made all the difference. How can you say that BR's Touch-DNA is any more relevant than the 6 partial unknown Touch-DNA samples?

First of all, even in the court of LAW, the above behavior among the officers of the court would be prohibited/punished by the judge. So, please compose yourself, councelor!!!!

Now, let's go back to your original question, sir. Why write bogus ransom note but leave body in basement?

Your question postulates two things which contradicts each other:

1. The ransom note was bogus
By admitting the invalidy of the ransom note (aka 'bogus', no kidnapping, no ransom pay-off attempt) - the action of 'leaving body in basement' has no connection with the bogus direction/instruction. Hence, your question is INVALID and outside of the scope of this court procedure.

2. The ransom note PRESUMED to be bogus
By presuming the validity of ransom note to be 'bogus', the councelor implies the possibility of ransom note to be NOT bogus. Meaning, the note represents the true intentional correspondence to avoid the killing in exchange for money. In this case, the person(s) who received this note should follow the instruction to NOT call the police in attempt to save the life of his/her daughter. The action of ignoring the instruction by accused parties (Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey) indicates:
a) defendants do NOT believe in validity of the ransom note or
b) defendants do NOT care to safe life of their daghter.
Therefore, (a) argument brings us back to #1 postulate and (b) argument has the answer to 'why leave body in basement'.

The floor is yours, councelor.:great:

First of all, in a court of LAW, UK would have been charged with contempt several posts ago. So, please instruct the bailiff to take him away to the holding cell for the remainder of the day.

Secondly, your entire diatribe is hopelessly irrelevant and quite completely ridiculous. Henceforth, if you in any way insinuate that the ransom note, while reasonable to be assumed as bogus vis-a-vis the body in the basement, is not, in fact, valid evidence pertaining to the case at hand, or that the question put forward by myself is not a valid question, you too will be charged with contempt.

Do you understand?

As the cliche goes, any prosecutor worth his salt can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich. Hunter would have been massacred at trial and he knew it.

Why?

Not only because the Ramseys would have brought in a team of ace defense attorneys but because the real evidence in this case points towards the Ramseys NOT being guilty. If you do not think so then I challenge you to answer the first question which the Ramseys defense team would have asked at trial:

"Why in the world would either or both of the Ramseys have written a bogus ransom note then left the body in the basement?"

BBM WHAT REAL EVIDENCE??

In answer to your question about the War & Peace of ransom notes: For the obvious reasons! To deflect suspicion away from the family! HELLO!

So then why write a bogus ransom note at all?

Why not write a note claiming to be a "small foreign faction" of Islamic terrorists claiming to have killed JonBenet in retaliation for some insidious American foreign policy?

It simply does not make any sense whatsoever to write a bogus ransom note if you are not going to get rid of the body. Did either of the Ramseys strike you as being irretrievably stupid?

Obviously, the answer is YES!!

If you don't believe there was a kidnapper then what do you believe?

I suspect that this was a burglary gone bad. I suspect the burglars thought the Ramseys had already left for Michigan. I suspect that JonBenet heard them fumbling about downstairs and thought it was Santa Claus. I suspect she came down the stairs to investigate and discovered the burglars, one of whom she knew and could identify to police. I suspect that the burglars took her down to the basement until they could decide what to do next. I suspect that they considered kidnapping JonBenet and even wrote a ransom note, trying their best to sound like genuine kidnappers by quipping lines from various kidnapping movies they had seen. However, as the terrible realization that they would have to eventually kill JonBenet (since she could identify them) became an undeniable comprehension, at least one of them decided to murder her, then and there. They then left the body of JonBenet in the basement, made their exit, and swore to God that they would never burgle another home again if only they could get away with the horrible crime they had just committed.

First of all, in a court of LAW, UK would have been charged with contempt several posts ago. So, please instruct the bailiff to take him away to the holding cell for the remainder of the day.

Secondly, your entire diatribe is hopelessly irrelevant and quite completely ridiculous. Henceforth, if you in any way insinuate that the ransom note, while reasonable to be assumed as bogus vis-a-vis the body in the basement, is not, in fact, valid evidence pertaining to the case at hand, and that the question put forward by myself is not a valid question, you too will be charged with contempt.

Do you understand?

Absolutely not, sir! Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey have been accused of the murdering their daughter by strangulation. The existance of the ransom note (evidence #123) didn't kill JonBenet. The rope on her neck has killed her. The hands of the acusers kills her. The ransom note is one of the'diversion', staging elements to REDIRECT the blame from accusers to Intruder. And not until Mr. Intruder has been identified and in the present of this court, your strategy to connect the ransom note to the murder scene is not relevant. Apposite, it's only magnified the accusers BEHAVIOUR after the murder. By admitting the 'bogus' factor of the ransom note - you're knowingly voided the relavance to where body should be found!
Again, your question is outside of the scope of this court procedure, sir!!! If you want to discuss the mental stage of the accusers (AFTER the murder has been done!) then welcome to attend the mitigation session.

<modsnip>

I suspect that this was a burglary gone bad. I suspect the burglars thought the Ramseys had already left for Michigan. I suspect that JonBenet heard them fumbling about downstairs and thought it was Santa Claus. I suspect she came down the stairs to investigate and discovered the burglars, one of whom she knew and could identify to police. I suspect that the burglars took her down to the basement until they could decide what to do next. I suspect that they considered kidnapping JonBenet and even wrote a ransom note, trying their best to sound like genuine kidnappers by quipping lines from various kidnapping movies they had seen. However, as the terrible realization that they would have to eventually kill JonBenet (since she could identify them) became an undeniable comprehension, at least one of them decided to murder her, then and there. They then left the body of JonBenet in the basement, made their exit, and swore to God that they would never burgle another home again if only they could get away with the horrible crime they had just committed.
Interesting. Do you suspect that one of them had a key?

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!! Why would your burglars wait 90 min after they've hack JB head?!!! Why bother to strangle her with rope instead of hit her on head again???! If I would read this post before, I wouldn't spend my time to play 'smart' games with you. I thought you're intellegent but somehow lost person. This post takes 'intellegence' out of you completely! Bye....

Santa had already come and gone by then. What were they stealing? Nothing appeared to be missing?

Why not burglarize the place while everyone is at the party? Why wait till theyre all back home?

Santa had already come and gone by then.

But JonBenet was six years old and still filled to the brim with Christmas spirit, like most six year olds.

What were they stealing? Nothing appeared to be missing?

Recall that this was a botched burglary turned child murder. The last thing the burglars would have wanted in their possession was anything belonging to the Ramseys.

But JonBenet was six years old and still filled to the brim with Christmas spirit, like most six year olds.

Recall that this was a botched burglary turned child murder. The last thing the burglars would have wanted in their possession was anything belonging to the Ramseys.

Ok then why the ransom note?

Dear friends, lets get back to the topic of this thread...we've been purposely disdirected!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back