Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that her dog, horse, and other pets are missing her presence and are grieving for their master. Animals/pets are very aware and instinctual..

I know it is very sad that they are waiting for her to come back and missing her very much...animals have no time frame ....and will wait forever.

I have worried about her pets as well..

Guess I am just a big ole softie! I'd have my own zoo if I could.

I just read this and smiled...
"The New Orleans Fair Grounds Race Track ordered evacuation of about 700 horses from its stables."

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/...nts-Monday?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

YES! I worry about people too... but horses can't drive lol

Praying for everyone in the storms path...

"The New Orleans Fair Grounds Race Track ordered evacuation of about 700 horses from its stables."

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/...nts-Monday?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

I know the feeling....sometimes i worry about animals more than i do people...when i see the commercials with music about t
the animals abused i have to turn the station..and when i see the things about wildfires...i worry about the animals ...i think about the people too...but for some reason i think people can take care of themselves...where some animals cannot do that. I'm definitely an animal lover...what can i say.lol

I know the feeling....sometimes i worry about animals more than i do people...when i see the commercials with music about t
the animals abused i have to turn the station..and when i see the things about wildfires...i worry about the animals ...i think about the people too...but for some reason i think people can take care of themselves...where some animals cannot do that. I'm definitely an animal lover...what can i say.lol

Me too...not really as much of a "people person" as most are, I guess. My first thoughts are almost always for animals, right or wrong. They never intentionally cause anyone pain.

Me too...not really as much of a "people person" as most are, I guess. My first thoughts are almost always for animals, right or wrong. They never intentionally cause anyone pain.

Unlike BSL.....he's not even worthy of being called an animal.

I HATE when people refer to criminals and thugs as "animals"..."monsters" is okay, IMO.

I agree....monster is a much better name. Animals..if they kill..have reasons given to them by nature....a monster is a non...human machine...yep..monster is much better name for these human hunters.

The reason horses don't drive is because they have chauffeurs...LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teHfyby_veU"]Patches the Coolest Horse - YouTube[/ame]

please forgive me for spelling your name wrong donamena !!
Dropping fatigue.
It's really Doña Mena but I wasn't sure if websleuths could do tilde 'ñ' so I did Donamena. Ok, no matter what chile...dem otha peoples, dey don be knowin.

Can't watch the commercials for the animal rescue. We have 9 dogs, 10 cats, all but 2 rescue. Animals are honest..& they give unconditional love. One of the wonderful things about Mickey was her love for animals.

In the aftermath of this tragedy, of Ms. Mickey Shunick, fallen upon this great city of Lafayette, Louisiana...most have become silent, somber in reflection to the events preceding this day. The numbers here at WS attest (6 members and 5 guests) as I post here tonight.
I sit in limbo, with no further direction to sleuth, offer only idle chit-chat, if only to clear my own thoughts. Ms. Mickey's demise navigated me, personally, here for answers. A quest for truth, and due justice. A mere simpleton hoping to make a difference.
I feel Ms. Mickey at peace. And now, must I.
It's been a great ride with you guys! Exciting, enlightening...ya'll are cool.
Godspeed.

This took me an hour to write! LOL!

In the aftermath of this tragedy, of Ms. Mickey Shunick, fallen upon this great city of Lafayette, Louisiana...most have become silent, somber in reflection to the events preceding this day. The numbers here at WS attest (6 members and 5 guests) as I post here tonight.
I sit in limbo, with no further direction to sleuth, offer only idle chit-chat, if only to clear my own thoughts. Ms. Mickey's demise navigated me, personally, here for answers. A quest for truth, and due justice. A mere simpleton hoping to make a difference.
Godspeed.

Crimson clover....you are many things, but 'simpleton' is not one of them. And your presence here DID make a difference, as much as any of ours did. Together we CAN find answers. There are many other 'Mickeys' here, each with their own tragic story. While you may not initially feel drawn as close to any of them as you did to Mickey, due to her geographical closeness, if you begin to follow their cases, they all will become a part of you. I hope that you will stay, and I trust I will see you again somewhere among these threads...until then, take care of you, and thanks for all you did, with us, for Mickey.

Godspeed.

Crimson Clover- Glad that you found your way to WS. I found this site in 2010 because of another young missing girl (never found) and stayed because of the wonderful people, generous spirit and the realization that there are far too many Mauras and Mickeys in our world. I hope that you will venture into the many other threads that will benefit from your view. Let that passion that you had for Mickey be your fuel...and stay.
I do understand stepping back -- Mickey's fate has left us all so sad and empty with the knowledge that nothing will ever make this right. Personally, I find it hard to even think about this case without getting so angry that evil like this can rip a families heart right out. People destroy lives with such ease. But it is the others who are there to start putting the broken hearts back together that keeps us all going. :blowkiss:

Godspeed.

Crimson clover, we have had this discussion before. If my memory is correct it was prior to the grand jury, the number of members & guests had fallen to approximately these same numbers. Once the surprise result of the GJ was released the guest & member viewers reached over 700.

All missing/murdered persons cases go through this same cycle of highs and lows. When news breaks of any unknown LA or TX victims, the numbers will rise again dramatically..
Remember, missing persons cases are like a roller coaster ride; many highs, and many lows..

A marathon, not a sprint...You have made a very important contribution & it has been an honor to meet & sleuth with you...

'Simpleton, my buttocks'..

Not thinking of just Mickey tonight but all my southern friends. Hope all are and remain safe and well.

I know it is very sad that they are waiting for her to come back and missing her very much...animals have no time frame ....and will wait forever.

Ahhh. My heart breaks about it, too, Kateinfl. But I believe that Mickey can and will give them a sign that they can understand. I hope, for your comfort, that you can believe so, as well.

Godspeed.

Bless you, Crimson clover. IMO, you have been and are a fine poster for Mickey. I am glad you can feel Mickey at peace -- and you deserve space to heal, if that is what you need. WS is a great place -- but I think we all have to adjust our "dosage" occasionally. I have enjoyed sleuthing with ya -- and trust I will see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee