Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I would remind you, according to the Chief Croft press release, her testimony is one of the key pieces of evidence that has placed BSL where he is tonight. Resting uncomfortably (hopefully) in Angola.

Yes, Her testimony was key. I am greatfull to her for that. And I am sorry that she has had to go thru this. I never implied that she filed a false report. If you read back over my posts I think you will see that I think she made some bad choices and probably had good reason to make those choices.

If she was there when he filed it, yes. It is quite possible she did not know about the police report. If she did not know about it then, no.
Knowingly giving someone a ride after burning a truck....that may not break any laws, I don't know.

To me that just shows how much LOVE she has for her brother. My genuine thanks go out to her for being strong enough to do the right thing. This has to have been a very difficult thing for her and her family. if she hadn't have helped him right or wrong we may never been officially tied to burning his truck. JMO

imagine being in mickey's shoes. you have just been hit by a truck and you have just been stabbed several times and he is driving you out into the middle of no where. you have no idea what he is going to do to you. you would have no way of knowing he is just going to dump you in the field, if this is even true. i don't know if i believe BSL's story completely. she knew that she had to try to kill him because that was obviously what he had already tried to do to her for macing him. i believe that's why she just didn't play dead. and you know he would have checked to see if she was dead or alive before he dumped her again and who knows what he would have done to her out there.

Yes....I do not believe for one second he "let" her stab him again after the first altercation. IMO he shot her after she stabbed him the 1st time... there was no 2nd time she got the knife.
He had the gun for a reason... who leaves a knife laying around to lets someone stab ya on two different occsasions??
He never "thought" she was dead he dad gum KNEW it! The exact moment.
No need to check a pulse.
jmo
REALLY!!! he gave TMI...
She attacked him...WHERE IS THE STRIKETHROUGH???(no he attacked her... she opened up a can o whoop a$$)
then he killed her and ran home...
moo

FYI- Compare to BS Lavergne's traits:

http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html

Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html

The twenty traits assessed by the PCL-R score are:

* glib and superficial charm
* grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
<modsnip>

Read more: Hare Psychopathy Checklist - define, person, people, used, personality, score, traits, Definition, Purpose, Precautions, Description, Results http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#ixzz1EoDWkknY

bbm: "She is younger than he." I don't think we are sure of that -- though I understand why it would seem most likely.

And I would remind you, according to the Chief Croft press release, her testimony is one of the key pieces of evidence that has placed BSL where he is tonight. Resting uncomfortably (hopefully) in Angola.

It sounds like you are very loving and protective of her. I think she deserves a medal. I can only imagine how difficult all of this has been on her. Please give her thanks for cooperating with LE.

To me that just shows how much LOVE she has for her brother. My genuine thanks go out to her for being strong enough to do the right thing. This has to have been a very difficult thing for her and her family. if she hadn't have helped him right or wrong we may never been officially tied to burning his truck. JMO

Unfortunately, it seems apparent that she had far more love for him than he did for her. She was just someone else he could use, imo. It really does make one wonder if he was capable of loving anyone. JMO

I hardly wish to sleuth the sister. Oh, me, Oh my, no. My words come across too broad, I suppose. I leave too many gaps for you all to ?. I'd think Crimson clover was a doozy, myself, were I on your end!
My MAJOR point, was to state a crime is a crime. Big or small.

No, no -- I wasn't saying you were sleuthing the sister. I was just responding to your post. And saying that, yes, a crime is a crime -- but that in the real world sometimes "little" ones get excused for the sake of solving a "big" one successfully.

And, everyone, I'm NOT saying the sister committed any crime. I don't know enough about what happened and how to even begin to say. I'm just having a little chat with Crimson.

I've thought about that "what if", too. But, you know, if, as chicken fried hypothesized, BSL got out of the truck and went around to her door to open it to ... whatever ...whether "dump" what he thought was a body, assault her further, take her out and shoot her -- well, Mickey would not have had a way to know WHAT he had in mind. All she would have known is he was out of the truck for a moment and then, there he was again, opening the door on her side. She had one more chance ... and she made the best of it she could. All JMO.

Ah, God rest you well, Mickey...

I agree that she made the best decisions she could given the circumstances she was in. I just can't help wish that things ended differently. . .

Rest in peace Mighty Mickey

Here is another what if: What if bsl had enlisted the help of one of his excon cronies or somebody less honest than his sister? This whole thibg could be horribly different and we might still be looking for Mickey. Thank God his sister helped him out. Divine intervention if you ask me. I truly appreciate GarryB filling in those gaps for us. He didn't have to. Please oh please I hope we don't pick apart this poor girl's actions any more.

Seriously talk about biting the hands that feeds you. garyb has been kind to provide us answers to questions that have driven us crazy. Just for a couple of us to talk negatively about someone he obviously cares about and is innocent in this case and is against TOS to sleuth. Hopefully that doesn't cause him to stop coming here like what happened with someguy. People be grateful, geez.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

txmomof5, we appreciate her very important testimony..It contributed in BSL's guilty plea & may be helpful if there is other unknown victims from TX.

txmomof5, could you please share info on BSL such as his hobbys, interests, if he reads books & what type/topics, was he a hunter, etc?

Thanx in advance

Oops! You are correct. It was an assumption based on the story of the circumstances we have heard regarding his adoption.

I may not have heard all that you have, but yes, that part I understand.

But -- not saying this is the case here -- but I have known cases where a woman had one or more children, then decided to give an additional new baby up for adoption. Sometimes because she couldn't emotionally, financially, etc., handle another child -- sometimes because of something surrounding the circumstances of that child's conception.

I do think it MOST likely, though, that the sister is younger than BSL. (Not trying to be nitpicky, here!)

No, no -- I wasn't saying you were sleuthing the sister. I was just responding to your post. And saying that, yes, a crime is a crime -- but that in the real world sometimes "little" ones get excused for the sake of solving a "big" one successfully.

And, everyone, I'm NOT saying the sister committed any crime. I don't know enough about what happened and how to begin to say. I'm just having a little chat with Crimson.
Backwoods, I think I speak for everyone when I say that nobody thought you were saying the sister committed a crime. It is true that small offenses are often overlooked by LE when someone is cooperating to solve a crime. I don't think this is dishonesty on the part of LE, but humanity and wisdom.

I may not have heard all that you have, but yes, that part I understand.

But -- not saying this is the case here -- but I have known cases where a woman had one or more children, then decided to give an additional new baby up for adoption. Sometimes because she couldn't emotionally, financially, etc., handle another child -- sometimes because of something surrounding the circumstances of that child's conception.

I do think it MOST likely, though, that the sister is younger than BSL. (Not trying to be nitpicky, here!)
Guess I just need sleep.
The bio mom... IMO gave BSL away ....
the child she conceived out of wedlock with the married guy.
Are we to believe she had TWO more babies after that with him and kept them?:banghead:

Garryb said they have different fathers... did the affair continue or do all 3 kids have different fathers?

bn has nothing to do with her mother's choices, or BSL's imo

:what:
i'm so surprised they do this. do they check every person in attendance for weapons etc? i would think it would be too big of a risk for a family member of a murder victim to try to get revenge on a prisoner. but i'm sure they have that well thought out...

Dang never even thought about that! And honestly I don't even remember if the have security. I would assume they do I just can't remember. Darn hate getting old.

Guess I just need sleep.
Are we to believe she had TWO more babies after that with him and kept them?:banghead:

I believe the other siblings are 1/2. Different father

Seriously talk about biting the hands that feeds you. garyb has been kind to provide us answers to questions that have driven us crazy. Just for a couple of us to talk negatively about someone he obviously cares about and is innocent in this case and is against TOD to sleuth. Hopefully that doesn't cause him to stop coming here like what happened with someguy. People be grateful, geez.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I agree 100%

These individuals were key in BSL being apprehended. Without him being apprehended he would never have made that plea deal and gave up the location of Mickey. Which is what was important. There is no need to drag anyone that cooperated in bringing him so swiftly to justice through the mud by speculating this or that. They did their part, they put a killer behind bars for the rest of his life and that is something big. Moo

Guess I just need sleep.

I wasn't saying that happened -- they are half-sisters, right, not whole, to BSL. Not from same father as BSL.

I would explain further with some examples of what I did mean, but: We've just had a confirmation, above, that the sister IS younger than BSL. So no need.

I wasn't saying that happened -- they are half-sisters, right, not whole, to BSL. Not from same father as BSL.

I would explain further with some examples of what I did mean, but: We've just had a confirmation, above, that the sister IS younger than BSL. So no need.

Gotcha! I was not calling you out... just confused for a moment,

Guess I just need sleep.

Garryb said they have different fathers... did the affair continue or do all 3 kids have different fathers?

bn has nothing to do with her mother's choices, or BSL's imo

bbm: No, wasn't meaning that she did -- we were just discussing whether she was younger than BSL.

ETA: LOL, we posted at same time! We're cool now, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne