BREAKING: Misty has left town after fight with Ronald.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why on earth hasn't anyone asked Mzzz Nancy what RC said when Tommy called him back and told him that SHE WASN'T HOME!! Do we all think that RC would have said, oh okay, thanks bye, bye?

Oh and please tell me that MC is being followed! Surely you do not let a "one of the last people to see Haleigh" just wander off!!!

Not really sure where to put this. So I'll put it here.

Greg "WBG" got arrested this evening.

WBG.jpg

Wonder if we will see him brought in for questioning?

His bail is not set ridiculously high, though.

So much for turning his life around. :rolleyes:

Not really sure where to put this. So I'll put it here.

Greg "WBG" got arrested this evening.

WBG.jpg

Wonder if we will see him brought in for questioning?

His bail is not set ridiculously high, though.

So much for turning his life around. :rolleyes:

Wonder how they caught him? Showing up at the house, maybe, following him around, survellience? Just happened to have some drugs?
Keep an eye on that site, I posted earlier, things are going to go down. Related or not, their still going down. LE if there's any grit to them, will question him just because they can. Why not?
here we go again. Wow I had been watching that page, then got tied up in another important aspect of this case. I was lookin for this guy to pop up. Get off drugs dude, their bad for you. Treat yourself good and honorably, make a life of Joy

This is hilarious!! And it is EXACTLY why I posted my theory (it's downstairs) that the whole kissy/lovey dovey video thing was leaked to have pics/video. I just knew in my gut that someone would say "he kicked her out" or "she left because of a fight" etc and they wanted to have the video to say - NOPE - didn't happen that way. They wanted to show that he walked her to the car, kissed her goodbye, etc.
I was waiting for this but wasn't sure it would be NG - however, doesn't surprise me!!
JMO

Plus, the "fight" or whatever it was happened Saturday afternoon and she left yesterday morning..I don't call that storming out after a fight. LOL

Wonder how they caught him? Showing up at the house, maybe, following him around, survellience? Just happened to have some drugs?
Keep an eye on that site, I posted earlier, things are going to go down. Related or not, their still going down. LE if there's any grit to them, will question him just because they can. Why not?
here we go again. Wow I had been watching that page, then got tied up in another important aspect of this case. I was lookin for this guy to pop up. Get off drugs dude, their bad for you. Treat yourself good and honorably, make a life of Joy

He's already out, Kool. He was in a whole 45 minutes. :)

Yes the PC jail is a quickie mart...but no real way to KNOW how long he was in...MOO

Ummm... :waitasec: Are you sure about that? She proclaimed that Richard Ricci was guilty in the Elizabeth Smart case. She also falsely accused 3 team members of the Duke lacrosse team of rape. She is a "journalist," and is therefore, supposed to be neutral and report facts. It is blatantly obvious that she takes sides, creates drama and reports things incorrectly. She also discusses things that WSers had been discussing long before she reported on it.

Hi,
Just wanted to add, Nancy is not a journalist. She's an attorney. Her's is not a news show. It's a talk/discussion show which follows current criminal cases. She's actually hired to give her opinion using her legal background.

...and why did his photo pop up by accident the other night? This is all sooo strange!!

Okay who wants to go to FL with me to go find her lol.......j/k

It was only a matter of time, look at the rest of her family who have fled. Flippin ridiculous. Name her a SUSPECT. Get those cell pings. Helloooooo out there in LE land.

She took off after tonsil hockey and grab *advertiser censored** with Ronald Cummings...no fight looks like that to me.

That video was made Monday morning and MC didn't leave until Tuesday morning.

You can bet your bottom dollar that someone in the police dept, FBI etc are following her. I have seen several times that when a "person of interest" leaves town they are almost always being watched by the FBI, or other agency. Perfect example is with the Yale student, they had a POI, they followed his every move, even going to a soft ball game he was at, so this goes to show you anything is possible with this situation. They will definately not let her out of their "site" IMHO :)

Ummm... :waitasec: Are you sure about that? She proclaimed that Richard Ricci was guilty in the Elizabeth Smart case. She also falsely accused 3 team members of the Duke lacrosse team of rape. She is a "journalist," and is therefore, supposed to be neutral and report facts. It is blatantly obvious that she takes sides, creates drama and reports things incorrectly. She also discusses things that WSers had been discussing long before she reported on it.

Agreed.

She is not a journalist. Although her television show is broadcast on a news network, and the production of the show makes it look like a news show, it is a talk show hosted by a former prosecutor.

Cable "news" networks are just like other networks - primarily for entertainment.

Maybe Misty is in Orlando visiting the Anthonys. LOL

You can bet your bottom dollar that someone in the police dept, FBI etc are following her. I have seen several times that when a "person of interest" leaves town they are almost always being watched by the FBI, or other agency. Perfect example is with the Yale student, they had a POI, they followed his every move, even going to a soft ball game he was at, so this goes to show you anything is possible with this situation. They will definately not let her out of their "site" IMHO :)
They let Drew P. take off for 3 days and didn't follow him. I can name several others who slipped through that crack.

It depends on the department, I guess. In this case, I would hope they do know exactly where she is right now...but who knows?!

Here lawyer is now confriming that she has skipped town.

Breaking news -- Investigators turn up the heat on Misty Croslin -- stepmom and babysitter of missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings. But now Croslin's lawyer confirms she has skipped town! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Yeah...she left town after tonsil hockey and grab *advertiser censored**...GMAFB.

I hope she is having a ball..............to bad Haleigh and JR didn't get to go...........

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back