Breaking News Archive - 20th - 26th Aug

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzm1 said:
Scandi, NetSleuth posted this article some posts back: It's a Feb. 1, 1999 article about finding a similar bear. There was quite a bit of publicity on the bear at that time, so I am certain any JBR killer emulator had plenty of time to generate a photo from one of his childhood pictures, and a bear of the same type that was advertsied on the internet.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9902/01/jonbenet.bear.02/index.html

Yeah, I suppose so Buzz.

Don't you wonder now what was in that hard envelope package though that Karr snail mailed to Tracey?

Scandi

scandi said:
Yeah, I suppose so Buzz.

Don't you wonder now what was in that hard envelope package though that Karr snail mailed to Tracey?

Scandi
Scandi, do we have any timeline for Tracey's exchange of emails with Karr?? It started over three years ago, didn't it??

Interesting website and a whole bunch scary IMO. This guy is either a true looney toon (no offense Goofy - :p ) or he has had a history for a very long time. It is from Wendy Hutchens website.

“John is very cautious when speaking about the “ritual killing” of a little girl at the end of a “perfect love-making session in order to preserve forever that perfect moment of “love-making."

so the person that paid Karr to take the fall has been holding this evidence since they first met, gave him a pile of money, told him to leave the country. Now 10 years later his vacation is over and it's time for him to stand up for killing jonBenet.

He dropped it in the mail pointing to where Karr was currently living...

The police scooped him up and Karr said yep I did it...

and the circus begins...

Buzzm1 said:
Scandi, do we have any timeline for Tracey's exchange of emails with Karr?? It started over three years ago, didn't it??
According to some reports, he began corresponding with him in 2001. But the guy from the Boulder Daily Camera says he met JMK in 2002 and put him in touch with Michael Tracey then.

Most think it was right after Tracey's first documentary. What year was that?

BTW: Nancy Grace finally talking to that guy from AMW about Michael Tracey. Did he just say that Boulder Police are very suspicious over Tracey's involvement?

Now, speculating, which is all we can do with so little info, could it be that JonBenet went up and put the Santa on her bed after that open house, and then when and if Karr went into the house that night to kidnap JonBenet and hold her captive, he removed that paw from the bear and took it with him? And in his last ditch effort to prove he was there when she died, sent the paw back to Tracey so show him he was telling the truth?

Scandi, I was wondering that same thing. There is a reason they went back to the bear. DNA? The note? Does it have a missing paw?

Wouldn't THAT be something if he did have the paw with heart on it, and it did match the bear?

This guy may be a screaming nutter, but he is crazy like a fox, it seems.

This case is like a freaking roller coaster!

scandi said:
Yeah, I suppose so Buzz.

Scandi

any word on where it was mailed from?

any picture of the postmark?

scandi said:
This is kind of breaking news as I don't remember reading about it here.

On FOX just now, the Deputy District Attorney in Boulder stated there was a hard envelope package mailed to Tracey ahnd he thinks that is what has Mary confident about Karr. He said it could be something with DNA evidence on it.

Now, speculating, which is all we can do with so little info, could it be that JonBenet went up and put the Santa on her bed after that open house, and then when and if Karr went into the house that night to kidnap JonBenet and hold her captive, he removed that paw from the bear and took it with him? And in his last ditch effort to prove he was there when she died, sent the paw back to Tracey so show him he was telling the truth?

I could even see Karr attaching the pouch to the bear with one of her earings and taking the matching eaqring with him, then inadvertently dropping it in the street on his way in leaving.

I know it is a big fat stretch, but hey, what's a girl with a wild imagination that has been reading all day long suppose to do! LOL

Scandi
I thought the story earlier was that Tracey asked Karr for a mailing address and he gave him a post office address at some street corner in Bangkok. Tracey mailed something to him and when Karr picked it up, they followed him back to his apartment? This was all the hullaballoo when they stated they didn't know where Karr was until 8/11?

Rocky said:
so the person that paid Karr to take the fall has been holding this evidence since they first met, gave him a pile of money, told him to leave the country. Now 10 years later his vacation is over and it's time for him to stand up for killing jonBenet.

He dropped it in the mail pointing to where Karr was currently living...

The police scooped him up and Karr said yep I did it...

and the circus begins...

Karr has been trying to morph into him over the years, then?

Hey, if there was a guy in Germany that answered an ad from a homosexual cannibal that asked for volunteers to have sex with him and then be eaten (and he did, now he's dead), then I believe that just about anything could happen.

seems like a Bangkok stamp would be pretty important and hard to miss by those receiving the package...

but what if it was mailed from Georgia, Michigan, or colorado?

What would that tell all of you?

Shelayne said:
Karr has been trying to morph into him over the years, then?

Hey, if there was a guy in Germany that answered an ad from a homosexual cannibal that asked for volunteers to have sex with him and then be eaten (and he did, now he's dead), then I believe that just about anything could happen.

what if he did volunteer to take the blame for the crime?

the question is, who's been holding the evidence all these years?

aspidistra said:
All this speculation about whether Karr is building an elaborate hoax because he is mentally ill - when it seems so much more likely that his mental state actually makes him fit the original profile of the pedophile intruder.
The image that I'm getting isn't that of a public hoax that he is constructing; it's more like he's written himself into the history of his beloved and he's now blundered into being caught. (I'm reminded that over two hundred people confessed to the Lindbergh kidnapping/killing, a crime not completely unlike this one.)

As for him fitting the pedophile intruder profile, I wonder whether he is brave or decisive enough (from what we know of him) to have broken into a relative stranger's house, hidden under a bed, and performed the gruesome acts involved. By comparison to those of other pedophiles, his known record indicates more cowardice than brazenness.

Buzzm1 said:
His profile NOW does fit the killer, but it didn't in December, 1996. He's come a long way (since then).

Maybe, Buzz, but his ex-child-bride (the one that was 13)said that he would drug her and "do things" to her. When asked how did she know, she said that she would go to bed on Tuesday night and wake up Thursday morning. "and I would have these...blood blisters...on my...(motioning with her hands) where they shouldn't be...." He also wanted her to look more like a child. He would "tell me how to smile" to look more childlike.

He sounds like he had a running start into fitting that profile.

Bleeeeech :sick:

seems like a Bangkok stamp would be pretty important and hard to miss by those receiving the package...

Could that be how they tracked him to Thailand? Didn't he send actual snail mail?

Is that you Matlock? This is kathyn2.....

Rocky said:
what if he did volunteer to take the blame for the crime?

the question is, who's been holding the evidence all these years?

Shelayne said:
Maybe, Buzz, but his ex-child-bride (the one that was 13)said that he would drug her and "do things" to her. When asked how did she know, she said that she would go to bed on Tuesday night and wake up Thursday morning. "and I would have these...blood blisters...on my...(motioning with her hands) where they shouldn't be...." He also wanted her to look more like a child. He would "tell me how to smile" to look more childlike.

He sounds like he had a running start into fitting that profile.

Bleeeeech :sick:
Isn't that the same ex that posts at some UFO site? It's on this board somewhere, I wouldn't make that up.

On the other hand, he was married to Lara for what, 10, 12 years?

Buzzm1 said:
His profile NOW does fit the killer, but it didn't in December, 1996. He's come a long way (since then).
I agree with you. Nancy Grace has Wendy Hutchens on her show tonight, and playing these audiotapes of him talking about JonBenet and Polly Klaas. We know he had nothing to do with Polly's murder, but he's talking on the tapes as if he could. I wonder when he became obsessed with Polly ~ before JonBenet was killed or afterward? It could be relevant to his "decline" from who he was then and now.
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members