Breaking News Archive - 20th - 26th Aug

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
chiquita2 said:
Is that you Matlock? This is kathyn2.....

jB said it was her uncle, I guess someone with a southern Accent in Colorado would have an easier chance of passing for one, but I still can't see how or when they met...

chiquita2 said:
Hope you are doing well!!

Doing really good, working on my modification to bring hybrids up over 100 MPG...

How are you doin?

I am doing ok. Still fooling around with my health problems and kidneys. lol This new arrest in the Ramsey case has me all going again. I think you and I are on separate sides of the aisle this time tho. I don't think the Ramseys did this to their daughter. But I don't think its very likely that this new nutjob did it either but its always a possibility.

I'm positive he isn't the killer, but I'm sure he knows who is, that's why it's exciting, I'm waiting for the truth to break...

Yes, I think its a big possibility that he does know who did it. Now if they can just get him to say who instead of wanting to be the ONE himself!

chiquita2 said:
I am doing ok. Still fooling around with my health problems and kidneys. lol This new arrest in the Ramsey case has me all going again. I think you and I are on separate sides of the aisle this time tho. I don't think the Ramseys did this to their daughter. But I don't think its very likely that this new nutjob did it either but its always a possibility.

ps. I'm sure Ramseys didn't do this to their daughter... ;)

chiquita2 said:
Yes, I think its a big possibility that he does know who did it. Now if they can just get him to say who instead of wanting to be the ONE himself!

I wonder if any lumps of money were ever sent to his 1st wife?

capt.274b7b0b10bb44d381eb74797a5e3559.jonbenet_ramsey_corb102.jpg

Sorry, I was just trying to put the photo right on the post. For some reason it won't work. :doh: Thanks Buzz!

Scandi9

Rocky said:
any word on where it was mailed from?

any picture of the postmark?

No, I thought he said from Thailand but wasn't certain so I didn't post that. I see this guest on often. He has a funny voice for such a big burly guy. And that is all he said, except he thinks it is what prompted the DA to go get him from Thailand.

:blowkiss: Scandi

scandi said:
No, I thought he said from Thailand but wasn't certain so I didn't post that. I see this guest on often. He has a funny voice for such a big burly guy. And that is all he said, except he thinks it is what prompted the DA to go get him from Thailand.

I do believe you have described Craig Silverman.

lighthouselover said:
I thought the story earlier was that Tracey asked Karr for a mailing address and he gave him a post office address at some street corner in Bangkok. Tracey mailed something to him and when Karr picked it up, they followed him back to his apartment? This was all the hullaballoo when they stated they didn't know where Karr was until 8/11?

I read that too Lighthouselover, but now am thinking the package received by Tracey had a PO Box address, so Tracey thought of something to send Karr, and the cops were waiting when he went to pick it up. I don't think he had given Tracey his real name or address - maybe the name, I don't know.

I think this happened like 30 days before they arrested him in Thailand, or therabouts, as our LE tailed him for 21 days over there. In the near present past! LOL Once Tracey got the package he probably turned it over right away, and if it looked hot, they probably got organized and on a plane right away within days for Thailand to bring the perp back. Must be something really telling acc to the sound of Silverman - well the Dep Dist Attny.

Scandi

lighthouselover said:
I do believe you have described Craig Silverman.
You're right, the former Boulder DA. He's the one who said that.

scandi said:

I'm confused, I thought the Thailand police picked him up for something and found out about the California warrant from when he skipped out on his court date...

I need to read more and talk less... ;)

panthera said:
Nice photo isn't it, scandi! There were others there too; did you see them?
;)

Yes, it is positively so good I'd eat it if it was made of candy :laugh: :D :D :D :D :D :D

I did everthing to post the photo here:

right click on image
highlight address
right click
copy

go to post page
go to inset image
errase http already there
place saved url in window.

Nada!

Rocky said:
I'm confused, I thought the Thailand police picked him up for something and found out about the California warrant from when he skipped out on his court date...

I need to read more and talk less... ;)

What I got was this. The Thai police were investigating him for a sex crime that took place at his apt. Our LE from Boulder worked with the Thai police in bringing him down. So they told Samuk they were going to arrest Karr and he would be charged with murder, etc. And Samuk said you better get on it, because we are almost ready to nail him because he is dangerous for our little girls and therefore an undesirable. The Boulder cop called Mary and she said, lets do it now, and they did.

If they hadn't moved fast and Samuk arrested him, they might never have been able to get their hands on him. And there was some reason they wanted him very badly.

Scandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member