Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not go with this immunity thing. Nancy Grace called in and agrees they shouldn't do this. She is just going to lie again and say someone else did it, or make up another story, and get out of it, or lesser charges. Call her bluff, take her to trial. Nancy's right! I'm sorry but now this is ridiculous, everyone is catering to her and she keeps avoiding consequences in life. They are enabling her. Does anyone agree?

Here's a scenario I'd REALLY like to see if it were possible (doubt it):

Casey accepts the limited immunity offer and spills the beans. Prosecution turns around and says "Oops! We lied. There is no immunity. Sorry! Shouldn't have lied to us so much!" Lectric Chair!

heh

:eek: lol i almost chocked when I read that. that would be so funny

I was looking over ocso.com, and noticed some new documents. One was a "Namey incident report" and the other was a "Calls for service summary". I did not see any threads regarding them. What happened with this Namey thing? I cannot find anything about it. Was Padilla in a fight or something?
Also, in the calls for service, can someone shed some light on the "Call types". I found it difficult to piece everything together there. I also found it interesting that the Anthony's reported the gas can burglary on 6/24, and told the media that Casey has stolen gas before. If she stole gas before, then why not report it? Why did they only report this one time?

In today's Orlando's Sentinel a there was a story about a band called the Biteboys who came by Casey's house singing a song called Casey's song and apparently Padilla had an altercation with the lead singer, Ric Namey. Apparently he knocked the microphone out of the singers hand and caused a 1 inch cut. I can't find the link right now.

Devorahhh

Very good points. And while I'm not convinced it was an accident, I do agree that her lies are so ridiculous that they border on mental instability. Does anyone remember Jeff McDonald that killed his kids and wife and denied it no matter how good a evidence was presented? Strong denial can be evidence of mental problems. I also remember Amy saying that when Casey made up a lie she began to believe it.
I live in VT. THere was a woman that loved her two little girls and one day took both of them to the river and drowned them and finally herself while a State Trooper was trying to reach for the toddler. They lived up the road from me! I cant explain that, and I cant explain this. No one ever saw it coming! Unfortunately, this sort of stuff happens more than we know. This has gotten so much media attention.

Very good points. And while I'm not convinced it was an accident, I do agree that her lies are so ridiculous that they border on mental instability. Does anyone remember Jeff McDonald that killed his kids and wife and denied it no matter how good a evidence was presented? Strong denial can be evidence of mental problems. I also remember Amy saying that when Casey made up a lie she began to believe it.

I also don't think it was an accident. Just look at her face on June 20th at Fusion. Does she look like a mother that just lost her daughter in a terrible accident? I honestly believe that she purposely murdered her daughter out of jealously, selfishness or some twisted act of vengence directed at her mother.

IMO

The link you provided only goes to page 263

As if this case couldn't get any more frustrating! The pages are not in order!! I just checked them. They skip around. Page 301 is above the 200s.

on the pdf files located here: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf
handwritten number "301"

It seems I'm not the only one who was totally intrigued by your post regarding page 301. I can't seem to figure out what you're referring to specifically (I'd gladly accept a PM! :) ), but did notice something weird...

the text message: "Casey has been missing for 32 days..." from "Ms. Anthony's" cell phone. Did LE mean Caylee and somehow typed "Casey" instead?? Someone else sent the message from Casey's phone? Is Cindy "Ms. Anthony" in this reference?

Is that at all what you were referring to?

Olive, Please disregard my previous post, the file wasn't fully opened yet.
I got it now.
I am downloading to save it to my pc since alot of the older links for the docs are no
longer working.
Thanks!

angel_bebe.jpg

:shakehead:
Casey....Caylee is watching you...it's time to tell the truth

I dont see anything on page 301 that indicates someone else was involved.

I read the entire statement and couldn't figure out what you were talking about, olive. Perhaps a PM or somethin would help me understand better.

Well, the good news is, with this and KT.. they have a LOT of evidence to convict her. They now know where she got her nanny story from and who she based it off of. So, as sick as I am about this.. I am glad that we discovered KT before they went to trial so they can use it to the fullest extent.

My heart just sunk though upon reading this, yes I was expecting it but it still sunk. I am sad.

Where did she get the idea from? Who did she base if off of?

Casey isn't going to tell where Caylee is because she doesn't know. George does, in my honest opinion.

If that is true, don't you think George would have also helped her come up with a better story? I mean, a 10 year old could have come up with something better than ZFG.

I read the entire statement and couldn't figure out what you were talking about, olive. Perhaps a PM or somethin would help me understand better.

Could it be the part about someone being anxious to get out of his lease with Sutton?

You've got to read between the lines ... someone correct me if I'm wrong but think "susan smith".

isn't that funny ... everytime Casey spelled Zenaida's name, she purposely says the word "hyphen" between Fernandez & Gonzalez.

No it's common for Hispanics to hyphenate their last names. One of my best friends in college was born in Mexico. She told me they use their father's surnames & their mother's maiden names as last names.

IMO, I dont see tony being involved.

He seems like the type of guy that likes the ladies, and he met the wrong psycho one, and now is like "wth, I didn't sign up for all this!"

JMO of course.

No it's common for Hispanics to hyphenate their last names. One of my best friends in college was born in Mexico. She told me they use their father's surnames & their mother's maiden names as last names.

What you quoted me on was in response to the fact that someone stated Kio hyphens her name ... which is were the theory Casey based ZFG off of. Had nothing to do with mexican names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member