BREAKING: NY - James Burke, ex-police chief of Suffolk County, arrested for soliciting a male undercover officer, 22 Aug 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I always figured he would be the one soliciting a sex worker.

This article says he was the one soliciting

Hahahaha Omg Couldn't happen to a more deserving person!

I know it's petty and I'm sorry..sorta.

For the record, I fiercely support alternative lifestyles (including both sex workers & gender fluidity) but this entitled has caused an endless stream of agreigous sanctimonious .

And, there was that OB resident who made trips there, too.
Yes, I have never given up on the theory that there was a perverted group of men who had “parties” and either looked the other way, covered for a member of their sick club, or even participated and possibly filmed or profited off of the sickest one’s activities with the women. Perhaps getting to know their victims one on one before ambushing them at their group events.

The main reasons for this theory-
There are so many corrupt and criminal men associated with OB, the SC Police, legal community, and the CCC planning or reminiscing and rating SWs on community boards like LIerotica and UtopiaG about previous or future “bukk***e” parties and the like. It’s hard to trust any officials or once prominent men in SC LE, business or politics.

Last edited:
Hahahaha Omg Couldn't happen to a more deserving person!

I know it's petty and I'm sorry..sorta.

For the record, I fiercely support alternative lifestyles (including both sex workers & gender fluidity) but this entitled has caused an endless stream of agreigous sanctimonious .

Yes! What the law should be is a separate issue. He broke it, and was charged and given an appearance ticket.

This is a very pivotal moment. These charges aren't that serious, compared to things like beating up a restrained prisoner, for example. But he is being held accountable, and by authorities in Suffolk County. Not the feds.

Further, information that could have been left without comment until any testimony/adjudication, such as Burke's statements trying to avoid arrest, have been released by LE in a press conference. There couldn't be a clearer message that Burke is not special anymore in Suffolk County, and that Suffolk County public officials are not afraid of him.

All this in his home County, where he wielded the most power.

MOO

Corruption in Suffolk County, NY

Given the tremendous lot of exposed corruption in SC, NY (LE and county elected officials) why did it come as a surprise that part of SC, including Massapequa Park, is in George Santos’ district?

What better way to hide corruption than to put a questionable guy in office at the federal or even state level.

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpeg
    IMG_0579.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I still want an investigation into his and Spota’s trips to Asian countries. What did they do and where did they go on those trips?
I was thinking yesterday when this news broke…I wonder exactly why Spota took him under his wing at such a young age and groomed him to be a top-ranking officer. Made me wonder if he was grooming him in a different way too… Burke was only about 14 or 15 when Spota came into his life in a big way.

I had no idea the two of them traveled to Asian countries together. This wreaks of something shady.

I was thinking yesterday when this news broke…I wonder exactly why Spota took him under his wing at such a young age and groomed him to be a top-ranking officer. Made me wonder if he was grooming him in a different way too… Burke was only about 14 or 15 when Spota came into his life in a big way.

I had no idea the two of them traveled to Asian countries together. This wreaks of something shady.
Yeah, I think Hawk has a lot of info about the disgraced duo and others in SC LE and politics.

As does Gus Garcia-Roberts.
My info is second hand. But one thing that never seemed to resolve in the news or courts, AFAIK, was what Spota had to do with the Filipino Nurses, whose paperwork was kept and they were basically treated as indentured servants. It was possibly another example of his criminality.

well there are more than enough questions to warrant a re-opening of the investigation that merely slapped his wrist, last time..

Who assessed him as being safe to release?
He's obviously been making a pest of himself in order for a sting to be carried out..
Why was he not on the register for sex offenders?

Looks like it's up to whether the political climate favours such an investigation or not.
Sadly.
But, here we are.

Here's what he was earning 2021 and earlier

Suffolk County, New York records show James Burke held one job from 2017 to 2021. One of the most recent records in 2021 lists a job of Police Sergeant and a pay of $173,498. This is 109.1 percent higher than the average pay for co-workers and 150.2 percent higher than the national average for government employees.

Last edited:
I don't know.
Doubt it if he was hustlin' for money as much as pleasure.
His twisted pleasure for sure. This guy made a huge living while on the job, still collects a nice pension and all he had to do was fly under the radar after getting out of prison and live a cushy, quiet retirement but even that seems too difficult for him. He has a lot of bad demons. What a waste.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha
Back