Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM for space.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9dpNu3jLO3teU0wN21pUHpBRWc/view Page 46 it starts, to get the complete understanding I couldn't just copy it. They were clarifying and presenting the discrepancies between BD's drawing and the exhibit, and again, if we had the visual pictures I believe it would help, but we don't. What I gather from the testimony is that both Brendan and Jodi said the bed was on a different wall.... but they weren't the same either, and if I understand the testimony correctly without the pictures, Brendan's drawing does not match their animation one (or cartoon one).

JS & BD put the bed on the same wall as each other. BD put it away from the wall slightly but still the same wall (which would make it easier for SA to tie her to it). When the executed the search warrant, the bed was on a totally different wall. Simply put, BD correctly stated that he could see the bed from up the hallway.

I don't doubt that Brendan at some time saw the bed where it was. What I don't know for sure is that it was there on the Monday, because, I don't believe a word of Brendan's "confession", so IMO, the kid was just relaying what he had seen in the past and it actually reinforces my thought that he wasn't there at all on the Monday. Jodi.... well Jodi hadn't been in her own bedroom since August, because she was in jail.

Yes, it is common knowledge that JS was in jail since August. Are you saying that BD also had not been in SA's trailer since August?

Lack of blood in the boot (cargo area) of the RAV4? there was blood there? so I'm confused? IMO there was a carpet there that was probably removed when her body was, which probably had more blood. There was blood on the side panel and on the carpet IIRC, and there was spatter on the inside of the door too that belonged to TH.

I didn't say there was no blood at all. I said there was no blood on the carpet of the boot area.

If you concede that there was probably something between Teresa and the carpet preventing blood transferring, do you concede that there was probably something between Teresa and the bed (and garage floor) that prevented blood transferring to those places also?

As for the extent to what SA did to clean his room.... seriously.... look at his headboard.... I could write a note in that dust. JMO

View attachment 104041

ETA: direct link to the picture http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/exhibit-Avery-bed-1.jpg

I wasn't talking about the headboard.. i was referring to the carpet which is why I originally mentioned the vacuum and carpet cleaner.

JS & BD put the bed on the same wall as each other. BD put it away from the wall slightly but still the same wall (which would make it easier for SA to tie her to it). When the executed the search warrant, the bed was on a totally different wall. Simply put, BD correctly stated that he could see the bed from up the hallway.

Yes, it is common knowledge that JS was in jail since August. Are you saying that BD also had not been in SA's trailer since August?

I didn't say there was no blood at all. I said there was no blood on the carpet of the boot area.

If you concede that there was probably something between Teresa and the carpet preventing blood transferring, do you concede that there was probably something between Teresa and the bed (and garage floor) that prevented blood transferring to those places also?

I wasn't talking about the headboard.. i was referring to the carpet which is why I originally mentioned the vacuum and carpet cleaner.

I have no clue when BD would have been in the trailer last, but I am fairly certain, IMO it was not on the 31st of October. And his recollection of how the bedroom was arranged, is not the same as what we see, again, IMO it doesn't "prove" anything.

I think it's possible there was a mat in the back of the RAV4, they are fairly common, and in my mind, it explains why someone would want those rear seats up the way they were. If the mat was under the seats, the mat and/or possibly TH on the mat would not have been easy to pull out if the seats were resting on the mat. Again, JMO. As for conceding that that there could have been something between TH and the bed and/or garage floor..... I would have to believe it happened, which I don't. And even if I did, the RAV4 cargo area is evidence that even if something was used in the bedroom and garage, there was still DNA evidence left behind, which again, no DNA of TH's was found in the trailer and the garage.

The headboard. If he went through the troubles of vacuuming and cleaning the floor, surely he would have had enough brains to wipe off the headboard that she was supposedly handcuffed or tied too, no? I know one of the officers (possibly Remiker) actually used a lint roller on the floor of the bedroom to pick up trace evidence. I have no idea if it was even looked at or if anything was tested, just like the vacuum cleaner and the shampooer.

Here is a photo of the boot/cargo area.
Exhibit-12-RAV4-rear-interior-1024x805.jpg

Here is a photo of the back door.
Exhibit-299-RAV4-Cargo-Door.jpg

Here is a photo of the back door moulding.

Exhibit-298-RAV4-Cargo-Area-Molding-Frame.jpg

Even if she was covered or wrapped or had something between her and the carpet, evidence was left behind. This is not true for the bedroom/garage. JMO

IIRC, Didn't they take the vacuum and the carpet cleaner for testing?

This is JMO but it's almost like they (investigators) didn't believe their own story, there are things that were taken but not tested. What they did test, shows no signs of TH in the garage/trailer, the more they tested, they more it would have confirmed it.

Perhaps the part you read was the cross examination by the defense? As defense attorney's do, they attempt to discredit the witness when it doesn't look good for their client imo.

7e58e734f7f1403c39b82088f0469280.jpg

2cd944ee20cb5c10f1076a2bbf661a1f.jpg

In my opinion the rearranging of furniture, particulary the bed coupled with the lack of '100s' of hairs found on the carpet that we apparently shed everyday, just goes to show the extent that SA went to in those 5 days to hide his evil deed.

The absence of blood etc is not proof that she was not there. There was also a lack of blood etc on the carpet in the boot area of the Rav 4 but...we know she was there so that argument is not a strong one imo.

You say that no blood being found is not proof she was not there, but what about the absence of ANY trace of TH's DNA whatsoever in that trailer? No blood, no hair, no skin cells or any trace of her in that trailer at all. Not to mention that TH was a strong young woman who would have put up a fight , not docilely allowed herself to be chained to a bed, so why no signs of a violent struggle in there? Scratched walls or something? I think it is pretty clear she was never in that trailer and or they would have found SOMETHING of her in there, JMO.

I believe she officially expired in the garage.

ok, let me ask again. Where do you think she was murdered? Or are you saying the SA trailer bedroom story is fiction?

This is JMO but it's almost like they (investigators) didn't believe their own story, there are things that were taken but not tested. What they did test, shows no signs of TH in the garage/trailer, the more they tested, they more it would have confirmed it.
This!!
I said this to the hubby just yesterday on our way to a show! ( almost verbatim)
( thought of you, Missy😊 Comedians were Canadian❤ )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This is how coerced confessions often work. There is always an unofficial interview before the recorded official interview. That is how crooked cops solve cases. JMO
I get that part..and it's wrong on SO many levels..
I just can't help but to think..with Brendan's intelligence & age, and most likely being extremely intimidated by MOST unknown adult authority figures ESPECIALLY LAW ENFORCEMENT..it wouldn't have taken much at ALL for those crooked cops to put whatever they wanted in his head and say " now get it right or else " IMO
This 16 year old JUVENILE was a CHILD the ENTIRE time his closest uncle ( IMO) was WRONGLY ACCUSED & WRONGFULLY CONVICTED!!
I would bet my house they used something like " we put HIM ( SA ) away & we can do it to you "
All JMHO of course😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have no clue when BD would have been in the trailer last, but I am fairly certain, IMO it was not on the 31st of October. And his recollection of how the bedroom was arranged, is not the same as what we see, again, IMO it doesn't "prove" anything.

I think it's possible there was a mat in the back of the RAV4, they are fairly common, and in my mind, it explains why someone would want those rear seats up the way they were. If the mat was under the seats, the mat and/or possibly TH on the mat would not have been easy to pull out if the seats were resting on the mat. Again, JMO. As for conceding that that there could have been something between TH and the bed and/or garage floor..... I would have to believe it happened, which I don't. And even if I did, the RAV4 cargo area is evidence that even if something was used in the bedroom and garage, there was still DNA evidence left behind, which again, no DNA of TH's was found in the trailer and the garage.

The headboard. If he went through the troubles of vacuuming and cleaning the floor, surely he would have had enough brains to wipe off the headboard that she was supposedly handcuffed or tied too, no? I know one of the officers (possibly Remiker) actually used a lint roller on the floor of the bedroom to pick up trace evidence. I have no idea if it was even looked at or if anything was tested, just like the vacuum cleaner and the shampooer.

You do realise that the boot area of the Rav 4 is a much more confined space?

The fact that the blood was transferred from a portion of her hair proves, imo, that she was mostly covered but the top part of her head was exposed. This fits precisely with BD's claim of seeing her forehead in the fire.

The garage had been cleaned so any blood of hers had been removed. No bloodied hair imprints in the bed, imo, just says that she hadn't yet been shot at least twice in the head.

The dusty headboard, imo, is proof that SA was not normally houseproud. He didn't take a few seconds to wipe dust off it yet he was fanatical with the carpet, evidenced by the thousands of hairs found in both the vacuum and carpet cleaner rather than on the floor which a few pages ago everyone was saying there should have been according to their experiences.

ok, let me ask again. Where do you think she was murdered? Or are you saying the SA trailer bedroom story is fiction?

I already answered you. I believe she expired in the garage. I don't believe the trailer story is fiction. I just don't think she died there.

The fact that the blood was transferred from a portion of her hair proves, imo, that she was mostly covered but the top part of her head was exposed. This fits precisely with BD's claim of seeing her forehead in the fire.

The garage had been cleaned so any blood of hers had been removed. No bloodied hair imprints in the bed, imo, just says that she hadn't yet been shot at least twice in the head.

The dusty headboard, imo, is proof that SA was not normally houseproud. He didn't take a few seconds to wipe dust off it yet he was fanatical with the carpet, evidenced by the thousands of hairs found in both the vacuum and carpet cleaner rather than on the floor which a few pages ago everyone was saying there should have been according to their experiences.

I forgot about that. Yes, they did say there were thousands of hair i the vacuum. Were any of those hairs TH's?

Where are the marks on the dusty headboard from those cuffs then?

I forgot about that. Yes, they did say there were thousands of hair i the vacuum. Were any of those hairs TH's?

Where are the marks on the dusty headboard from those cuffs then?

right.... so he painstakingly vacuum's repeatedly to get ALL hairs and then just leaves the vacuum sitting there.... full of said hairs and trace evidence that he was trying to hide? :rolleyes: I have not read anything that said that they didn't find any hairs in the bedroom, I also don't recall any testimony saying his bedroom/carpet were immaculately clean. It could be that they didn't test any hairs because if I understand correctly, it's not a test that is widely used now, and SA's first wrongful conviction is good evidence of just how wrong labs can be about "hairs". And I do believe they took the carpet into evidence, along with walls, baseboards, etc. Still didn't find any trace of TH.

Is it even physically possible to handcuff someone to those posts? it's a queen size headboard, handcuffs are only so long. Would also need 4 sets of cuffs, 2 arms, 2 legs. When did BD change from handcuffs to rope?

vacuuming the carpet is fanatical? it takes a a couple minutes to vacuum a floor and produce a full bag. i dont see the presence of the hairs the vacuum cleaner or the carpet cleaner as being anything that points to cleaning up the crime scene. The lack of any kind of evidence showing TH was in that trailer is pretty telling given how dirty certain areas were such as the headboard which supposedly restrained her.

vacuuming the carpet is fanatical? it takes a a couple minutes to vacuum a floor and produce a full bag. i dont see the presence of the hairs the vacuum cleaner or the carpet cleaner as being anything that points to cleaning up the crime scene. The lack of any kind of evidence showing TH was in that trailer is pretty telling given how dirty certain areas were such as the headboard which supposedly restrained her.

:yeahthat:
:welcome4:

I already answered you. I believe she expired in the garage. I don't believe the trailer story is fiction. I just don't think she died there.

So what *do* you think happened in the bedroom?

Tell us what you think happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members