Brian Williams Lied About Being Shot Down in Iraq?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think they should not give him back the desk. I think they should find something else for him to do at the network. A news anchor is supposed to stick to ALL FACTS. not commentary or stories of greatness.

I don't know-I find myself feeling a little sorry for him (I know, $10 mil/year-stupid!). Since I don't watch him, it wouldn't bother me if they let him come back when his suspension is up. I actually prefer his replacement, Lester Holt. I really don't think he is coming back, though.

I don't know-I find myself feeling a little sorry for him (I know, $10 mil/year-stupid!). Since I don't watch him, it wouldn't bother me if they let him come back when his suspension is up. I actually prefer his replacement, Lester Holt. I really don't think he is coming back, though.

I don't feel bad for him at all. He lied. He made stories up to make himself look better. These were not lies to help others but to just help himself.
I love Lester! I think he is long overdue for that desk. He is a good news man!

NBC investigators look into Brian Williams interview on the Daily Show about his reporting from Arab Spring protests

Anchor said that he 'made eye contact' with Egyptian government soldier on horse when the Tahrir Square protests became violent

Williams told Jon Stewart that soldier then beat protesters with whip

Doubts raised about whether he was actually on the square in early 2011

His dispatches from the time of the uprising were done at balcony above it

NBC committee investigating Williams is reportedly looking at the incident

Review of his reporting continues after Iraq experiences were inflated

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rting-Arab-Spring-protests.html#ixzz3YIkwVNMU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

just fire the big liar already :gaah: ..............done.................

Suspended anchorman Brian Williams 'desperate' to return to anchor chair, new report claims ...and NBC News boss wants him back, too

Suspended anchorman Brian Williams is clinging to his post with NBC News, it has been claimed

A source has said 'He's already got money. For him this is an ego thing'

Andrew Lack - the chief of NBC News - reportedly wants Williams to anchor 'NBC Nightly News' again

Williams and Lack are friends reportedly friends

Last week it emerged that a NBC News inquiry found Williams exaggerated his reporting on a total of 11 occasions, according to reports

Higher-ups at NBC News have reportedly leaked inquiry findings in an attempt to get Williams to step down

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ir-NBC-News-boss-wants-too.html#ixzz3YaJYsqwm

umm i think i addressed this earlier.....once you've lost your integrity, you've lost......

just FIRE the big LIAR already......done and done......:gaah:

Thank you for posting this link. The article was really good and explained a lot very thoroughly. Unfortunately for Brain Williams, his tendency to embellish tales seems to directly conflict with delivering fact filled news reports. IMO, he would do really well in a Larry King format type show.

IMO, he is done as a news anchor as there has to be a perception of trust. BW does not write his own news copy, but even if the news is factual, there will be doubt considering the source of the utterances. BW may be devastated unfortunately, but there is a place for him somewhere within the TV realm. JMV

Disgraced NBC anchor Brian Williams 'won't go down without a fight' as he threatens to make his departure from channel 'really ugly'

The former NBC Nightly News anchor was suspended over false Iraq story

An internal inquiry found that he had lied in his reporting at least 11 times

Source close to NBC says he will not see job taken away without a battle

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arture-channel-really-ugly.html#ixzz3YlUsdcix

NBC execs urged to 'think creatively' about new role for Brian Williams for when the Nightly News anchor returns from suspension
Senior executives at NBC News are considering alternative roles for Brian Williams should he return to the network when his suspension ends

NBC News Chairman Andy Lack has asked employees to 'think creatively' about a new role for Williams who could return in August

Williams won't be given his old job back as executives have been impressed with the job done by his successor Lester Holt

One option could be an 'anchor at large' role similar to that given to Ann Curry after her acrimonious departure from the Today show in 2012

A source at NBC News told Daily Mail that 'no decision has been made' with regards Williams' future

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ews-anchor-suspension-ends.html#ixzz3bl7YXcam

brian who? :thinking: i can't seem to place him..........

Lester Holt rumored to be taking Nightly News anchor role permanently as it looks increasingly unlikely Brian Williams will return

Lester Holt will most likely take Brian Williams' anchor chair on 'NBC Nightly News' permanently, reports say

NBC chiefs are 'under pressure' to reach a decision as the veteran anchor's six-month suspension is up in August

Holt is beloved at NBC and an NBC staffer said many are rooting for him

Sources say a decision could be made as early as this week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lliams-likely-won-t-return.html#ixzz3cYfjYtGi

I grew up in the Cronkite era of news reporting. I trusted that man. In my opinion, integrity is everything. Give me Lester Holt.

Brian Williams' return to NBC to be announced 'in days but the disgraced anchor WON'T be getting his old job on the Nightly News back'

NBC and Brian Williams have reportedly come to a tentative agreement that will see the disgraced news anchor return to the network

Williams was suspended in February after it emerged that he had exaggerated claims about his time as a war reporter in Iraq in 2003

He won't be returning to the anchor chair on the Nightly News - a role that is expected to go to Lester Holt

Instead Williams can expect a new assignment - possibly anchoring on MSNBC or Dateline or becoming a roving reporter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-old-job-Nightly-News-back.html#ixzz3dNJZuaZ1

congrats lester!

so glad the big liar lost the news anchor seat.....lester deserves this......brian will slowly fade away as the joke he has become and it's his own fault.........walter cronkite is turning over in his grave

Lester Holt is a class act. I'm pleased that he will be anchoring NBC Nightly News. :clap:

CNN Breaking News retweeted
CNNMoney ‏@CNNMoney 11m11 minutes ago

NBC names Lester Holt the new anchor of "NBC Nightly News" and appoints Brian Williams an anchor at MSNBC. http://cnnmon.ie/bkgnews

yay lester.............love it!!! :cheer:

i don't watch msnbc anyway and certainly not now lol..........

as i said, brian will fade.......and it's his own fault

...yay lester.............love it!!! :cheer:

i don't watch msnbc anyway and certainly not now lol..........

as i said, brian will fade.......and it's his own fault

I don't even know what channel MSNBC (or Faux) is on our Comcast channel selector :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back