Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys- When I think of droplets of blood on a pillow of someone who has been out partying all night, I think of someone with acute alcohol toxicity and the development of pulmonary edema. The person dies in their sleep. What if the friends found Brianna dead in the AM and were afraid they would get in trouble. So, as occurs in some binge drinking in frats they moved the evidence. The blanket fell off on the way out and the kids were so freaked they didn't notice it. The dog didnn't bark because there wasn't an intruder. There are no other clues at the scene because this is a story concocted to CYA. Stranger thinks have happened when alcohol andn college kids are involved???????

OK guys- When I think of droplets of blood on a pillow of someone who has been out partying all night, I think of someone with acute alcohol toxicity and the development of pulmonary edema. The person dies in their sleep. What if the friends found Brianna dead in the AM and were afraid they would get in trouble. So, as occurs in some binge drinking in frats they moved the evidence. The blanket fell off on the way out and the kids were so freaked they didn't notice it. The dog didnn't bark because there wasn't an intruder. There are no other clues at the scene because this is a story concocted to CYA. Stranger thinks have happened when alcohol andn college kids are involved???????

Hi dr dona, OMG, I can actually see something like that taking place. Kids get scared & come up with idea. Wish I'd have thought of that! I saw this same scenario on a TV program not to long ago, can't remember if it was Law & Order or Cold case.
Makes me want you to phone LE in Reno & give them a run down on your theory. LOL

Actually I'm a pediatrician and I've had a number of patients overdo the alcohol. Sometimes they get pulmonary edema and sometimes they vomit and aspirate the emesis resulting in death. I also had a patient who overdid the Ambien once. The girl went to sleep so soundly she forgot to breathe . Had to be on a ventilator till the drug wore off. Same thing could have happended to Heath Ledger- If one doesn't put you to sleep, take a handful. Only problem is , you die!!!!! One can never underestimate the stupidity of mankind!!!!

Actually I'm a pediatrician and I've had a number of patients overdo the alcohol. Sometimes they get pulmonary edema and sometimes they vomit and aspirate the emesis resulting in death. I also had a patient who overdid the Ambien once. The girl went to sleep so soundly she forgot to breathe . Had to be on a ventilator till the drug wore off. Same thing could have happended to Heath Ledger- If one doesn't put you to sleep, take a handful. Only problem is , you die!!!!! One can never underestimate the stupidity of mankind!!!!

Just today on news program stated that Ambien actually suppresses your breathing, that's why you should only take the prescribed dosage. Reporter was speaking about the death of Heath Ledger, that he probably overdosed on Ambien.

Just got through watching Greta about this case. Two interesting points. The dogs that have been brought in (twice, I believe) have found NO evidence of Brianna outside. WTF??? If she were abducted and carried outside, wouldn't there still be some sort of evidence for the dogs to follow? Especially, if there was blood. This doesn't make any sense to me at all. Mark Furman was on Greta, and he went into the residence. The initeresting thing he said was something along the lines of "There was a bit more partying that night than they were previously led to believe". Furman also used the word "odd" with this case. I truly hope it is not an abduction. If it isn't, then we are left with two choices; 1. Brianna is a runaway college student - possibly punishing a boyfriend. This could be done with or without the help of friends. 2. Brianna OD's on alcohol or something, and as Dr. dona postulated - the friends covered up the evidence. Neither scenario explains why the dogs find nothing, nada, zilch, outside of the home. How experienced and reliable are these dogs???

Very true. Those sleep medications have to be taken as perscribed. Not to be taken like candy!! There was a whole lot of partying going on, per Greta tonite at the end of her broadcast, so....maybe more is being released. But I still would like to see a sketch of the perp who has been sexually violating woman in the area, where Brianna was least seen.

I could see this as a possibility, very good theory! :clap: :clap: The dog not barking has me curious, too.

It's actually happening on my soaps right now (Days of our Lives) - this guy died at the girls frat house accidentally, but they know they'd get in trouble for drugging him (he was a serial rapist and they were trying to get back at him and he accidenally fell and hit his head - they didn't mean to kill him). Anyway, the frat girls on the soap have covered it up and that's the big storyline right now is whether they should come forward to the police because of all the suspicions. Interesting storyline it's created - seeing the dilemma where some of the girls want to come clean and others don't, and all the repercussions they could face. I know it's just a soap, but it IS a possibility and one that should be considered. JMO

I watched the interview with K.T. last night and Greta ask why was the door unlocked? K.T. response was that is a "common area", because there are 4 roommates coming & going at odd hours, they leave that door unlocked :doh: girls only locked their own bedroom doors. I'll bet they sure as h*#l lock that door now!

I found it strange that KT locked her door, but let the front door unlocked.
Are they sure about this older guy that already talked to police?

Was his albi airtight, somehow he doesn't sit well with me, too convenient for him to come back and abduct her.:mad:

http://tinyurl.com/yvxfw4

At this link, there is a picture of the front of the reisdence Brianna went missing from. The picture was taken yesterday, and I don't understand why there isn't black residue from fingerprint analysis all over that door. There are also some interesting quotes about other break in attempts in nearby homes.

"Vaczi, 30, said strangers have tried to break into their home across the street from where Denison was last seen. She said those incidents were not reported to police. One man ran away after another roommate peered at him through the window blinds after he tried to open their sliding glass door, she said."

Why were those incidents not reported to police? Something is strange about this whole story.

OK, when did this happen, could Vaczi ID a perp in a line up? Obviously, there is something going on with a predator around there!!

OK guys- When I think of droplets of blood on a pillow of someone who has been out partying all night, I think of someone with acute alcohol toxicity and the development of pulmonary edema. The person dies in their sleep. What if the friends found Brianna dead in the AM and were afraid they would get in trouble.

I was just about to post the same theory. The dog not barking and the fluid like blood substance is what got me thinking of OD. We had a girl and her BF dump her best friend in the woods because of a heroin overdose. The judge handed down a stiff sentence.

I watched the interview with K.T. last night and Greta ask why was the door unlocked? K.T. response was that is a "common area", because there are 4 roommates coming & going at odd hours, they leave that door unlocked :doh: girls only locked their own bedroom doors. I'll bet they sure as h*#l lock that door now!

And that didn't help Brianna because she slept on the couch in the living room! :(

There was a robbery in one of the dorms where my daughter lives. The girl had left her door unlocked, and someone just walked in, but not only that - the bedroom door was unlocked, and they were able to go in and steal her laptop. And think about this - that person could have been lurking there when she came back from class. *shudder* The closets in the dorm are huge and people could hide in there.

I wonder if they've thought that maybe someone was hiding in the house when these girls arrived home, but waited till the roommate went to bed?

Dogs:
We don't know what sort of dogs have been there, do we? If cadaver dogs are not picking up her scent, then that's good news possibly because it would mean she is alive. If bloodhounds are there, it makes no sense because she lived there and her scent would be inside and outside. So I don't understand that. :waitasec:

If she died in the house and was taken away in a car, then her scent would still be there - and dogs could follow it down the street. So I'm puzzled.

I keep wondering why KT locked her door that night....for some reason to me that just sounds odd. With no one else in her house besides Brianna...

My apartment is like that...with your own individual locks on each door and your own bathroom....me & my roommate always lock our own doors when were going to bed UNLESS we have friends passing out in our living room because theres no other bathrooms besides in our rooms...so we leave our doors unlocked so they can use the bathroom if needed.

so i wonder why she locked it.

Yeah I have to admit when thinking about it yesterday, I was wondering about something happening and the girls getting scared and covering up whatever happened.

First thing I don't know any college girls that go to bed at 4 am and then get up at 9 am to cook breakfast after being out running around and dancing the night before. I just can't seen these girls admitting to Briana drinking since she isn't legal age. Maybe someone got the alcohol for them, and told them they better not say anything.

I don't know alot about ecstacy, or any of the other popular teen drugs, but what if she did drink too much or something to that affect, she quit breathing and the girls tried to get her breathing again, causing the mucous, blood and saliva on the pillow.

I don't understand the blanket on the floor in the kitchen.....unless just maybe she was throwing up/unconsious and the girls tried to help her to the kitchen sink...dropping the blanket

I definately think there is more to this than meets the eye. The girls do seem nervous and scared. How do we know she even went back there at all that evening? The girl Kt does seem to be feeling some guilty feelings or something...(which could be of course to it being her house and her leaving the door unlocked) but it also could be something more.

If they do know anything, I don't think it would take more than 10 mins for police to get something out of one of the girls. Especially asking them seperately.

"She was sleeping on a couch inches away from an unlocked, glass front door. Anyone looking inside could have seen her."
For the life of me, i cannot understand why these girls would not lock there door with rapes reported in the area. I would never even fall asleep if i were visible to the outside clearly like that, let alone with a door unlocked??!!
If KT was in an alcohol induced sleep, she may not have woken up if the dog was barking; and the dog was confined in her bedroom with her.

Does LE know for a fact that the blood on the pillow is Brianna's? Can LE do an analysis and compare it with her mother's dna? If the dogs didn't pick up her scent, maybe she wasn't there at all. A quarter sized drop of blood is not a lot and could be anyone's.
There are a few different scenarios that i would guess could have happened:
1. The local rapist or a predator saw her (being an easy target visible through the door) and had stalked the area so knew the door was left unlocked, just waiting for an oppurtunity.
2. Someone at the concert/events they attended the night before followed them back.
3. These girls got involved in something over their heads and are afraid to talk. Overdose, or other illegal activities.

My question is why was it unlocked?
Or did the person giggle it open some how or using a credit card, then left it unlocked?

You know what? I was feeling all guilty last night when I watched the friend's interview on Greta.........her body language was some of the strangest I think I've ever seen. I kept thinking "cover up, cover up, cover up" and then feeling horrible for even THINKING that.

I can totally see your scenario occuring. I really can.

Also, my hinky meter was dinging quite a bit when the friend was describing waking up at 9AM, not seeing Brianna on the couch and immediately panicking and running upstairs to bang on the other doors to see if Brianna had gone to sleep in one of the other roommates' beds. When Brianna is not in the rooms, she calls Brianna's family to say she's missing. There's something odd about that to me. She didn't mention calling other friends to see if they'd come to pick her up, she doesn't mention trying to reach Brianna on her cell....she just wakes up, panics, does a cursory search of the apartment and jumps to the conclusion that Brianna was missing.

It sounds to me as if the friend couldn't remember where Brianna was, or why she was gone. She probably had a hangover or mental confusion.

It's hard to see this girl waking up a 9 a.m. too. Most teenagers would sleep till noon or beyond if they had been out partying the night before. But some of them may have had to go to work that day, perhaps?

Article with numbers to call - also states that the FBI has been called in:
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080124/NEWS01/801240347/1016/NEWS

Candlelight Vigil Tonight
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080124/NEWS01/801240348/1016/NEWS

Loved ones vow to keep hope alive

VIGIL details

19-year-old Santa Barbara City College student Brianna Denison will conduct a vigil at 7 p.m. today at Reno High School, 395 Booth St. Denison was last seen early Sunday morning at a home at 1395 MacKay Court.
Friends ask that people wear blue, Denison's favorite color.

Newest Article Today:
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hA_DEEClMpRwsFr29Un8v3z-yCtwD8UC8T1O0

"Basically, Brianna has disappeared. She has fallen off the face of the Earth," said Adam Garcia, campus police chief at the University of Nevada, Reno.

"From our perspective, we don't have any credible leads in which to follow up at this point," he told a Reno radio station Wednesday night.

I admit I came into this thread much later than most of you. I need to go back, read and catch up. But do we know that Brianna ever came back to the house at all?

This case is driving me nuts because basic information is sketchy and elusive. Here are points that I am still confused about:

What we know:
The house was home to four people
- two guys who lived upstairs and who were out of state that night.
- Two girls; KT Hunter and Melissa (per interview on Greta with Mark Fuhrman)??.

Brianna, KT, and Jessica Deal went out partying that night.
1. Jessica decided to "call it a night" per the interview with Greta, and she got a ride 'home' with a stranger in the parking lot. The news reports make it sound like Jessica came back to the house Brianna went missing from, but she didn't live there, correct? The link here, makes this statement:

"The friend (Jessica) arrived home around 2 a.m., about two hours before Denison and her friend got there." http://tinyurl.com/2w6aje

This statement is also in the posted link:

"Her friend, K.T. Hunter, 19, went to sleep in her bedroom with her dog and locked her door. Denison was sleeping right outside her door. Hunter and the other roommate who was sleeping upstairs said they did not hear any disturbances." (bold emphasis added by me)

So KT and Brianna got a ride home around 4:00 am with the 45 year old guy - who I assume was "Ian"???

If you listen to the Mark Fuhrman interview on Greta where he visits the crime scene, he plainly states that the only other person home that night was KT, so why was ir reported that "the other roomate was sleeping upstairs"? So what happened to Jessica? Where was Melissa that night??

I think this story is starting to fall apart, but it could just be because of confusion due to poor quality information and reporting. I have spent too much time this morning looking back over news articles trying to determine who came home first, who they came home with, how did Brianna get home, and who was actually present in the home at 9:00 am when Brianna was first determined to be missing? Does anyone else have a clearer picture of this, or is it just me??

I admit I came into this thread much later than most of you. I need to go back, read and catch up. But do we know that Brianna ever came back to the house at all?

SuziQ, sometimes you scare me!!!! Great minds think alike and all.... :crazy: :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member