Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems like time is just flyin by to quickly and still no sign of Bri this really upsets me. Were is she? :furious:

well, I sure hope that he doesn't. But these urges/patterns can be so strong that they don't care about the danger. And he might not necessarily strike in the same geographic area again...I think a pattern has developed in the time of the month when he strikes.

I don't think there is any way this perp strikes again while he's under the spotlight. he was able to strike in the same area before because there was no media attention.....especially like there is now.

I tend to agree with you Rick, I have a feeling this creep has left the area by now, either that or he's laying low & watching what the media has to say?

I guess if he does try to strike again, it will give LE a heads up that he is still in the area (which I believe he is). I don't see him trying it tho with the added patrols and the awareness around the campus plus the community.

Does anyone know if there is a pattern with the time of month he strikes and what phase the moon is in? I am wondering if he strikes on nights when it is darkest.
I also think this guy shaves his region for the reason of not leaving any stray hairs to identify him. He might have a record and something on file. It would explain him also using a condom, if he did that in other cases; correct me if i'm wrong.
I hope LE are seeing if any cases anywhere in the states fit a sexual predator with a shaved region. This guy might move around.

Oct 22 (however, different views on whether same perp or not)
Nov. 13
Dec. 16
Jan 19 (break in)
Jan 20

so basically around mid to 3rd week of each month.

Oct 22 was a Mon
Nov. 13 was a Tues
Dec. 16 was a Sun
Jan 19 was a Sat
Jan 20 was a Sun

No Wed, Thurs or Fridays...maybe he's out of town on those days?

Does anyone know if there is a pattern with the time of month he strikes and what phase the moon is in? I am wondering if he strikes on nights when it is darkest.
I also think this guy shaves his region for the reason of not leaving any stray hairs to identify him. He might have a record and something on file. It would explain him also using a condom, if he did that in other cases; correct me if i'm wrong.
I hope LE are seeing if any cases anywhere in the states fit a sexual predator with a shaved region. This guy might move around.

The condoms have actually only been brought up for the November perp. There was a box of condoms found at the scene. It hasn't been reported yet that they were definitely used/or belonged to the perp in that assault. As for the other assaults, I haven't heard anything about a condom, but they do have the perp's DNA, which means he may not be using them. Although, they could get his DNA other ways also.

I tend to agree with you Rick, I have a feeling this creep has left the area by now, either that or he's laying low & watching what the media has to say?

I think he will strike again. He will try not to but he will be compelled to. I don't think he will be able to control the urge. I think he likes the risk. That's just my opinion.

Meo, if that were the case...he would shave his stomach, his arms, his legs, his face, his head, etc. We have been over this and there is no reason to believe he did it to prevent DNA from being found.

I would like to know what the stain was on the condom packages they found. It was a dark color. It would be interesting to know if it was blood or something else.

I think he will strike again. He will try not to but he will be compelled to. I don't think he will be able to control the urge. I think he likes the risk. That's just my opinion.

I see what you mean about him not being able to control the urge, but really don't think it will be in same location, IMO. I keep searching for similar assaults in other areas.

I wonder if this places his wife/significant other/girlfriend in danger? Will he take out his inability to satisfy this horrible urge on her?

We should scour the news in Nevada, California, Oregon, arizona, to see if there are similiar accounts that appear in the next few weeks...maybe he is somewhere else...keep your eyes open!

We should scour the news in Nevada, California, Oregon, arizona, to see if there are similiar accounts that appear in the next few weeks...maybe he is somewhere else...keep your eyes open!

That's what I've been doing lately, we're thinking on the same lines :)

This info is a 'leap' to say the least, but bear with me...

In stockton, CA 2 men were arrested for raping prostitutes, and kidnapping them. Apparently not just prostitutes, but maybe others?

the suspect, Amritpal Grewal, (after an extensive search) has an airplane, (small aircraft) and was the manager at a small private airport. (IF the name match is correct, which it appears to be, and if this is the same person)
Look at his face next to the composite of the guy in the rape prior to Brianna going missing...they are strikingly similar to me...what do you think?
http://cbs13.com/local/Stockton.Rape.Arrests.2.606211.html

What if this guy flys to Reno all the time? Could it be a match, or could I have the wrong Amrit Grewal? If you google the name you get the airport and plane info, and it is in Lodi, very close to Stockton, and he looks like the composite sketch to boot!!!

It is interesting, but I don't see the resemblance really. Looking at people flying in and out of Reno is a good avenue to explore tho. I am sure the airports are busy with people who jaunt there on business and pleasure.

I find it hard to believe that this guy is just holed up somewhere close to this neighborhood. SOMEBODY would know he hasn't been around lately, or there seems to be an oddity to his everyday life. With a 5 hour head start, and Tahoe, Vegas, San Francisco in the general fleeing area....he could have gone anywhere populated.

Personally, since I don't think this guy in the sketch is him and he probably has seen it so he feels they are looking for someone else altogether...I think he is acting quite normally and doing his every day routines. He probably feels like he has no reason to worry now with the sketch out there. Hopefully, this will mean he will mess up. Get too comfortable and get sloppy in some way.

Fellow Sleuth's:

Rick777 I am of the mindset similar to what you posted viz-a-vie time and place.

One of my thoughts has been: Where is the best place to hide if only for a month? Jail. This perp may vey well be in jail on a warrant he left for a time like this one.

Another issue that's bothering me, seriously bothering me is how quickly RPD and other LE are dismissing this or that; moreover, 'clearing' this person and that one. As far as anyone knows Jessica and K.T. could be up to something AND I mean no disrespect to either of them.

It just seems as though far too much has gotten either past LE or there is something in plain site they're missing. Straight up: Brianna had a boyfriend in high school (in Reno!) that she'd broken up with. Furthermore, this is a different person than the boyfriend she texted at 4:23AM, who lives in Oregon, who apparently she was breaking up with. Seems to me that some kind of trianglation between Reno, Oregon, and Santa Barbara should be conducted, which to my knowledge hasn't been done.

I don't know who mentioned this, however it was in the post about times of crimes: I could be wrong but it seemed like Wed, Th, Fri were the perps most opportune times? I can't get it off my mind that this person lives in Reno, and works either in Las Vegas or someplace a short distance out of town.

S.S., I will look up the condom wrapper thing again, inasmuch as I'm confused...again. Seems to me that the DNA retrieved from the wrapper was the same 'skin oils' that were found at Brianna's crime scene. Like I said, I don't know for sure, so I'll look it up. CHEERS EVERYONE!

Leviosa :rolleyes:

Oops! For some reason I'm feeling that the longer time passes the better it is for Brianna to be alive! Prayers.

What if the perp went to school on wed, thurs and fri and had no classes on sat, sun mon and tues..or what if he worked a strange shift 3 days a week 12 hours a day and off the other days. Some govt agencies you work only 36 hours a week...what if he worked maintenance on campus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en