Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a while they get too confident, then become sloppy. I am hoping this is what will happen soon.:bang:

Hi deanws:). This slime has already been sloppy and very bold. Yet, he has so far evaded detection. I hope too that he royally screws up or that his DNA is on file someplace resulting in identifying him--before he attacks and/or kills again.

Lion

NO! We don't know any such thing! As a matter of fact, they have stopped using it in most stories about Brianna and the other attacks. They never connected that attack to the other three. Location was the ONLY thing that they had. No DNA. Nothing else...including MO.

I knew releasing that sketch was a mistake even though LE stated, IIRC, they were erring on the side of caution even though there wasn't any link to Brianna. The public has been looking for THAT guy. LE needs to publicly discount that sketch and yank it out of everyone's mind.

That refers to the November and December attacks. The 3rd (possible) is the attack that happened in October. The Nov. and Dec. attacks were linked to Brianna through DNA.

My understanding is that the November and December attacks are linked to Brianna through DNA.

The October attack happened in the same area, and a gun was used in that one - not in the Nov. and Dec. attacks. The October attack may or may not be related to the other attacks and Brianna's disappearance. I think the victim of the October attack only came forward after Brianna disappeared.

At this time, the police are evidently not using the artist sketch, and are only going by a physical description of: 28-40 years old, long face, square jaw, 5'8' to 6' tall, hair non-descriptive. LE is also including a description of the suspect vehicle.

I knew releasing that sketch was a mistake even though LE stated, IIRC, they were erring on the side of caution even though there wasn't any link to Brianna. The public has been looking for THAT guy. LE needs to publicly discount that sketch and yank it out of everyone's mind.
I think so too SuziQ.

Hi deanws:). This slime has already been sloppy and very bold. Yet, he has so far evaded detection. I hope too that he royally screws up or that his DNA is on file someplace resulting in identifying him--before he attacks and/or kills again.

Lion
I do too. I can't stand reading about horrid stuff happening to our bright young people. :(

Regarding people offering tips about suspicious activity after Brianna's body was discovered, it is common for that to happen. Some tips will likely amount to nothing. Some tips may help the case. I live where people hunt and shoot guns all the time. So when I hear gunshots I think nothing of it and would not report it. But, say I was awake early at 5AM and heard 4 gunshots from a particular direction. Typical, so I don't report it. But, what if then on the news that morning I see that a person was shot 3-4 times next door to me. Then I would report it.

Some tips might be from people seeing something that at that time did not necessarily appear to be suspicious. Then after Brianna's body was discovered they realised that what they saw/heard may be important.

Lion

I absolutely agree. A lot of times people see something that on an immediate basis doesn't seem suspicious, but after it's known that a crime occurred, that little piece of info might be important.

...Some tips might be from people seeing something that at that time did not necessarily appear to be suspicious. Then after Brianna's body was discovered they realised that what they saw/heard may be important.

Lion
I agree. Someone may have seen a vehicle parked near this open field and thought that it seemed strange. That would be great if someone did see something of significance. I think that the killer either wanted her body to be found since he dumped her so close to the road, or he was in a hurry to get rid of her and get home. It would not surprise me if this guy was married with at least one small child.

I read about your frightening experience. It really scared me. Would it be possible to give further details about your attack, like where did it occur, what time of day and why your window was rolled down. I have always read that criminals size up their victims. You said that you were in great shape. So, I am wondering why he chose you. :(

That is my understanding, too Leila. LE stated that the attacks from November, December, and Brianna's abduction in January are linked through DNA. I'm pretty sure that these three cases are related based on this.

Lion

I agree. Someone may have seen a vehicle parked near this open field and thought that it seemed strange. That would be great if someone did see something of significance. I think that the killer either wanted her body to be found since he dumped her so close to the road, or he was in a hurry to get rid of her and get home. It would not surprise me if this guy was married with at least one small child.

I read about your frightening experience. It really scared me. Would it be possible to give further details about your attack, like where did it occur, what time of day and why your window was rolled down. I have always read that criminals size up their victims. You said that you were in great shape. So, I am wondering why he chose you. :(

With the area where Brianna's body was found being in a busy commercial area, and since many if not most commercial buildings these days have surveillance cameras, I'm hoping that possibly a surveillance camera captured something.

A brief story. A friend's sister went missing in South Carolina. The sister and her husband owned their own small company, and the sister left work early telling her husband she was going shopping at Walmart. One of the first things the police did was to check the outside security cameras all Walmarts have trained on their parking lots. The security cameras captured the sister's car pulling into a parking space, two men jumping into the car from drivers and passenger sides, and the car speeding off. The sister had been carjacked and the Walmart security cameras captured the carjacking.

With the area where Brianna's body was found being in a busy commercial area, and since many if not most commercial buildings these days have surveillance cameras, I'm hoping that possibly a surveillance camera captured something.

A brief story. A friend's sister went missing in South Carolina. The sister and her husband owned their own small company, and the sister left work early telling her husband she was going shopping at Walmart. One of the first things the police did was to check the outside security cameras all Walmarts have trained on their parking lots. The security cameras captured the sister's car pulling into a parking space, two men jumping into the car from drivers and passenger sides, and the car speeding off. The sister had been carjacked and the Walmart security cameras captured the carjacking.

Hi Leila, just out of curiosity what happened to your friend's sister? If I'm not being too nosy, my apologies If I am.

Hi Leila, just out of curiosity what happened to your friend's sister? If I'm not being too nosy, my apologies If I am.

It's a long story, but I'll try to be brief. The sister's body has never been found (happened in 2002). The two perps evidently killed her in either S. Carolina or N. Carolina. They took her car and went to West Virginia, where they killed a young college girl - her body has never been found, but her car found burned in a field. Then to Kentucky where the two split up. The one perp tried to carjack a mother and her daughter in a Kentucky mall and was apprehended. The other perp, still driving the sister's car, was later apprehended in Indiana. The sister's purse was in the trunk of the car. The two perps had escaped from a Kentucky prison. They both confessed to killing the sister, but couldn't remember where they left her body. They were tried in a federal court in 2004 and got the death penalty. Both have appealed and the appeals denied. They're sitting on death row.

I remember that case. Happened about fifty miles from me. They also killed a girl in another state before coming here and abducting this woman. They also abducted a man during their 3 day crime spree and tied him up to a tree, he survived. The two women didn't. The younger girls body was located, they've never found the woman abducted from wal-mart parking lot. They had several video cameras of the abduction and narrowed down their searches, she's someone within the range of where she was abducted.

Very sad indeed.

It's a long story, but I'll try to be brief. The sister's body has never been found (happened in 2002). The two perps evidently killed her in either S. Carolina or N. Carolina. They took her car and went to West Virginia, where they killed a young college girl - her body has never been found, but her car found burned in a field. Then to Kentucky where the two split up. The one perp tried to carjack a mother and her daughter in a Kentucky mall and was apprehended. The other perp, still driving the sister's car, was later apprehended in Indiana. The sister's purse was in the trunk of the car. The two perps had escaped from a Kentucky prison. They both confessed to killing the sister, but couldn't remember where they left her body. They were tried in a federal court in 2004 and got the death penalty. Both have appealed and the appeals denied. They're sitting on death row.

Leila, I'm so sorry for your friends sister. Glad they're on death row, right where they belong!

I remember that case. Happened about fifty miles from me. They also killed a girl in another state before coming here and abducting this woman. They also abducted a man during their 3 day crime spree and tied him up to a tree, he survived. The two women didn't. The younger girls body was located, they've never found the woman abducted from wal-mart parking lot. They had several video cameras of the abduction and narrowed down their searches, she's someone within the range of where she was abducted.

Very sad indeed.

Here's a link to the case:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/mpccn/donovan_alice.html

How awful, Leila. But, I'm glad they were both caught and are on death row.

Lion

How awful, Leila. But, I'm glad they were both caught and are on death row.

Lion

It was a horrible case, and I'm so glad the two are on death row.

The important thing I was trying to illustrate by this citing this case, is the importance of surveillance cameras. Hopefully the commercial buildings in the area where Brianna's body was found have 24-hour surveillance cameras that may have captured something on video. I hope LE is checking out all the commercial buildings for cameras.

Just got back from the site where she was found. All the police tape is down and there is a memorial growing on the edge of the field. I took some pictures, I'll see if I can post them. Lots of folks standing there, some folks I recognize from pictures as being Brianna's friends/family. All the males (myself included) were really eyeballing other males that showed up - you could feel in the air that the community wants to get the SOB that did this.

I walked around the field and I think I know where the body was found, but I can't be sure as it's been pretty well trodden. It is pretty overgrown. I can't see walking through it as a short cut from anywhere to anywhere, but that's just my quick observation.

thank you for all you've done to keep us informed, I truly appreciate all your hard work.

It was a horrible case, and I'm so glad the two are on death row.

The important thing I was trying to illustrate by this citing this case, is the importance of surveillance cameras. Hopefully the commercial buildings in the area where Brianna's body was found have 24-hour surveillance cameras that may have captured something on video. I hope LE is checking out all the commercial buildings for cameras.

I hope so, too Leila. I would bet they are checking thoroughly for any possible surveillance footage, and I think it may have even been mentioned recently that they were.

I understand why you told the sad story about what happened to your sister's friend. I told a small piece of my story to show that it is not necessarily difficult to disable/abduct a petite, young woman and that no specially trained moves or drugs are necessarily needed.

Lion

Just got back from the site where she was found. All the police tape is down and there is a memorial growing on the edge of the field. I took some pictures, I'll see if I can post them. Lots of folks standing there, some folks I recognize from pictures as being Brianna's friends/family. All the males (myself included) were really eyeballing other males that showed up - you could feel in the air that the community wants to get the SOB that did this.

I walked around the field and I think I know where the body was found, but I can't be sure as it's been pretty well trodden. It is pretty overgrown. I can't see walking through it as a short cut from anywhere to anywhere, but that's just my quick observation.

Thank you very much .

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads