Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wonder why the thong did not have any of his DNA on it. He did not leave underware with other victims. I know, I know, he did not murder other victims, but I don't think he initially intended to murder Brianna.

Maybe he took Brianna out of the apartment by covering her mouth and nose with his hand while she slept. This hand over mouth and nose is what he did to the Dec vic that rendered her unconscious. So Brianna may have been unconscious when she left the apartment. The other vic came to and he drove her to another location. He told her not to look at his face..maybe Brianna fought back and he murdered her to subdue her at that point. Just thinking how that could have occurred. Also since the Dec vic was bruttually beaten ,according to the AMW site, if Brianna fought back he would have had to kill her because he would know that she was also going to go to the police. He told the Dec not to look at him and not to call the police and that he might be back. That info about the Dec vic is per the AMW site.

JMHO

Let's say the guy is married. Where is he going to keep a ton of worn women's underwear? Job site? Not likely. Vehicle? SO may find them so it would also leave out keeping them at home.

It is more likely he doesn't keep a lot of them, but only a couple from his victims. He could hide them easily.

They would be considered trophies and not a fetish. (AMW and LE always go to the extremes as they did with the shaved area thing and I think they are way off base about the fetish.) Trophies are kept by perps so that they can pull them out and relive the experience again and again. It isn't the actual trophy that he has a "fetish" for...but the memory associated with it.

By the way, I think in the end we will find he did fully intend to kill Brianna. I don't see it as an accident and never have. When you strangle someone...you do not do it by accident. It takes time to strangle a person...several minutes, in fact. I think he never intended on bringing her back after he kidnapped her like he did the other victim. He was already angry about not getting to the 2nd victim the night before and she may have been his targeted murder victim instead of Bri, if he had been a successful burglar.

If the 2nd victim was the one with the broken ankles...I don't think she was dressed when he left her at her house. I think after her clothes were forced off then she was raped and brutally beaten...getting dressed was virtually impossible. She probably didn't care as she would be in so much pain.

I still believe he left those thongs there in the way that he placed them to make sure LE saw them and to taunt LE. And I believe the fact that they were Pink Panther thongs was important to him in making his point to LE. They said the panties were size small..I think that is important too because they weren't medium or large..this small is the size his petite vics would wear.
JMHO

Let's say the guy is married. Where is he going to keep a ton of worn women's underwear? Job site? Not likely. Vehicle? SO may find them so it would also leave out keeping them at home.

It is more likely he doesn't keep a lot of them, but only a couple from his victims. He could hide them easily.

They would be considered trophies and not a fetish. (AMW and LE always go to the extremes as they did with the shaved area thing and I think they are way off base about the fetish.) Trophies are kept by perps so that they can pull them out and relive the experience again and again. It isn't the actual trophy that he has a "fetish" for...but the memory associated with it.

By the way, I think in the end we will find he did fully intend to kill Brianna. I don't see it as an accident and never have. When you strangle someone...you do not do it by accident. It takes time to strangle a person...several minutes, in fact. I think he never intended on bringing her back after he kidnapped her like he did the other victim. He was already angry about not getting to the 2nd victim the night before and she may have been his targeted murder victim instead of Bri, if he had been a successful burglar.

If the 2nd victim was the one with the broken ankles...I don't think she was dressed when he left her at her house. I think after her clothes were forced off then she was raped and brutally beaten...getting dressed was virtually impossible. She probably didn't care as she would be in so much pain.

I have seen that posted a few times but has that been confirmed? Thanks.

I have seen that posted a few times but has that been confirmed? Thanks.
No and that is why I said "IF". It would fall into line with AMW saying she was brutally beaten tho...wouldn't it? Even if he didn't break her ankles...I still don't see her caring if she was fully dressed when he dumped her after whatever else he did to her. I am sure she was just glad to be alive at that point and in shock.

No and that is why I said "IF". It would fall into line with AMW saying she was brutally beaten tho...wouldn't it? Even if he didn't break her ankles...I still don't see her caring if she was fully dressed when he dumped her after whatever else he did to her. I am sure she was just glad to be alive at that point and in shock.

I was trying to keep the facts straight. This makes a big difference to me in testing a profile theory.

why do you think this perp beat this young lady, some are saying took off all her clothes, etc. and then did not force sexual intercourse on her...it's reported she had to perform oral sex. I find that very unusual...so this guy has a fetish for panties and prefers oral sex to intercourse.

I don't remember LE reporting that she was badly beaten, ankles broken, etc. AMW came out with this. The initial story seems rather toned down compared to what actually happened, if it's true.

I can think of a reason LE would suddenly say the DNA is not the killer's. And it has nothing to do with the mindset of the killer himself.

The underwear is one of their best links to this guy. They're unique and should be recognizable, esp. with all the publicity. Yet they hear nothing.

Since the female DNA doesn't match a known victim, there's a strong possibility the underwear belongs to a wife, girlfriend, close acquaintance of the killer. In short, someone who is less likely, either out of fear, denial, loyalty or whatever, to come forward if she hears the killer's DNA is on the underwear.

But if it's just that the underwear was found there, but they're not specifically targeting her guy, she might step forward and claim the underwear. In her mind, it can't be her guy; it has to be someone else.

False positives in DNA are really rare. My guess is if it's a ploy, they went ahead with the truth at first, and then, when nothing hit, they were desperate and the profilers came in and said, create a safe environment for the woman who owns the underwear to come forward and claim it. Don't scare her by implying she must have slept with the killer at some point. Don't connect her. Just get her in here and you do the connecting.

The pink panther underwear found at the scene where Brianna's body was found, do not belong to Brianna, and have DNA from an unknown male and an unknown female, YET, police are 100% certain the suspect left the pink panther underwear at the scene.

I think we need to examine this from that perspective. How can the police say they are 100% certain the suspect left the pink panther underwear at the scene?

Police have not stated the condition of Brianna's body or released any info on evidence found at the scene with the exception of the pink panther underwear.

In order for the police to be 100% certain the underwear were left by the suspect, the pink panther underwear has to have been used to strangle her, or was put on Brianna, or was used in some way involving her body. This sounds terrible, but could the underwear have been used to bind her wrists, used as a gag stuffed in her mouth, or left in another body cavity?

The pink panther underwear found at the scene where Brianna's body was found, do not belong to Brianna, and have DNA from an unknown male and an unknown female, YET, police are 100% certain the suspect left the pink panther underwear at the scene.

I think we need to examine this from that perspective. How can the police say they are 100% certain the suspect left the pink panther underwear at the scene?

Police have not stated the condition of Brianna's body or released any info on evidence found at the scene with the exception of the pink panther underwear.

In order for the police to be 100% certain the underwear were left by the suspect, the pink panther underwear has to have been used to strangle her, or was put on Brianna, or was used in some way involving her body. This sounds terrible, but could the underwear have been used to bind her wrists, used as a gag stuffed in her mouth, or left in another body cavity?

Very, very possible. I still believe it is a possibility that this is a trophy from another incident. Possibly involving peeping/voyeurism. There is a starting point with these perps and this could be one of the things.

AMW may be wrong, but they knew about the DNA mistake before RGJ reported it, so I am posting this. This says that the December victim was at home during the break-in (I believe you are right, Dad, that he didn't make it inside). http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=53281

Police strongly believe that the serial sexual predator did return on Jan. 19, 2008, the evening before Brianna's kidnapping, and attempted to break into the Dec. 16 victim's residence. Authorities say that in the January incident, someone attempted to enter the victim's home by breaking off a door knob at the rear of the residence. The victim was at home at the time and called 9-1-1, but the suspect left before police arrived.

If you read further up, it also says that the victim was attacked after parking her car in front of her home, not walking down the street at 2 a.m. as has been previously reported.

good catch, NH....thanks:)

i also thought the victim was gone when the attempted break in occured...hard to keep all this stuff straight...

wow, i hadn't read they were 100% certain, but it makes sense since they posted pictures & pled for anyone that owned them to come forward, huh?

hmmm, you're right...there's a reason they are 100% certain...could it be he put the thong on the teddy bear?....(shivers)...there's just no tellin what LE is keeping close to the vest...

I can think of a reason LE would suddenly say the DNA is not the killer's. And it has nothing to do with the mindset of the killer himself.

The underwear is one of their best links to this guy. They're unique and should be recognizable, esp. with all the publicity. Yet they hear nothing.

Since the female DNA doesn't match a known victim, there's a strong possibility the underwear belongs to a wife, girlfriend, close acquaintance of the killer. In short, someone who is less likely, either out of fear, denial, loyalty or whatever, to come forward if she hears the killer's DNA is on the underwear.

But if it's just that the underwear was found there, but they're not specifically targeting her guy, she might step forward and claim the underwear. In her mind, it can't be her guy; it has to be someone else.

False positives in DNA are really rare. My guess is if it's a ploy, they went ahead with the truth at first, and then, when nothing hit, they were desperate and the profilers came in and said, create a safe environment for the woman who owns the underwear to come forward and claim it. Don't scare her by implying she must have slept with the killer at some point. Don't connect her. Just get her in here and you do the connecting.

ya know, you've got a point there, IMO.....it does seem odd that after no one came forward, now we hear the DNA isn't the freaks...

why do you think this perp beat this young lady, some are saying took off all her clothes, etc. and then did not force sexual intercourse on her...it's reported she had to perform oral sex. I find that very unusual...so this guy has a fetish for panties and prefers oral sex to intercourse.

I don't remember LE reporting that she was badly beaten, ankles broken, etc. AMW came out with this. The initial story seems rather toned down compared to what actually happened, if it's true.

you're right MSW....she was forced to perform a sexual act on this guy....it's obvious to me that this was oral sex...there's no way to know if he took her clothes off, or if he made her do so....we haven't heard anything about her having her clothes off....

Maybe the Dec vic was raped as well as the oral sex. That could be something LE just has not released. They never released yet how or if Brianna was also sexually assaulted. I think this guy left the underware in place in such away that there could be no doubt..but that covers alot of territory and I think that is one fact LE is witholding because only the perp
would know this info exactly.

I also think that if he works for the college at all he may have been able to pass very easily as the nice guy.

you're right MSW....she was forced to perform a sexual act on this guy....it's obvious to me that this was oral sex...there's no way to know if he took her clothes off, or if he made her do so....we haven't heard anything about her having her clothes off....
Hello? How would he have obtained her underwear if her clothes didn't come off at some point? I know they didn't SAY outright she took off her clothes, but it was certainly implied. The reason oral sex came up was through the description she gave of the perp. It was up close and personal to his belly then looking up at his chin area. Again, they didn't say it...it was rather implied. You have to read between the lines. The underwear (NOT the PP thong) must have been victim #2's because the other victim wasn't raped at all. He kicked her as she screamed and he left.

Maybe the Dec vic was raped as well as the oral sex. That could be something LE just has not released. They never released yet how or if Brianna was also sexually assaulted. I think this guy left the underware in place in such away that there could be no doubt..but that covers alot of territory and I think that is one fact LE is witholding because only the perp
would know this info exactly.

I also think that if he works for the college at all he may have been able to pass very easily as the nice guy.

good point, DD.....it's pretty clear that LE is keeping a lid on a lot of things...

Very, very possible. I still believe it is a possibility that this is a trophy from another incident. Possibly involving peeping/voyeurism. There is a starting point with these perps and this could be one of the things.

ya know, you may very well be right, CP...it IS possible, since we don't even know how long this freak's had the PP thong....

I think the point that LE was trying to make with the thong and releasing that "one" of the victim's underwear was also taken was that it represents a pattern.

The pattern would be that he takes the underwear of his actual rape victims which strongly indicates the thong owner would be a rape victim, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow